Everquest II Videos

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by ARCHIVED-Sinkatze, Jan 12, 2005.

1. ARCHIVED-Sinkatze Guest

Yeah, Ratongas look so funny dancing, but In my opinion I think the best Ratonga dancing video is this one:

http://www.chibisoft.com/jost/eqtest.mov

I jus tlove that video, the last one of the Ratonga is also cool ;) thanks.

Good Luck!
  2. ARCHIVED-Silver_Feather Guest

for some reson I can`t watch the video :smileyhappy: :smileyindifferent: :smileysurprised: :smileysad:
  3. ARCHIVED-PontyEar Guest

you have to have QuickTime movie player to wach this one.
    You can get it from Apple.com
  4. ARCHIVED-deffekt Guest

i love that video, good song, amazing co-ordinated. pretty much perfectly timed. =)
  5. ARCHIVED-Warwick Guest

6. ARCHIVED-deffekt Guest

np man, its absolutely hilarious, i have watched it too many times to count. amazing co-ordination like i said.
  7. ARCHIVED-Sinkatze Guest

If anyone hasn´t seen the new Romeo and Juliet Valentines special the GM´s have made for us, then here it goes, its excelent.. here is the direct link to it:

Romeo & Juliet Valentines Special

Good Luck!
  8. ARCHIVED-Warwick Guest

Its fantastic, funny though, games a 'talky' yet they have silent film mode going :D still was very artistic!
  9. ARCHIVED-Kelricc_EQ2 Guest

Hello all
    All the videos on this thread looked great and have inspired me to give it a shot also. Probably a lapse in judgment on my part since I really have no clue what I’m doing and I’m sure it shows.
    My character is still relatively low level so there is nothing uber shown. It’s just my take on being a Paladin here in our new world and trying to carry on a family tradition.
    I know it’s corny, the music is probably over the top and the titles are hard to read, but I had a lot of fun trying it. I’m not sure how well it will stream from my host, so it’s probably best if you right click the link and ‘Save Target as” if you’re interested.

http://mysite.verizon.net/resosr7i/images/Paladin_of_Marr.mpg

Happy hunting everyone.
  10. ARCHIVED-Nephyl Guest

11. ARCHIVED-StixxliteAZ Guest

That is a pretty cool freaking video - Thanks!!!!

:smileyhappy:
    Message Edited by StixxliteAZ on 02-18-2005 09:55 AM
  12. ARCHIVED-Kelricc_EQ2 Guest

Thank you for the kind words and the advice. I really am clueless as to how the codecs work.
    My host at Verizon kept rejecting the .wmv format that the Windows Movie Maker creates and converting to .mpg was the only way I got it to stick. I have no clue why.
    You would think I would try to learn before I try to do something, but jumping in first and then finding out I’m over my head is my usual method of operating.

Anyway, glad you liked it and again, thank you
  13. ARCHIVED-Nephyl Guest

Try to zip or rar your video in wmv. Maybe your host accept the zip or rar files.
    Encoding twice a video is the best way to have a bad quality picture. My self i export the movie in uncompressed format and next i compress it with a specific software. Sadly i don't think it is possible with windows movie maker and it need a lot of space on hard disk because uncompressed format require about 1GB/min(depend on framerate and resolution)
  14. ARCHIVED-Sinkatze Guest

That was a great video, congratulations! very well made. I hope you post more of them.. I suggest just trying to fix the text color in some places since you couldn´t read it properly because the color matched the background like when the white leters went over your characters armor, but they are great, keep them coming..
    Good Luck!
  15. ARCHIVED-PontyEar Guest

EQ2guild.com has been updated with Part II of "Legend of the Shattered Hearts" - both small and big versions. Enjoy.
  16. ARCHIVED-Feawin Guest

Although short this was very telling. The sharp contrast of the archetecture of the holy knights of stormhold for instance and the nobility that was once the hallmark there and the evidence of violence in defiling that ideal is portrayed well in the short statment this film makes.
    I like this much better than the many hay look at me look cool films we see.
  17. ARCHIVED-Melroc Guest

Great movie!
  18. ARCHIVED-PontyEar Guest

Nicely done Kelricc. :)
  19. ARCHIVED-Wozicasamoll Guest

The server was'nt found to Romeo & Juliet Valentines Special :smileysad: *sigh*

But, "Paladin of Marr" is great :smileyhappy: *thumbs up*
  20. ARCHIVED-beacoupfish Guest

This is hilarious! Great, just great