Milyex Vioren Feedback

Discussion in 'Zones and Population' started by ARCHIVED-timetravelling, Aug 22, 2008.

1. ARCHIVED-timetravelling Guest

From the test update notes:
    Milyex Vioren has switched strategies against invaders in Veeshan's Peak, and is now much more aggressive and much less defensive.

If any guilds get the chance to head over to test-copy and give the new fight a try, I would love your feedback!
  2. ARCHIVED-Jida Guest

I doubt guilds would want to put forth the effort to clear 1/3 of VP just to test out this raid mob.

If you could somehow let them go into a vp instance with the first 1/3 clear, then you may see a vast improvement in people willing to try.

I'd be willing to lead a raid from 7-8 tonight (EST) if 23 other raiders want to see what the mob is like and if a developer can somewhow kill the first wing bosses and make a clear path to milyex.

The only requirement I would have for raiders is you must have cleared VP before you join the raid and you can listen to instructions / think on your feet.
  3. ARCHIVED-Rothgar Guest

If you want to email me (gspence@soe.sony.com) when you're logged into Test Copy, I can clear up to Milyex for you.

It'll be up to you to gather a raid force though, but you'll at least be locked to the cleared instance and can zone them in.
  4. ARCHIVED-Jida Guest

I'll start the copy / download when i get home.
  5. ARCHIVED-Gaellen Guest

Befallen.feithen - pop me on your friends list, and if I'm online and you need a fury, I'll come along to help. :)
  6. ARCHIVED-Jida Guest

Feithen@Befallen wrote:
    Show up at 7PM EST at the docks in JW on Test copy.

Also, Is there anyway a developer can kick off the test copy script at 6pm est? That would be hot because alot of raiders don't have their mains over on test copy and this may help a tad on getting at least 24 people to show up that are flagged for VP.
  7. ARCHIVED-renewedbullet Guest

got my templar and warden their nektulos.templarz or nektulos.birgitte when ever u need some more
  8. ARCHIVED-WikiView Guest

Jida wrote:
    that would be awesome if that could happen ... my testtoon is over a month old
  9. ARCHIVED-Zoltaroth Guest

If we you have a raid guild that would like to test this out and are ready to go (patched to test) toss Rothar or I an email gspence@soe.sony.com / nszots@soe.sony.com and we can get you copied in a few minutes. This will really only work with a full raid though. If you want to form a pickup raid we can try to help facilitate that as well but full raids will probably get priority.
  10. ARCHIVED-Kitsune286 Guest

Rothgar wrote:
    Okay, I'm just curious, but would you be using the laser goggles for that? 'cause, well, I want to know, do they have a particle effect? =p
  11. ARCHIVED-Zoltaroth Guest

Kittsune@Unrest wrote:
    [IMG]
  12. ARCHIVED-WikiView Guest

were you gonna run the script tonight ?
  13. ARCHIVED-Jida Guest

Please run the script to update toons, there is MANY people that are waiting for /test copy add to work.
  14. ARCHIVED-Zoltaroth Guest

Jida wrote:
    There is no update script there is only the copies. They happen every morning at around 3am pacific. For those that emailed me with raid forces ready to go I fired off manual copies.
  15. ARCHIVED-Kitsune286 Guest

Zoltaroth wrote:
    Man, I'd love to see that! =D
  16. ARCHIVED-Mr. Dawkins Guest

Fight works but there are two things i would like to see changed.

1) The statues are rutheless even when poping 1 at a time they do not stay up long enough.

2) Holy LD Batman! 3 months of VP raiding and not one LD to this day personaly. People were crashing left and right every pull, there was not 1 pull I or 5 other people did not LD. Definatly need that fixed.
  17. ARCHIVED-WikiView Guest

i cant log in after that zonecrash so ill hit the sack now...
    seem like vp is super bugged now with the pattern changes and the milyex change - i never crash and i crashed 4 times tonight in there
    list of items you guys need to fix:
    examining a pattern causes zone to crash
    4 set illu bonus applies the setbonus correct now but you can only maintain it on one ally
  18. ARCHIVED-CenturaEQ Guest

IMO.
    The time it take for statues to despawn when only one is up is just fine.
    However, when it pop two at the same time (below 70% on Milyex?), then they depop too quickly.
    Not sure if he pop even more at the same time on lower %'s.

Also, the encounter doesn't really tell you what to do. Would be good if you could get some broadcast or hints during fight.
  19. ARCHIVED-Rothgar Guest

Kittsune@Unrest wrote:
    I'll be using sharks with laser beams attached to their heads.
  20. ARCHIVED-Pinski Guest

Rothgar wrote:
    They just aren't cool if they aren't FRICKIN' LASER BEAMS!