EQ2 Players RoK Release (3.4)

Discussion in 'EQ2Players.com Website Discussion' started by ARCHIVED-SOE-Jabru, Nov 12, 2007.

1. ARCHIVED-Exibar Guest

I know all the devs are very very busy, but could we please get a quick update? Especially on the discoveries issue please?

Just a quick update, a meager tidbit, just a crumb of information perhaps? :)

thanks all!
    Mike B
  2. ARCHIVED-Tevalian Guest

Hellswrath@Blackburrow wrote:
    Thanks for info, at least I know why now.

Amd I found newly:
    • Clicking on a signature brings you to an error page, not the profile.
  3. ARCHIVED-Hellswrath Guest

Item Discoveries are displaying properly now!

Leaderboards have all updated! However, the last updated date says that they have not been. Perhaps they were forced to update bby the webteam and thus the date was not automatically updated as well?

Regardless. Good to see the bugs disappearing.
  4. ARCHIVED-Zerebro Guest

Now time to load the new chars of the new race :) No sign yet of my new lizzy SK.
  5. ARCHIVED-Thunderthyze Guest

Although it would appear that character stats are being updated the guild stats haven't been updated since the 12th of November. So on the guild roster there are no level 70+ and the date last played is no more recent than the 12th.
    Individual character stats appear to be ok though.
  6. ARCHIVED-Killerbee3000 Guest

on eq2players in character profiles the new rok gear doesnt show up when equipped, the slots whre you have rok gear show up as empty. its not the usual doesnt update regularly problem since if it would be the old gear would stil show up
  7. ARCHIVED-Hellswrath Guest

Item searches are yielding no results even for items appearing on a persons discovered list.
  8. ARCHIVED-Nimington Guest

I am currently showing a member that does not appear on our guild roster. He properly shows in our guild in his toon profile. He shows on the "old" xml file but not the new one. Note there are several other toons in this state, this is just an example.
  9. ARCHIVED-Seffrid Guest

Whilst my pre-existing characters are showing up ok on EQ2Players and are being updated satisfactorily, my new Sarnak created several days ago has yet to apppear on EQ2Players. His name is Krajak and he's on Splitpaw.
  10. ARCHIVED-Ebonshadow Guest

I'm just wondering if the "Joined Date" and the "Status Gained" fields will be put back on the XML feed for the guild rosters? This is fairly important information for guild leaders.

Also, as a side note, the formatting of the Guild Roster XML feed has tons of extra line breaks in it, making it marginally more difficult to parse properly. (i.e. - you must account for possible extra line breaks)
  11. ARCHIVED-Hellswrath Guest

There is currently no longer an option to search for tradeskill classes. This was previously possible as all tradeskill classes were listed in the class option on the search window. However, those options have been removed and there is no replacement.

Filter functions on all leaderboards for characters level 70-80 is still missing despite having many characters in that level range.
  12. ARCHIVED-Isabelz Guest

My toons do not appear to be updating correctly on the EQ2Players site.

More specifically:

1) Ikibod (Guk) and Janthia (Guk) show a "Last Played" date of November 12th, 2007. I have played both since then.
    2) Janthia completed 9 (or so) quests on the 13th/14th, but her profile still shows 1288.
    3) Ikibod's level displays as level 35 except under "Adventure Level History" where it shows level 38 being achieved on November 15th, 2007. The Adventure Level History is correct.
    4) Ikibod's gear on the main profile page appears to be current. I believe I changed a couple of the pieces after November 12th. Bugbear Ear Badge and Braided Fur Circlet are the upgraded gear.

I have not logged in any of my other alts recently.

My account is an All Access Station Pass w/ the $2.99 per month extra features activated. If it makes any difference (and I don't see why it would), I did recently update my credit card profile on my account.

adTHANKSvance,
    Isabelz Stormhealer
  13. ARCHIVED-Krith Guest

Drakael@Antonia Bayle wrote:
    Yeah, the extra line breaks are quite annoying. A clean-up of the XML code would be very welcome.
    And of course having the guild roster update again...
  14. ARCHIVED-Killerbee3000 Guest

rok gear now shows up on eq2players... wooot... hands the devs a cookie... (and hopes they fix the other issues too)
  15. ARCHIVED-Hellswrath Guest

Another bug that I have seen frequently but always forgot to add:

The item discovery page does not properly sort discoveries into armor, weapons, shields, or other as it implies is supposed to happen by having those categories. All discoveries fall under "other". I'll play with this some more using other people as I think some items may be properly sorted.
  16. ARCHIVED-BoriKitty Guest

Why does it say "Tradeskill" level without saying what KIND of tradeskill it is? Also.. for us that have Transmuting and Tinkering levels in addition.. there is no generator for it.
  17. ARCHIVED-Nylacra Guest

Player updates on eq2players.....
    WHY is it soooooooooooooooooooooooooo
    delayed in updating the stats?
  18. ARCHIVED-salle Guest

Level history hasn't been updated, it's still stuck at 70.
  19. ARCHIVED-Hellswrath Guest

My artisan level history updated just fine within a couple days of hitting 80. But my adventure level history is still stuck at 70. Not sure if this helps.
  20. ARCHIVED-Zerebro Guest

Hellswrath@Blackburrow wrote:
    I can verify this. I have a tiny char, but 7 recent discoveries:
    http://eq2players.station.sony.com/...terId=529549303

- all items are in Other, while there's armor and at least 2 weapons among them
    - 3 items aren't in the DB yet? I can't recall the exact names unfortunately, have to check my logs at home for that
    - http://eq2players.station.sony.com/...terId=529549303 is behind the update, it still says 4.

The last point might have to do with the fact that the in-game DB gives 7 items, but the EQ2playersDB is behind (4 items). It might be coincidental that the difference is 3 and there are 3 items named as $discovery.item.name

This point will get more body as soon as the rank page says 7 and all 7 items are filled/named :)