Poll: Which deity do you intend to worship now that the eight are revealed?

Discussion in 'History and Lore' started by ARCHIVED-VizP, Jul 28, 2006.

1. ARCHIVED-steelbadger Guest

nope, brell locked up the origional roekillik but he was also unhappy with their powers of deception (had from the touch of bristlbane when they where created). Not that he it is said anywhere that he was sufficiently displeased to destroy them again though. But he has also been completely detached from the ratongas and has had no dealings with us at all.

It is stated on the official site and in the prima guide that the ratonga show no spiritual inclinations or visible worship of any diety.

About the only thing remotely resembling it is the symbol that many have tattoo'd or emblazoned on their chest, which is described in the prima guide as a series of circles, one inside the another. Closer examination shows unaligned gaps in each circle.

I think that this is probably related to the wheel of vaniki, but there the trail ends for me as I have no idea what the wheel means, or who vaniki may be.
  2. ARCHIVED-wesblueeyes Guest

Rallos Zek or Solusek Ro...cant make up my mind =(
  3. ARCHIVED-Shailas Guest

Innoruuk for sure. My Human Necromancer in EQ1 was all about Innoruuk and preached his Hate to all her groupmates...weather they wanted to hear it or not. :p I can't see myself proclaiming any other deity for my main.
  4. ARCHIVED-Kindayr Guest

Sixtus the Ex-Paladin of the Overlord is a Legion of Fear. Enlightened by an Iksar Priest when he attempted to enter Stormhold as a young Knight. Everything is based out of fear, even the Ranks of Truth show fear towards their leaders.
  5. ARCHIVED-Ennis Guest

Solusek Ro for Amer. Tunare for Nahanni though I wish Karana was around...
  6. ARCHIVED-TheKons Guest

Any suggestions what a wood elf berserker should worship? Rallos Zek would be my choice but i can't. =/
  7. ARCHIVED-Kindayr Guest

Of course they can! Betrayal :p

Seriously though, Tunare or Marr would be my guess. Tunare for your race, or Marr because maybe you're a Truthful crazy person?
  8. ARCHIVED-Renita_Serafim Guest

After tweaking Renita's backstory to accomidate for deity worship, the obvious choice of deity for her is Rallos Zek, considering Renita's past in the 2nd Rallosian War and her life philosophy.
  9. ARCHIVED-Deadrus Guest

My iksars will worship their creater god Cazic Thule my Dark elf Shadowknight will of course worship the god of Hate Innoruk himself. And my Woodelf Ranger will probaly worship tunare but it might be funny for him to worship Innoruk and have him ear the tile Destroyer of Faries.