PvP players want PvP

Discussion in 'Tips, Tricks, FAQs, and New Player Discussion' started by Priest41, Aug 12, 2016.

1. Priest41 Member

1. Would you like to have some PvP again?
    2. Wanna have new PvP TLE server untill 50 lvl?
    3. Wanna have new PvP TLE server?
    4. Why Deathtoll died?
  2. Satyr Well-Known Member

Of course! I mean, I think the problem is always going to be the split faction issue. If that's correct then something like an event server would be viable.
  3. Priest41 Member

I really want to playEverQuest2on PvPserver
  4. Priest41 Member

Let'sall together thatwe want to play on Pvp server!Again,dovote!
  5. Priest41 Member

Weall want to play on Pvp server, call all your friends, acquaintances,like-minded people tousPvpplayers, has revealed to us, daybreakPvpnew server!
  6. Ishtara Well-Known Member

That would be nice <3
  7. Priest41 Member

Of course.It would be really cool! We have to ask daybreaktous, theyopened aPvpserver!
  8. Raff Well-Known Member

PvP has failed on 2 servers in EQ2. Enough already.
  9. Priest41 Member

You can still make this right!Most importantlyit would be the desireof playersandDB!
  10. Raff Well-Known Member

All 10 of you...
    Heijo and Dude like this.
  11. Justbecause Active Member

Don't be a hypocrite now.....:rolleyes:
  12. Priest41 Member

We allhave to say, daybreakthat wehave opened a newPvp server, we have to be alltogether!Ask daybreak! We want to playour favorite game! But the game ison Pvpserverand forPvp!
  13. Dude Well-Known Member

Anyone have a good beating a dead horse meme?
    Heijo, Prissetta and Raff like this.
  14. Priest41 Member

Why don't you likePvp?
  15. Dude Well-Known Member

Created your account today? I call troll.
    Feldon and Raff like this.
  16. Priest41 Member

Yes,today has created, butI'm a playerwith14years of experiencein this game!In otherMMOgames!
  17. Raff Well-Known Member

Why not? 2 attempts at pvp have gone belly up in this game.
    Feldon and Heijo like this.
  18. Priest41 Member

Why the playerssay they do not wanta Pvp server, andPvp isso cool :) We wantPvpserver!
  19. Ingenio New Member

I think it will be great to have some pvp again. My friends tried to revive Battlegrounds but it was messy. We bored without our best-loved pvp server Harla Dar.. We played more than 10 years, so we can not imagine this game without pvp and also we love this project so much and don't want to leave it.
  20. Priest41 Member

Iabsolutely agree with youIngenio,we askto openDBto openonly one Pvp serverand that itwas never closed,and pleasingthe playersto stay!