Everquest II Videos

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by ARCHIVED-Sinkatze, Jan 12, 2005.

1. ARCHIVED-Vaelaen Guest

thanks :smileyhappy:, ill be working on some more pretty soon. i havent really went to alot of the zones yet. i ahve some fighting footage, but im only able to have 10gb total. i wish i could have these in the original format, they are much clearer.
  2. ARCHIVED-EvilFerretVictm Guest

I've always wanting to do some videos like these but ....my rig sucks ...LOL. Might try to do a bit when I get my new ram shipped to me.... graphics probably going to be pretty low though :(.

Anyways anyone know of any sites that have more EQ2 music videos?
  3. ARCHIVED-Warwick Guest

Thanks everyone for the great comments. I do plan on doing a guild commercial of sorts, just gotta get some time. After that, who knows.
  4. ARCHIVED-Cantar Guest

hello i just recorded and edited my first ever video "Play Time" 18megs but i need a host if anyone could sponcer me a host please let me know

***EDIT***
    ok well here i am hosting it from my own comp till someone can host it for me upload speeds might become slow if many users are acessing it at the same time so be warned http://cantarb.dynip.com:81/
    Message Edited by Cantar on 01-19-2005 07:37 AM
  5. ARCHIVED-Crodacier Guest

6. ARCHIVED-Sinkatze Guest

Nice video, it took me a while to download it, but I got it.. good work.
    What class is the girl in the video? Is she a Brawler or Bruiser?, thanks for the video.
    Good Luck!
  7. ARCHIVED-deffekt Guest

i agree, it was a good video =)
  8. ARCHIVED-Cantar Guest

am glad you liked it

shes actuly a warlock playing around in a newbie zone when i first started fraps up i was alrdy in the zone colecting skelly stuff for a quest so i made a few clips of me rapeing things =)
  9. ARCHIVED-Noggy28 Guest

Well...

I did a search and although you are right in one way you are wrong in another... They seem to have reunited: http://www.dcdwithin.com/

Enjoy...
  10. ARCHIVED-xHeatx Guest

JOUST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thanks for the laugh :smileyvery-happy:
  11. ARCHIVED-PontyEar Guest

12. ARCHIVED-Sinkatze Guest

13. ARCHIVED-PontyEar Guest

Stromm, I think he was guardian, but I am not sure, was too busy "shooting" :).
  14. ARCHIVED-Jakanden Guest

Just wanted to say I have watched all the videos on this thread and I am thoroughly enjoying them. Please keep em coming =)
  15. ARCHIVED-Sinkatze Guest

Yeah me too, I just love watching other peoples videos, I enoy them very much, and hope people keep posting their videos to have a nice colection in here :p.
    Good Luck!
  16. ARCHIVED-Alsip Guest

Hey all,

I had no idea how good some of these other videos were . I created a recruitment video for our Guild Xen of Onslaught on the Mistmoore Server. I completed it prior to finding this forum post with different submissions. Anyway hope you enjoy it. It's meant to be small in size to allow for quicker download.

http://www.sonac.org//Monty/Xen_wmv.htm
  17. ARCHIVED-mymTwRain Guest

18. ARCHIVED-deffekt Guest

19. ARCHIVED-PontyEar Guest

Thank you very much dear deffect.
    After such a kind words you bet I'll give you more vidoes :).
    I am working right now on the soundtrack for the next movie. I wanted to call it "Curse of the Woods".
    It should be even more exciting than "It has begun".
  20. ARCHIVED-PontyEar Guest

Next time when next movie is finished I am gonna make a thread in "Antonia Bayle" boards.
    "Acolytes of Valor" is located on that server and from now on I'll be posting there. And
    maybe a link in this thread.