Current EQ2 Station Player Website Issues (Post your issues here)

Discussion in 'EQ2Players.com Website Discussion' started by ARCHIVED-Dougdoug, Apr 7, 2009.

1. ARCHIVED-flutiebootie Guest

Don't know if this has happened or been posted before, but as of today, 4/14/2010, I STILL am unable to upload a paperdoll image of ANY of my characters. Yes, I've taken the images properly in the game and they show up in the screenshot folder of the game folder. I follow the instructions to upload on the website, but when I hit the upload button to navigate to the screenshot folder on my computer, the upload button does absolutely nothing! I am completely unable to post my paperdoll images and this has been going on for me for...basically ever since I started playing the game, which includes using several different computers. Any ideas?
  2. ARCHIVED-Hellswrath Guest

Flutie, the good news is that it isn't something you are doing incorrectly. This is a well documented and easily reproduceable error. The BAD news is that it has been a well documented bug for a very long time and thus no one is expecting a fix any time soon.
  3. ARCHIVED-CarnageSorc Guest

Well i dont like necroing, but i do it anyway :p
    Is the Level-History going to be fixed? My toon got NO Record at all. Guess some GM created it for me at lvl 90, in the middle of TSO
    I Looked over a few posts, but didnt find a productive answer if its going to be fixed or not. An answer to that would be nice and suffice.
    Regards..
  4. ARCHIVED-feldon30 Guest

Will we be hearing from the new Platform team, or is this subforum a done deal?
  5. ARCHIVED-Siddie Guest

Since i changed my char name, my profile got screwed up, it always lead to a low lvl character no longer played.
    I already have a petition opened almost 2 months ago, but after first replies i didnt get any new update.
    I've been told the low lvl char has been already renamed, but my issue is still there.
    I made a post here and after 2 months i updated that post but still i got no reply.
  6. ARCHIVED-Malowolf Guest

FRUSTRATED
    All I have to say is that i am very frustrated with the fact that i have a few month old petition that has not had any success..
    My adventure level history has not been updated since April 28th 2009
    My artisan history has not been updated since September 15th 2009
    It would be nice to see some advancments in this area since everyone else i look at has been updated but they cant seem to solve it with my main all of my alts are up to date someone please fix this issue since my petition did nothing..
    Angry Ranger
  7. ARCHIVED-Tremis2 Guest

I play in France, and by default the web site is in french, fine. But I cannot change the language to English or german, I'm stuck in french, and so, I cannot read the latest news (not all of them are translated in Moliere's Language, juste in plain Shakespear's)

Last time I reported that, it was fix, but the bug still occurs since then (can't remember the last time it was working fine).
  8. ARCHIVED-Siddie Guest

Wow...i see they really care about our problems....
  9. ARCHIVED-Ulrazaj Guest

When I go to eq2players.com, I get redirected to everquest2.com. Is this normal?
  10. ARCHIVED-Lantis Guest

Ulrazaj wrote:
    Yes. SOE phased out the EQ2Players domain a few weeks ago. You still get the exact same features as EQ2Players, only that it is now hosted on the everquest2.com domain.
  11. ARCHIVED-Finora Guest

My apologies if it's been mentioned previously in this thread but it's certainly not been mentioned recently, I only noticed the issue tonight as I don't frequently use the guild roster of the EQ2 players site.
    Tradeskill level is bugged on the guild roster. All people of a particular craft are listed as the same 'level' which is obviously some database tag for that particular trade. For example all alchemists are listed as level 13, all armorers 7, all outfitters 6, etc.
  12. ARCHIVED-MonkeyBobNz Guest

Dear SOE, I work as a web developer as part of my job. Its clear that you are struggling to fix the issues on the website. I would be happy to fix your website for FREE, if you give me the appropriate access. I am happy to submit to any NDA, Security clearance checks, etc, etc, etc You can contact me via PM. Seriously, I'm happy to do this.
  13. ARCHIVED-Beef_Supreme Guest

Sidhe@Nektulos wrote:
    I have the exact same issue, tried Petitioning it as well, and was told CS didn't handle EQ2player issues.
    Is there some way to correct this?
    The older, unplayed, and low level character still shows when I click on my name.. and that name has to be brought up with specific parameters to see it at all. If I simply type the character name, it still shows the old character, not the current.
    EDIT: Oh, and I don't show up at all on our Guild Roster.. which kind of sucks, since I lead our Guild!
  14. ARCHIVED-InstaCleric Guest

Can't access any character profiles (mine or others) on the Bazaar. My guess is that the server name in the URL is wrong.
  15. ARCHIVED-ET429 Guest

InstaCleric wrote:
    I've been having the same issue. I can't access any characters on The Bazaar server. It's probably the same reason on the launch pad when I click on "click here for character list" it returns with "no characters found".
    Note: My launchpad is set to US servers, and I have been unable to view my characters for awhile now.
  16. ARCHIVED-Wolfsbaine Guest

I sent in a petition and hopefully I will get a responce back soon. I had top give them my user name and list of toons it was affecting and what the problem was again. Hopefully if i can get some info I will forward what I can here. I havent been able to see any profiles on The Bazaar, or even the leaderboards. I know it isnt due to a space in the name like soem have suggested. LDL and AB show up just fine. I hope we can get that issue fixed.
  17. ARCHIVED-dragonlady1977 Guest

This site is completely broken... fix it
  18. ARCHIVED-grindall Guest

Is this site going to be fixed? I can not see players from all servers, weather I am logged into my Bazaar based account or not logged in at all. I can pick a random guild, pull up it's roster, click on any random toon and it gives me the error screen 95% of the time. Fix it please.
  19. ARCHIVED-Hellswrath Guest

I wouldn't bother posting issues in this thread. It has been made fairly clear that any responses to issues will be posted in specific thread(s) for each problem. This thread is fairly pointless, atm.
    That being said, it would be nice if we could go back to having a consolidated bug list where the web devs actually tracked them and gave us updates on progress.
    Although, I suppose that is a moot issue when the site is so very broken as it is now. Even the guildchat that they are always so proud of fixing every time it breaks is down again.
    At this point, I'm hoping that some third party will pick up the game database data they are making available and do something better with it than the abortion EQ2Players has become.
  20. ARCHIVED-kelishious Guest

Guild chat not working!!! This is a major issue please fix!