EQ2 Players RoK Release (3.4)

Discussion in 'EQ2Players.com Website Discussion' started by ARCHIVED-SOE-Jabru, Nov 12, 2007.

1. ARCHIVED-Krith Guest

Gninja_Gnome wrote:
    Guild rosters on Splitpaw are still showing week old data. One of my characters is still laggign one level.
  2. ARCHIVED-Hellswrath Guest

Agaxal@Unrest wrote:
    The guild roster won't update until they log back in on that toon. This is an old issue with the way the guild rosters work.
  3. ARCHIVED-Kelfly Guest

Most toon stats (such as level) for folks in my guild have not updated on the Sony site in almost a week. Here's a specific example:

http://eq2players.station.sony.com/...terId=627125101

She's been level 73 since Sunday, and this still shows her at level 70. I have logged in and out many times over the past week, often on for hours at a time.
  4. ARCHIVED-Jake_The_Lettuce Guest

Level History still isnt working properly the page has updated upto 80 now but the server & world rankings are wrong

Example

Lighthammer 80 zerker
    [IMG]

Dolf 80 zerker
    [IMG]

Shandreya 80 zerker
    [IMG]

Zormik 80 zerker
    [IMG]
  5. ARCHIVED-Gninja_Gnome Guest

What are you comparing the server and worldwide rankings to in order to find they are incorrect? Trying to reproduce this.
  6. ARCHIVED-Agaxix Guest

7. ARCHIVED-FluffyBunny Guest

I can reconfirm the bits about the strange partial updates on the character profiles since around November 24.
    On November 23, I made three new alts on Befallen. I played one, a ratonga (Regret), for a few hours and got to level 10, which is shown on her profile. The other characters are two sarnaks, Serrya and Terrizu, both of whom I played to level 2 that night. I have since levelled them to 11 and 6 respectively. The only parts of their profiles that have updated since then are their equipment and level histories, which are actually completely up-to-date. All of the other information is still showing the values from November 23. (They also don't appear in searches, but the ratonga does.)
    I have also seen this happen on one of my older characters, Lyonsbane, whose character page still says level 25, while his level history shows that he made 29 on November 25, and his equipment has been updated with some new items I put on that day.
  8. ARCHIVED-Qinlaar Guest

9. ARCHIVED-Hellswrath Guest

Gninja_Gnome wrote:
    It took me a second to figure this out as well, but look at the dates he posted for when they leveled.

It is impossible for the dates and rankings to both be correct.
  10. ARCHIVED-Hellswrath Guest

Another bug. Sort functions for the guild roster only work within the customize display page or when you first return to the normal display from changing the sort options. If you leave the guild roster and then return to it, the sorting returns to alphabetical until you again go to the "customize display" option.

I'll add this one to my list.
  11. ARCHIVED-Kelfly Guest

A little more detail about the website stats not updating, if it's helpful. The toon is:

As you can see, the guild screen and the character screen both show her at level 70.

[IMG]

[IMG]

But if I go into her rankings section and check out the Adventure Level History & Rank, it shows her current level:

[IMG]

Odd.
  12. ARCHIVED-Gninja_Gnome Guest

We believe we have located the problem with levels not patching from history to profile and believe we have fixed this. The signatures should update within 24 hours to match as well. If you see any more problems related to this let us know! Things we will need to track down an issue like this is a link to the profile you see the issue on and specifics on where you see the problem.
  13. ARCHIVED-Hellswrath Guest

The character Vipin on Blackburrow server does not exist on EQ2Players, yet he is a 80 Berserker in my guild (Alpha Legion).
  14. ARCHIVED-Kelia Guest

Gninja_Gnome wrote:

The good news is that the same toon that I mentioned above now has her adventuring level synced on her profile, but it still shows as level 70 on the guild roster, and I noticed similar issues with the tradeskill level not syncing with the Artisan Level History.

Also, I believe that other items, such as number of quests, status changes, tinkering skill updates, etc. aren't coming through. I use Roster Master on our website and the log file hasn't shown updates on these other items for both of my toons since November 24th.

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

The other toon not updating is:

http://eq2players.station.sony.com/...terId=572811101

As an example, the feed shows her at tinkering level 28, when in fact she's at 200. These issues are definitely not consistent. Many of my guildies stats are updating daily without any issues.

EDIT: Sorry, just noticed I posted from my other account. Same person as user Kelfly above. ;)
  15. ARCHIVED-Killerbee3000 Guest

sorting by crafting lvl on guild roster doesnt work.
    if you select to do so (no matter if ascending or descending) it sorts it alphabetically by Name of the Crafting Class instead of lvl.
  16. ARCHIVED-Agaxix Guest

Agaxal@Unrest wrote:
    FYI, my account shows level 80 now but on the guild roster I still show level 78. Some of the other people I mentioned are still showing level 79.

agressiv
  17. ARCHIVED-Hellswrath Guest

Killerbee3000 wrote:
    The alphabetical sorting is only secondary to the level sorting. For example, with a group of 3 level 80 crafters including an alchemist, jeweler, and sage; the alchemist will be first, the jeweler second, and the sage last. However, they will all be before the level 79 and below crafters.

That being said, checking your bug lead me to another one that I can add to the list. Sorting by tradeskill level is bugged in that single digit levels are getting ranked above double digit levels that start with a lower numeral than the single digit. For example, level 2 tradeskillers get ranked higher than all tradeskillers from 10-19 and level 9 crafters are ranked above even level 80 crafters. This bug is not affecting adventure level sorting, just crafters.

Also, I am moving my bug list to the main page until the web team has a chance to update theirs. This is so anyone from the community looking to post a bug knows what has been posted on and what has not.
  18. ARCHIVED-Hellswrath Guest

Hellswrath@Blackburrow wrote:
    Further info, he does have a character page and profile, but he appears on the guild roster as "anonymous." This may be related to some other issues reported in character data not being updated on the guild roster.
  19. ARCHIVED-Killerbee3000 Guest

Hellswrath@Blackburrow wrote:
    your right... tested it a bit further... yeah its teh artisans that get put in the wrong spot... got confuesd because artisan starts with the letter A. so it looks like it would be an alphabetical thing if you dont look close enough.
  20. ARCHIVED-Jpo Guest

I'm a patient guy...seriously...but if I can't find characters of mine. one that was created SEVERAL MONTHS ago, and one created over a week ago...SOE, what are you guys doing with my money.

Shouldn't this be a free service until you can fix these basic issues?

I mean really guys...this is beyond stupid.