EQ2 Players RoK Release (3.4)

Discussion in 'EQ2Players.com Website Discussion' started by ARCHIVED-SOE-Jabru, Nov 12, 2007.

1. ARCHIVED-Ebonshadow Guest

Hello, I would just like an answer as to whether or not the fields that were removed from the Guild Roster XML Feed (e.g. Status, Joined Date, etc.) will be restored.
    Just an update on whether the missing fields are a bug, or intentional would be helpful, if only to know whether I should redesign my site or not.
    Thanks.
  2. ARCHIVED-TebronEQ Guest

good to see someone updating us on this issue
  3. ARCHIVED-Isabelz Guest

Isabelz wrote:
    Just a reminder and an update, but Janthia's (Guk) profile is not updating. I stated the wrong date above. Her "Last Played" date (according to the site) is September 17, 2007.

All of my toons (on this account) whose "Last Played" date has not updated also have problems with the character rankings not updating. The character/tradeskill level history appears to be updated correctly for all of my toons. I cannot verify some of them since they haven't leveled recently.

Here is the list of toons that have the dreaded "Updateless Syndrome":

* Drinia (Guk)
    * Janthia (Guk)
    * Xentar (Guk)

These toons do NOT exhibit the issue (i.e. they're profiles are updating):

* Antiago (Guk)
    * Ikibod (Guk)
    * Jaemie (Guk)
    * Loxum (Guk)

Some of these characters (from both lists) are guildless and several are in guilds. Two left a guild (Drinia and Loxum) and Loxum joined another guild. Both of these are reported correctly on their character profiles. Drinia left her guild AFTER she last played.

All of these characters are on a single account.

Hopefully, this will help someone figure out the issue and fix it. /crossesfingers
  4. ARCHIVED-Isabelz Guest

And now for something completely different... A suggestion instead of a bug/complaint.

On the new internal guild rankings, it would be nice if each row had an associated row number.

I would like to be lazy and not count how far down the list I am in contributed guild status points.

Okay, okay! That last sentence was a semi-complaint, but not about EQ2Players.
  5. ARCHIVED-Hellswrath Guest

Isabelz wrote:
    This goes along with my hope to see the guild roster become more useful as an internal guild leaderboard instead of just a sort function.
  6. ARCHIVED-Gninja_Gnome Guest

Those of you who are saying that the Character Profiles are not updating could you possibly provide a screenshot in game of what does not match the profile? I am seeing my personal characters updating now so I cannot use those as examples any longer. Any help you can provide will help :)
  7. ARCHIVED-Zhaal Guest

Do you know when we'll get all the fields that went missing with RoK added back into the XML/CSV feeds?
  8. ARCHIVED-TebronEQ Guest

profiles are updating (items and such) but level and guild information is still not updating, would provide a picture, but im at work... and playing from work is kinda frowned on
  9. ARCHIVED-Lantis Guest

The roster and guild info for the Legion of Truthseekers on AB (guild ID 783104) hasn't updated in days (last update according to RosterMaster logs occured between Dec 14th and Dec 16th).

This character, for example, hasn't updated in about five days. Says last time played was Dec 14th, while she was playing on the evening of Dec 18th, and probably played a few more times between the 14th and the 19th):

http://eq2players.station.sony.com/...terId=298478104

Overall, updates for that guild have been sporadic, happening only every few days.

I see a similar issue with Soulforged (also an AB guild), so the issue might be more widespread on AB.
  10. ARCHIVED-Zhaal Guest

Lantis@Antonia Bayle wrote:
    My guild is also on AB, and we have noticed the same thing, a recent recruit can't even use the webchat because it says he's not part of our guild, which is a little annoying. We've had people leave and people join, and none have been updated in the last 5-6 days. And some of the people that were removed for inactivity are still showing up in our guild roster 6 months after they were removed.
  11. ARCHIVED-kmuntz Guest

My level 76 Kerra Mystic, Venni of Crushbone server, is completely missing from the EQ2players search database. I am not listed if you search by name, by name and server, and not listed in my guild roster. You should be able to duplicate this relatively easily. This is a fairly new development - I believe I was listed last week. I can also link to my own information from my account profile, just not anywhere else that I can find.
  12. ARCHIVED-TebronEQ Guest

My 72 Half Elf Ranger, Thavin on The Bazaar is completely missing, doesnt show up for search or in my characters or alts, also my other characters havent updated since the 21st
  13. ARCHIVED-Roone Guest

None of my players that I created last week are showing up at all.

These are all on The Bazaar server.

Rialla
    Roone
  14. ARCHIVED-Gninja_Gnome Guest

Could I get you guys to check them once again they seem to be fixed. If you are still missing characters pleaselist character and server name and I can look into them.
  15. ARCHIVED-Eihsoom Guest

I have 8 characters total in Antonia Bayle.
    The 3 that are in the same guild (Vermin) have not updated since December 21st. (however the equipment shown is updated!)
    The 5 that are not in Vermin update usually in a day or so.
  16. ARCHIVED-Gninja_Gnome Guest

17. ARCHIVED-Eihsoom Guest

Mies
    Sukito
    Mooshii

All in AB have not updated since the 21st. The rest of my alts have updated.
  18. ARCHIVED-Eihsoom Guest

Mies@Antonia Bayle wrote:

They all updated today! Thanks!!
  19. ARCHIVED-thedump Guest

This may have been posted already but none of the "factions" for RoK are showing in the profile listings.
  20. ARCHIVED-Hellswrath Guest

thedump wrote:
    It hadn't been, but is is now and my bug list is updated. Thanks for the catch.