Poll: Which deity do you intend to worship now that the eight are revealed?

Discussion in 'History and Lore' started by ARCHIVED-VizP, Jul 28, 2006.

1. ARCHIVED-VizP Guest

Well thats it then - we know the right.. now I want to ask you.... which deity are you intending to worship? For those that are behind on events, here are your choices:

Qeynos ONLY:

Tunare
    Mithaniel Marr
    Quellious

Freeport ONLY:

Innoruuk
    Cazic Thule
    Rallos Zek

Neutral (No restriction):

Brell Serelis
    Solusek Ro

----
    Developers have stated they understand the importance of a deity to a character and this will add quests and rewards/skills/items that will be meaningful for your choice. You will be able to change faction but your previous faction advancement will be erased (they also pointed out other deities will be added in the future which will follow this rule). Likewise if you wish to change to an opposite faction but 'were' allied to a deity, they wlll stop giving quests. i.e Follower of Tunare moving to Freeport = no more advancement for Tunare from then on.

Anyway with those ground rules in place, who are you leaning towards?

My choice - Solusek Ro - he embodies a lot of my characters personality - constantly connected with 'evil' although often misunderstood and actions seemingly erratic but in truth governed by certain internal choices, my character sadly can't follow his mother Tunare (Freeport Koada'dal) and considers that even though she has decided to turn her back to him, she can't do it forever. Until then the Lord of Flame will be the one that will assist him in his path (and the roleplay idea is that he sees a dream where a representative of Solusek speaks to him - same as with others that Solusek noticed would help guide his return and his future on Norrath again). So yes.. Lord of Flame here.
  2. ARCHIVED-Melchiah Guest

If the third neutral ends up being Veeshan, i'm going that way, but Cazic-Thule otherwise.
  3. ARCHIVED-Cusashorn Guest

Quellious. Always have. Always will.
  4. ARCHIVED-Vollux Guest

Innoruuk untill they find Bristlebane passed out under a tavern table somewhere and sober him up.
    Message Edited by Vollux on 07-28-2006 12:53 PM
  5. ARCHIVED-Bubbanif Guest

I'm gonna worship Brell with my Gnome Illusionist and Rallos Zek with my Ogre Shadowknight.
  6. ARCHIVED-Xxile Guest

7. ARCHIVED-Renita_Serafim Guest

Message Edited by Astralmage on 10-12-2006 02:22 AM
  8. ARCHIVED-Tanatz Guest

On my main who is a female Half Elf Troubador, it will be Quellious. The thought of maybe having to betray an otherwise neutral race / class because of the deity I envision her following sorta makes me cringe, but she must follow Quellious so it's a price I'll pay.

My male Dark Elf Coercer will follow Rallos Zek.

My male Freeportian Barbarian Berserker will follow Solusek Ro.

My female Wood Elf Assasin will follow Innoruuk.
    Message Edited by Tanatz on 07-28-2006 04:35 PM
  9. ARCHIVED-kyrrah Guest

Pineapple (rat brigand) is a staunch brell advocate :smileyhappy:
    Kaurin (wood elf monk) will wait to find out what Tunare and Quellious hand out as abilities before deciding :smileywink:
    Cixia (kerran mystic) just wants to smack all the gods around for thinking she needed them at all (however she'll probably sidle up towards mith since he'll most likely offer some sweet strength stuff) :smileysurprised:

not surprisingly except for my rat all decisions will be based on the abilities/things each god will offer
  10. ARCHIVED-Evilcow Guest

tunare for all my charecters i am a nature kind of guy :smileytongue:
  11. ARCHIVED-Themaginator Guest

i think i will be worshiping Solusek Ro but i dunno im a High Elf Conjurer and all though worshipping a god that represents the element of fire is an obvious choice for a conjurer the Elf side of me i saying "worship tunare! hug trees!" bah i cant decide
  12. ARCHIVED-Evilcow Guest

psh if you worship tunare all nature hugs you :smileyvery-happy:
  13. ARCHIVED-KniteShayd Guest

Dbl post :smileysurprised:
    Message Edited by KniteShayd on 07-28-2006 12:46 PM
  14. ARCHIVED-KniteShayd Guest

My illus: Quellios, until Druzzil Ro or Morrel Thule become available if they ever do.
    My Wizzy: Sol Ro, ... duh. Unless E'ci becomes available.
    My others:
    Q Half-Elf Fury - Tunare, until Karana is available.
    Q Barbarian Dirge - Marr, unless Ayonae Ro becomes available
    High Elf Fury - Tunare
    Halfling Monk - Quellious
    Wood Elf Assasin - Innoruuk
    Half-Elf Ranger - Tunare
    Q Froglock Warlock - Marr, unless Luclin becomes available

Message Edited by KniteShayd on 07-28-2006 12:45 PM
  15. ARCHIVED-Harobel Guest

Is there a list of all the gods and what they represent? I'm debating who Harobel will worship, if anyone at all.
  16. ARCHIVED-Renita_Serafim Guest

Message Edited by Astralmage on 07-28-2006 12:00 PM
  17. ARCHIVED-Coccinea_Maga Guest

Try this website. If you look in the left hand column, there is a list of all the gods of EverQuest. All of the information on the site is taken either from game manuals or in-game books/converstaions.
  18. ARCHIVED-GCT Guest

Since my character is from Maj'Dul, it will have to be Solusek Ro.
  19. ARCHIVED-zixtent Guest

My Woodelf Wizard- Solusek Ro

My Eurdite Necro- probably Innoruuk not for sure yet

My Dark Elf Defiler- Cazic Thule

My Wood Elf Conj- Tunare

My Barb Warden- Mithaniel Marr

My High Elf Ilusionist- Quellious
    Message Edited by zixtent on 07-28-2006 02:52 PM
    Message Edited by zixtent on 07-28-2006 02:54 PM
  20. ARCHIVED-Mirander_1 Guest

Solusek Ro for me. Should be self-evident as to why I would worship the patron god of wizards :smileywink: