Everquest II Videos

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by ARCHIVED-Sinkatze, Jan 12, 2005.

1. ARCHIVED-darktar Guest

2. ARCHIVED-PontyEar Guest

Nice intro for a clan. I guess it's evil oriented guild. Right? Or else skeleton head with glowing eyes doesn't fit in.
  3. ARCHIVED-Gerar Guest

EVIL!

[IMG]

Message Edited by Gerar on 01-31-2005 06:35 PM
  4. ARCHIVED-Sinkatze Guest

And where is the black market? in Qyenos Harbor did you say? I hope thats a Evil guild because if not it has nothing to do in Qyenos :D..
    It sounds cool.. but doesnt say much about the game.. try to ad something like that to a video ;).
    Good Luck!
  5. ARCHIVED-Gerar Guest

NeverQuest 2 will be posting its first short on feb 14th :) stay tuned
  6. ARCHIVED-Crodacier Guest

7. ARCHIVED-Nephyl Guest

Very nice video.
  8. ARCHIVED-Jakanden Guest

Ok that was awsome. Even though I have seen all that in game, I still enjoyed this video alot =)
  9. ARCHIVED-PontyEar Guest

Meras production just finished Part One of the 3rd movie - "Legend of the Shattered Hearts".
    It's available for download on EQ2Guild.com.
  10. ARCHIVED-Ericman0 Guest

I loved the Renegade film very nicely put together into a flashy dyanmic trailer kinda makes me want to create a character on Mistmoore server just to join the guild lol
  11. ARCHIVED-TurkishSquirrel Guest

Neverquest2 could not be found by Firefox.
  12. ARCHIVED-Sinkatze Guest

That movie was really cool, congratulations.. I haven't start playing the game yet and seeing that video is really cool for me since I have actually seen all that in action, thanks alot for the videos.
    Good Luck!
  13. ARCHIVED-Cantar Guest

WOW what a moveing movie man realy awsome
  14. ARCHIVED-PontyEar Guest

Thanks. Unfortunately there will be a delay with part II, I accidentaly erased video clips that were supposed to be in Part II. So now I have to "shoot" them again...
  15. ARCHIVED-Salingeez Guest

I posted 2 music/videos over the past couple months but in different forum areas. So you may have already seen these.

"Know Name" was the first in the adventures of Salingeez and polenna... "MonsterBreeder" was the second.
    The link below also enables you to download 2 music/vids I did while on Lineage2 (sojourn from EQ1 to EQ2 hehe)...

http://www.salingeez.net/comboduopage.htm

All files above are ZIPd MPGs... I started posting streaming videos but like others have said...
    This EQ2 thing is too popular *smiles* and your bandwidth allotment seems to poof in a few days.
  16. ARCHIVED-cdxrd Guest

Impressive... absolutely impressive... Now hurry up with part 2!!! I wanna see how it ends!!!!

Also, consider releasing this as one big file when your done? I dont know how many 'parts' there will be.. but it would be worth it.
  17. ARCHIVED-PontyEar Guest

Sorry, Part II is delayed possibly till March. I accidentely deleted video clips for part II... :D
  18. ARCHIVED-deffekt Guest

ive said it mutliple times now ponty, absolutely amazing job, Curse of the Woods was absolutely amazing, i absolutely loved it. and same with your third video, Legend of the Shattered Hearts. absolutely incredible. you never cease to amaze me with your incredible directing and movie editing skills. i look forward to your future videos.

p.s.
    u used Lineage 2 music in ur credits for Curse of the Woods didnt ya? :p

p.p.s
    what artist did the version of "Join me in death" that you used. i REALLY wanna download it!!!!!!! =)
  19. ARCHIVED-deffekt Guest

20. ARCHIVED-VikodiN Guest

Can't Touch This! heh, I like it, it was funny.