Everquest II Videos

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by ARCHIVED-Sinkatze, Jan 12, 2005.

1. ARCHIVED-Sinkatze Guest

Thats great, I really liked the videos and Im looking forward to see your excelent videos, please add a link here just in case I dont get it :) thanks alot.

Good Luck!
  2. ARCHIVED-deffekt Guest

you honestly deserved every kind word that was produced by my keyboard(lol). that was an absolutely amazing video. if you hadn't posted it here and i had simply found it somewhere else on the web i swear i would have thought it was professionally done, absolutely incredible work.
  3. ARCHIVED-deffekt Guest

please do post a link here, i would greatly appreciate it. i don't visit the Antonia Bayle boards very often if ever, seeing as how im from the Blackburrow server. Although i have talked to many people on these boards lately and i find that the Antonia Bayle server has quite the collection of nice people. I am considering a server change =P
  4. ARCHIVED-PontyEar Guest

Deffekt, thanks again...

"Curse of the Woods" - coming out this Saturday night, or latest on Sunday.
  5. ARCHIVED-deffekt Guest

i am looking forward to it!!!
  6. ARCHIVED-PontyEar Guest

Here is the link to the thread where I will be posting links to the movies from now on.
  7. ARCHIVED-deffekt Guest

but but but!!!! this is the movies post!! u gotta post it in here too :'(
  8. ARCHIVED-Gerar Guest

9. ARCHIVED-deffekt Guest

lmfao that was absolutely hilarious. you will definately have to post the links to their other videos once they bring them out, i have to watch that again... i cant stop laughing!!!!!!!!!! "Hey... hey where you guys goin? Hey turn the camera back on.... hey.... hey turn the lights on.... hello???..... heelllllooooo????" lmfao... [FaarNerfed!] hilarious!!!!!!!!
  10. ARCHIVED-PontyEar Guest

I'll post a link ... now let me see that movie.. LOL.
  11. ARCHIVED-PontyEar Guest

Just checked the movie, sweet, I am glad movie production for EQ2 is on the list now. More professional movies, means more interest... Hopefuly those movies will .. ehh... Hellooo?

Hey.. wh... where is everybody? Helloooooo???

LOL :D. Good job, funny :).

I was thinking to start using voice too, or else movies without voice are a bit boring. Maybe in "Curse of the Woods" some voice overs will take place... Mine or someone elses. Anyway I am very excited about all new upcoming movies... Not mine only. Mine for sure will be the best.. LOL, very shy am I not? Just jooooking... But I will make them very interesting.

Let's make the world of EQ2 come alive!!!
  12. ARCHIVED-SirDrake Guest

how come when i record 15 seconds = 100mb but this guy had a clip that was 3 minutes only 15 mb please help
  13. ARCHIVED-Sinkatze Guest

Thats because fraps captures frames and saves them on bmp, so thats why its 100 megs, what you have to do is open a movie editor program (can be windows movie maker on windows xp) and open the video file in the program (edit it if you want) and save again, when you save it again you can save it even for 5 megs if you want.. you can choose what format to save it in. Hope it helps.
    Good Luck!
  14. ARCHIVED-SirDrake Guest

15. ARCHIVED-Gerar Guest

16. ARCHIVED-Sinkatze Guest

Good one, its so funny seeing Ratongas dance..
    Another advice, since fraps is only 30 seconds longs, you actually don't need more than that. Just capture many 30 second videos and then put them all in Windows Movie Maker and make a long movie out of many clips together, that way you can make a EQ2 Music video or something, instead of just making 30 second movies ;).
    Good Luck!
  17. ARCHIVED-PontyEar Guest

"Curse of the Woods" is UP for download - Go Here
    Message Edited by PontyEar on 01-30-2005 02:59 PM
  18. ARCHIVED-PontyEar Guest

19. ARCHIVED-Gerar Guest

20. ARCHIVED-Sinkatze Guest

Really nice movies, good work on them, keep on the great work I would love to see more of them ;).

Good Luck!