Current EQ2 Station Player Website Issues (Post your issues here)

Discussion in 'EQ2Players.com Website Discussion' started by ARCHIVED-Dougdoug, Apr 7, 2009.

1. ARCHIVED-Kilaelya Guest

I don't know where to post this, but I transfered a few times over the past year (I've been on my current server now for at least 3 months though and don't see myself moving any time soon) and ALL of my characters are still showing up, even my original character on Kithicor.

If you search "Kilaelya" you will see what I mean. I started on Kithicor -> Everfrost -> Unrest ->Crushbone.

This is fairly upsetting, because all of my stats (discoveries, levels, kills, CRAFTED ITEMS, etc) are still on my original (Kithicor) character and have not carried over to the current (Crushbone) server. Plus, I have not been able to get the crafting achievements because of this (I have over 60k combines on my character).

Also, the original character creation date is still wrong on my character. Kilaelya was created on Nektulos and then I transfered with my whole guild in 2006 to Kithicor. Her creation date now incorrectly states the 2006 day that I transfered from Kithicor. This character was originally created in 2004 when the game was released.

I would submit a support ticket for this, but I don't see where I can petition for EQ2 Players help.

Thanks.
  2. ARCHIVED-Ademelo Guest

I still don't see a "Best in Class" option on the Leaderboards. Where did this go?
  3. ARCHIVED-Catria Guest

There are very little categories listed for Type when trying to search for items, and I still haven't found out a way to look at a list of items I have discovered. I really would like to be able to do this again.
  4. ARCHIVED-Kurinji Guest

Kilaelya wrote:
    I have similar problems as the above poster. Also, my character, Zazou, was originally created back on Nov 24, 2004, but since the free server merges back in Feb 2006 (4 years ago!) her creation date, as well as those of my alts, show a character creation date of Feb 6, 2006. Will this problem, along with the deleted toons still showing up in EQ2players, be fixed in the near future?
  5. ARCHIVED-killagan_venekor Guest

since the update we (my officers and I) cannot see guilds in our character searches. This makes it very difficult to check our new members. We have a strict policy about having oppisite aligned alts in guilds in the same server and it used to be easy to scroll threw and check but now it doesn't show any guilds next to alt's and it is stressing us out. PLEASE HELP!!!
  6. ARCHIVED-Hellswrath Guest

Any word on the item disco list for characters or, for that matter, any restoration of all the functionality we lost with the most recent revamp debacle? The expansion is days away and the last we heard about fixing this mess ways quite some time ago.
  7. ARCHIVED-Kilaelya Guest

Kilaelya wrote:
    Great, now my old toons are gone with the recent purges. I suppose now there is no way to get back my hundreds of discos, 60k+ crafted items, or my level history.
    /cries
  8. ARCHIVED-Hellswrath Guest

Another issue to be fixed:
    • The guild roster is incorrectly reporting the tradeskill levels of the members. According to the roster, my guild (Alpha Legion) has no lvl 80+ crafters when we have a rather large number of them. Highest reported level on the roster is 13, in fact.
  9. ARCHIVED-Transen Guest

10. ARCHIVED-maddawg138 Guest

Kilaelya wrote:
    I've petitioned it numerous times and requested feedback and basically was told that there is no way they can do that as you are no longer on the server so it isn't right for people to have disco's on servers they are no longer on, yet back in the day it would show what guild/server you were in/on when you disco'd the item.

to me it just sounds like a bunch of laziness/BS on not wanting people to have their stats.
  11. ARCHIVED-Kilaelya Guest

maddawg138 wrote
    This is EXACTLY what is is. When I transfered from Nektulous to Kithicor in 2006 I kept all of my stats. Plus, how is it fair that I've crafted over 60k items and now I am basically back to zero and I now can't get the in game achievements for this. That was a LOT OF TIME CRAFTING.
    The new EQ2Players is a big let down. There is no point to pay for it anymore. Your discos and stats mean nothing if you have to transfer servers. I had to transfer several times over the past year because the guilds I joined could not get enough people to join because of the skrinking server populations they were located on. They all eventually folded, this is why I have had to transfer so many times over the past year.
    I have been doubled screwed over :( I had paid for multiple server transfers, the EQ2players website, and years of subscription fees... the LEAST you could do is not screw over all my stats that I have been accumulating over the past 5 years.
  12. ARCHIVED-Ewil Guest

Unable to receive tells on Nagafen server via guildchat on EQ2Players. What causes this?
  13. ARCHIVED-Roachonine Guest

14. ARCHIVED-firehawk2531 Guest

Would really like to know if my toon is ever going to be updated. The site is updating because other folks in my guild that have leveled since the expansion show their levels and number of quests completed, etc. My main however, still shows at level 80 with the same number of quests completed as she had the day the Xpac launched. PLEASE fix this!!!
  15. ARCHIVED-JTEclipse Guest

None of the disco that I've gotten on 3 characters is showing up since the expansion, nor are my highest hits (once again)......
  16. ARCHIVED-Kantarik Guest

Guys... guys... we are in a down economy... only so many gnomes are working at SOE which is why the data is partially and randomly getting updated... had they hired high elves instead of gnomes, we wouldn't get a half-tinkered product... please be patient.. They will get it right... later or sooner?
  17. ARCHIVED-Amaterasu Guest

Hellswrath@Blackburrow wrote:
    Yes, its reporting the tradeskill class id# instead of the level.

Another issue that I've noticed is on the Guild Roster. The first person on the list is not displayed. It doesn't matter how you sort the list, whoever would be first in that sort is not displayed.
  18. ARCHIVED-Hellswrath Guest

Amaterasu wrote:
    Nice job finding this. I was trying to figure out where people were disappearing to when sorted, but hadn't been able to, since I need multiple pages.
  19. ARCHIVED-azcn2503 Guest

I like the new site design but there are a few observations that people have already mentioned:
    • The alternate advancements screens have not updated to reflect the changes since Sentinel's Fate went live. Older pre-SF AA's are still present and also ranked out of 8.
    • Number of points spent on AA's seem too high on occasion (I have seen some spend over 500, is this because of respecs?)
    • Tradeskill levels not being reported correctly.
    • Custom leaderboards - do they still exist? They were extremely useful.
    • Also customised guild roster, was really handy to see who had the most Masters in our guild!
    I appreciate there must be a lot of work to do, and you guys must be snowed under with all the work. No point in shouting and screaming at you about it :)
    The main thing is, the game's running pretty well right now right? Hehe.
  20. ARCHIVED-DavidSachs Guest

I cannot search for guilds witout specifying at least 3 lerrers of the guild name.
    I need to ne able to search for all guilds, rehardless of name, meeting specified criteria.