Poll: Which deity do you intend to worship now that the eight are revealed?

Discussion in 'History and Lore' started by ARCHIVED-VizP, Jul 28, 2006.

1. ARCHIVED-EshamBlm Guest

Tunare for my High Elf Conjuror.
  2. ARCHIVED-tigressb Guest

Rallos Zek for my halfling bruiser (My halfling warrior in EQ1 worshipped Rallos as well).

My halfling fury is holding out for Karana. He may not be present in Norrath, but she still believes in the force of nature. No frou frou wimpy Tunare for her!

My half-elf necro (half dark elf, half human) will worship Inny, although the power of fear also appeals to her. She may end up following Cazic. If Bertox was an option that would be her choice.
  3. ARCHIVED-therodge Guest

didnt seee if it was posted but the nineth is brell stormhammer can be found in Blackburrow
  4. ARCHIVED-Mirander_1 Guest

Nah, Brell was the eighth, number nine has yet to be revealed
  5. ARCHIVED-Renita_Serafim Guest

I really, really hope Anashti Sul (Goddess of Immortality) is a choice.
  6. ARCHIVED-Xita Guest

think im gonna have to go Sol Ro... even though i am a child of tunare, the brain damage that cause me to be a zerker instead of a paladin would make him a better choice (hot tempered firey blood all that stuff)
  7. ARCHIVED-Craien Guest

Innoruuk, the only true choice as you all will soon find out.
  8. ARCHIVED-Brailyn Guest

I don't think Tunare will want betrayed Dark Elvish Paladins as subjects... Just sayin...
  9. ARCHIVED-JimmyMach Guest

I would take Cazic-Thule in a second if it didn't mean betraying and reseting all my spells

But now... I guess Sol Ro
  10. ARCHIVED-Kyvthuhlu Guest

Rallos Zek, can there be any other?
  11. ARCHIVED-uberpaco Guest

I multibox with 3 chars at the moment, and my shadow knight and my inquisitor is quite easy to choose for.
    But my wood elf illusionist that hang with the sk and inq (illusionist cause the coercer doesn't have a perm pet), what should she choose....

Leaning towards Solusek Ro - Neutral and like mages
    (can't pick Brell (the other neutral) cause elf usually don't like the underground(I knew I should have made a gnome illu))
    (I want to respec my race :smileytongue:)
  12. ARCHIVED-NoNameChosen Guest

Me, as a Kerran Guardian from Qeynos, might go for either Mithaniel Marr or Solusek Ro ... I would like more info on what each god can do before I make my decision.
  13. ARCHIVED-Xede Guest

as an obvious choice since im a DE Warlock, I will go with Innoruuk
  14. ARCHIVED-FreaklyCreak Guest

Thought she was the Goddess of Undeath?
  15. ARCHIVED-kajirala Guest

whats the difference and im going for TUNARE on my main Mairate
  16. ARCHIVED-Elveira Guest

Like most other rats here, Brell until Bristlebane is no longer MIA...
  17. ARCHIVED-Lord_Ebon Guest

Very easy choice: Tunare. My Warden has a history of worshipping Tunare, and my druid in EQL worshipped Tunare. There can be no other choice for my main, hehe =)
  18. ARCHIVED-jago quicksilver Guest

does anyone have info on how our diety will actually help us in combat?

as a true Competitor, the only real choice for me is Rallos Zek, but will he help me out in game as a healer?
  19. ARCHIVED-Cusashorn Guest

No information has been given about what effects or equipment we will recieve with the diety system. none at all.
  20. ARCHIVED-jago quicksilver Guest

well, thats too bad... I might have to hold out until i see whats up. not really into the RP side of the game, so i want to worship the one that is gonna best accomodate me for being a quizzy :)