Everquest II Videos

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by ARCHIVED-Sinkatze, Jan 12, 2005.

1. ARCHIVED-Warwick Guest

Ok, I am afraid my pals server will come to a grinding halt though :p

I use Mac for editing, so its a quicktime:

http://www.chibisoft.com/jost/eqtest.mov
    Message Edited by Warwick on 01-17-2005 06:29 AM
  2. ARCHIVED-Wilin Guest

Crodacier: I like the Dark Sun graphic in your sig :)
  3. ARCHIVED-Fandariel Guest

OMG this video is hilarious!

Good job!
  4. ARCHIVED-Mortius8626 Guest

Friend made this one up a little while ago for a test of frapps.

Silly Video
  5. ARCHIVED-jonnyboyone Guest

6. ARCHIVED-Dorteler Guest

Beautiful movie man, High marks! very cinematic!
  7. ARCHIVED-Sinkatze Guest

ROFL!! that was so funny, the music is so well syncronized with the animation its incredibly well made, congratulation. Excelent video!
    Good Luck!
  8. ARCHIVED-Cantar Guest

vary good movies if i ever figuer out how to start editing videos ill probly give it a shot =) Funny things always seems to happen around me ;)
  9. ARCHIVED-deffekt Guest

lmfao mortius that was so damned funny!! i loved it!!!

btw i was just wondering how u get fraps to compress videos cause i have made a couple for other games and my friend made a few for EQ2 but they always come out as like 100MB+ files.... and if anyone out there has a program that compress' movie files well and lets u record more than 30 seconds(FOR FREE) please lemme know =)
    Message Edited by deffekt on 01-17-2005 08:48 PM
  10. ARCHIVED-Fero77 Guest

That Everques 1 video brought back some fond, fond memories :)
    Thank you.
  11. ARCHIVED-melinalz Guest

For those who were wondering about the music Byrche used, the group as he said is Dead Can Dance. Sadly anough, they split up years ago. The woman is Lisa Gerrard, she made quite a few OSTs. Remember that name LISA GERRARD :) I have been listenning to Dead Can Dance and now Lisa for years. They are incredible..... /sigh
  12. ARCHIVED-Maddcovv Guest

13. ARCHIVED-Byrche_Wroot Guest

Once again, I want to thank everyone for their comments. I had no idea my site would get slammed so hard. I currently am only allowed 25 gigs of traffic monthly. That has been busted all to hell these past few days. I think it's great. But now I once again have to upgrade my limits. By the way Syr, I use OneWebHosting. At the least,I can say their swell enough to leave my site up despite blasting my limit. Overall though, they've been good to me.
  14. ARCHIVED-Ericman0 Guest

Wow...wow...wow... That is seriously the best eq2 video I have ever seen.. (I have seen alot)
  15. ARCHIVED-Ericman0 Guest

16. ARCHIVED-deffekt Guest

the giant pull video was pretty [expletive ninja'd by Faarbot] kool, woulda been better if it had been like 4 mins+ and had some kool music in it =) what lvl were u guys when u took that video?
  17. ARCHIVED-Agamonia Guest

Warwick, I gotta say although some of the other movies like the OP's were very nicely done and great detail and great music and all that, thought they pailed in comparison to yours. I mean it was so freaking hillarious I must've played it at least 5 times and brought friends over to show them it so they could laugh. I LOVED that movie, the little people rule and the choreography with the rat was perfect with the music. That made my day!!!

After finish typing this I played it once more, /chuckle, thanks.

Cheers.
  18. ARCHIVED-deffekt Guest

i agree, it was an awesome video, very funny, amazing synchronizing
  19. ARCHIVED-Sinkatze Guest

I just keep watching that video everyday, Ive seen it over 30 times now, just cant stop laughing, it is so fun to watch, I cant get that music out of my head :D I just love how the Ratonga (looks like a Lab Rat) dances, its so well done, really excelent job.. Congratulations.

Good Luck!
  20. ARCHIVED-TurkishSquirrel Guest

That si the best movie ever!