PvP players want PvP

Discussion in 'Tips, Tricks, FAQs, and New Player Discussion' started by Priest41, Aug 12, 2016.

1. Priest41 Member

LISTENING! And believe me, the best testers, it is - professional players, not developers, not programmers! and the players themselves! The game runs on the players! Players work on your game! I REPEAT!
  2. Priest41 Member

PvE players are not to blame, I do not blame them, but do not complain! I should write deybrik companies that they were fixed! But the developers of wine is also not their fault! And it's our fault! We need to write something more in less! and this is done for the sake of balance!
  3. Meneltel Well-Known Member

Good luck. I hope you can bring PvP back. I have no interest in it, but others do. The more who play the game and like it, the better off we all are.
    Ishtara likes this.
  4. Priest41 Member

Listen. What was the problem of the DBG, is the fact that they let such a function, as a vote for the addition, it did not need to do and do not! What is the essence of everything, comes the Supplement, and a month later the vote again and again, again addition, they do not have time to clean up the problem! I say, what if they opened today the second server PvP TLE, they do not need to hurry and clean voting for the addition until you remove all the problems! Then you can put the next addition! However, most professional testers are IT players themselves! Not developers and non-programmers!
  5. Priest41 Member

Everyone, thank you very much! But for the game, we need advertising. (Global) And, I'm telling the truth, what if there is no advertising, nor any even PvE servers in this game will not be in 1-2 years. NEVER! As do many game companies, just bought a commercial for the game, just spam, spam advertising! Any old or new game! Nothing should be not afraid! And advertising, it is not expensive! Will advertising be players in the game, there will not be advertising the game! No supplement or complement IOR will not save!
  6. Priest41 Member

For a company the DBG, when you opened the TLE server Nagafen already closed, you at least we ordinary server open, and will be happy for you! Open one international PvP server, the server does not TLE and normal PvP server, and will be a lot of people!
  7. Prayos Well-Known Member

Oh man, I really hope deybrik listens to you.
    Dude likes this.
  8. Priest41 Member

Why are you hoping for?
  9. Priest41 Member

Understand, as in a game, as in life! One should always some opposition! That closed all PvP server! and there were only PvE server! For a long time it still will not last! Firstly need to advertise! no matter old or new game! it does not matter! Because the game is good - good! But some PvE server, is nonsense! remove the need to! pure PvP server, and there will be a confrontation! That is, as it turns out, is the development of PvE and PvP progress! Thus here, my friends! :)
    PvE and PvP together! 2 in 1 and only on a single server, and also other servers! 2 in 1! There were some games in which there were only PvP, PvE did not have any! Because when the same thing, it kills the game! Everything must be interconnected!
  10. Priest41 Member

Do not misunderstand me PvE players than you will support further PvE, and you will not notice that the game will be closed! And if you say that people will want to PvP much more! You are well and good to us! What, you kill the players get no one to blame that you kill! And so on!
  11. Priest41 Member

When the game is close and the time will be spent and everyone will miss your favorite game, and then the road will not back! Because, I suggest that all wrote to tech support DBG we want PvP server! Even at the very beta server can check the game, we can create in the social networking community game players EQ2, one PvP Russian-speaking, the other PvE Russian-speaking, and so you can create your English-speaking PvP and PvE community, such as Vkontakte online, there is full all communities! But, we need a professional team of like-minded people! A professional is we, the players! And not DBG employees, they listen to us! And then in the community can come together or in the same DBG forum!

We all testers in this game!
  12. Priest41 Member

And it's the company itself DBG if they will be engaged in for the game!
  13. Priest41 Member

If the DBG does not want to do advertising, we ourselves can do advertising, I suggest that those who have a car or who no pity T-shirts, logo on the car to make EverQuest II, and at the same t-shirt, and read for EverQuest II have advertising! 1 = 10, 10 = 100, 100 = 1000, 1000 = 10,000. Do you eat at work or home after work, people begin to pay attention to the EverQuest II logo, and wondered what is a EverQuest II. And it will be a lot of people! And it can make every player and every employee DBG!
  14. Priest41 Member

Understand new players replace old players, no matter the old game or a new game
  15. Dire New Member

Daybreak. Please, come back PVP servers. Just one will allready yet. (Sorry for my bad English))
  16. Kalashar New Member

How bout...make a zone open to lvl 95-max, whatever that will be. Lower lvls can't get in.
    Have some interesting terrain, but no monsters, just some high value harvesting
    points scattered throughout the zone--have a small safe spot that offers a wide range of exit areas, or even a random teleport to get to the zone proper, then completely open pvp.
  17. That guy. Well-Known Member

PvP'ers wanted PvP so bad they left the PvP servers to die.
    Kittybock and Dude like this.
  18. Justbecause Active Member

They left in SF/DoV. Right when the game started tanking, imagine that. You know sorta like everyone else on all servers. But yea lets just assume it was only PvP players. :rolleyes:
    Meneltel likes this.
  19. That guy. Well-Known Member

It was only the PvP payers. PvE players can hardly be blamed for PVP servers being left with crickets regardless of when it was.
  20. Justbecause Active Member

What I am saying is everyone else left around the same time. Thus server merges down to where we are. PvE is still getting attention even though the same thing happened to them. There is no blame game going on here but stating it as though its only PvP players or that because it was only us we shouldn't get attention? Between rules violations only earning people a few days suspension and mechanics being out of whack for both of our servers, I guess those not wanting to tolerate it and eventually leaving should put the rest of us that stayed in their boat??!