EQ2 Players RoK Release (3.4)

Discussion in 'EQ2Players.com Website Discussion' started by ARCHIVED-SOE-Jabru, Nov 12, 2007.

1. ARCHIVED-Jiwi Guest

My character is not getting updated as well, name Slowdethh. If you look at the history you'll see that I dinged 5 days ago, but my signature nor the main profile page shows that.
    They really should stop charging us this fee if they can't keep it working.
    Slowdethh
    AP/AB
    *Edit - I dinged Level 69 on the 19th of Jan08.
  2. ARCHIVED-Hellswrath Guest

It seems the signatures are now displaying properly. Was this an update on the EQ2Players side? Or did the forums change the allowed sig size? Either way, I'm taking it off the bug list. I've been wanting to finally get rid of some of those for way too long.
  3. ARCHIVED-InstaCleric Guest

My recently-created (about 7 days ago) character "Dragonbone" on The Bazaar is not showing up.
  4. ARCHIVED-Seagoat Guest

Hellswrath@Blackburrow wrote:
    They increased the allowed maximum size from 500x150 to 500x165. :) I posted about it on the Sigs forum the other day, as soon as I noticed the change. Meant to post it here as well, but got busy with other stuff and it slipped my mind.
  5. ARCHIVED-Supe14 Guest

My character Scrap on Bazaar hasn't updated since lvl 16(lvl 34 now) nearly 1 week ago.
  6. ARCHIVED-Hellswrath Guest

Np, SG. Thanks for the clarification.

I guess that means there was no update of the site and thus no need to check to see if any other bugs were addressed.
  7. ARCHIVED-Hellswrath Guest

Update on the Most Status guild leaderboard:

Most Status leaderboard for guilds is definitely not displaying properly according to the status reported on the guilds' individual profiles. Now that multiple guilds are capped at 80, I had the opportunity to compare them. The two guilds that I can best use for comparison are Harms Way and Transcendence. Both are Blackburrow guilds at level 80. However, Transcendence is ranked higher than Harm's Way. According to the numbers, Harm's Way has more status at 36,625,003 as of this post date. Transcendence has 32,265,889 status points. Also, Harm's Way reached 80 before Transcendence did. The only options I can think of to explain this is that the numbers being reported on EQ2Players are either bugged (possible), or the rankings are being determined by another number than that displayed as the guild's current status (more likely). The leaderboards ARE still sorting by level first (I actually think this is more appropriate anyway, so that isn't a complaint). From here on is conjecture, but there is one possible explanation for the discrepancies in the leaderboard. The status number on the guild's profile page is the sum of the status across all characters in the guild. However, the status from characters who are no longer in the guild is not included in this total. The status lost by characters who leave is no longer removed from the guild total in game, as it once was. This leads to the possibility that the number being used for ranking on the leaderboards is actually the guild status that was contributed by all characters that were ever in the guild. Thus, if a guild "A" had 1K more status than another guild "B" and a character left guild "A" who had 200K status contributed, the rankings would still show guild A above B, even though the status numbers on the guild profile would now disagree with the leaderboard rankings. Just a thought. ;) In all honesty, if this is true, then I'm fine with it as long as the numbers on the guild profile page and the leaderboards agree. One of the two should be changed to match, though.

I'll update this on the front page soon, and hopefully will be able to do a complete check on the bug list soon as well.
  8. ARCHIVED-Gninja_Gnome Guest

9. ARCHIVED-FinalHolmes Guest

So what was updated to-day? My guild "The Forgotten Ones" on Antonia Bayle is not showing any information at all, everything is coming up as N/A

We were the number one guild on the server for Kills vs Death Ratio, now we are not even in the top 100?

Could someone please look into this.

Many thanks.
  10. ARCHIVED-Gninja_Gnome Guest

11. ARCHIVED-Murgos Guest

You guys missed an issue with the current release.

YOU CAN'T BUY IT.

Or, at least, you can only buy a 40 dollar bundle with lots of stuff I already purchased and I am not interested in buying again. I'm not sure what kind of deranged thinking went into this decision but it's pretty silly.
  12. ARCHIVED-Gninja_Gnome Guest

What is it you can't buy?
  13. ARCHIVED-craghack Guest

Gninja_Gnome wrote:
    regular EQ2Player updates. I am paying for it, but it ain't happening.

Last Login...JANUARY...Yeah, I think it's a little slow.
  14. ARCHIVED-InstaCleric Guest

Murgos wrote:
    Sounds like he is talking about the expansion in general (forcing people to buy a bundle), not EQ2Players.
  15. ARCHIVED-Hellswrath Guest

This thread should be unstickied. The latest release notes are out already and this just confuses people about where they should be posting.