Current EQ2 Station Player Website Issues (Post your issues here)

Discussion in 'EQ2Players.com Website Discussion' started by ARCHIVED-Dougdoug, Apr 7, 2009.

1. ARCHIVED-CoLD MeTaL Guest

Dougdoug wrote:
    See sig. it is not fixed. If anyone even cares about eq2players at this point.
  2. ARCHIVED-Terron Guest

The website doesn't seem to have caught up with the RE Splitpaw merge yet.
    Any idea when it will?
  3. ARCHIVED-Elifin Guest

Curiel wrote:
    +1
    Seriously has this not been in an unworkable state for long enough?
    FIX EQ2PLAYERS OR AT LEAST GET SOME RED WRITER ON HERE TO LET US KNOW YOU COULDN'T BE *****.
  4. ARCHIVED-Nemanja92 Guest

SOE does not care about website.
    Thi what i got as response:
    "Greetings nXXXX:,

If we send you a response to the email it will be listed as waiting for your response. As for the station players site, I said that this issue is being looked into but we do not have a development team assigned to it yet as they are working on more pressing issues. You can watch the forum board under the announcements stream http://forums.station.sony.com/eq2/forums/list.m .

Here is the reference number to your ticket # {XXXXXXX regarding your recent inquiry.

If you have any other questions or concerns please feel free to contact us.
    Thank you again and happy gaming, "

So, what this guys said to me is - DOnt bother us anymore, keep your eye on forum. As i saw, last fix by this DougDoug guys was 2 years ago?
    However, when i reported a ticket, SOE responde:
    "**PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THIS MESSAGE** use the link below to update your ticket
    Recently you submitted a question from our Station.com support site. Below is a summary of your request and our response.

If we do not hear back from you within 7 days, we will assume that the issue has been resolved, and the question will be marked as solved.

Thank you for allowing us to be of assistance."

Isnt this funny?
    Guy from custommer support told to keep eye on forum, and then they can close my ticket as solved :)

Dear SOE, i want to be able how i am ranking amongst my server, i want to know about other players, and at the end, yes i pay for that too. Each month, for years now.
    Why you are so arogant? Not enough people to fix the problem? DUde, its your own problem. Pay more people. Get developers higher salary. Drop products you can not maintain. SO many solutions...
    And give the people who are paying subscription what they deserve, SOE, you exists because your customer buy your products. You are here because of us, its not that we are here cause of you.
    I wish some really responsible SOE guys read this forum...
  5. ARCHIVED-isest Guest

We already got a reply from smokejumer in another forum talking about the app for your iphone, I cant believe the arrogance, or the incompetence of his statement. It like soe does not care about one of their flagship games but would divert the resources elsewhere. It is hard for me to believe that the borked the site for free to play he seamed to get that done, but now he has no control over something that affects a game he is in control off, it seams wrong.
    http://forums.station.sony.com/eq2/...=494311#5501154

This is what smokejumber said:
    I know it bugs you that EQ2Players hasn't been fixed for a while, but I do want you to realize that the dev team has nothing to do with that site other than supplying the data used in the tables there.
    There are a huge number of competing priorities within SOE, all trying to grab the resource share from the group that would have to do this work...and unfortunately, EQ2Players keeps sliding down the list. (For example, in recent history, DC Universe was winning all those priority issues for obvious reasons.)
    We are still maintaining that we want the work done, and in fact, the group responsible for that site keeps asking for wish lists and trying to make it a priority, but they don't always get to prioritize their own pipeline.
    So...don't give up hope. Everyone wants it fixed and personally, I keep making the case that it should be fixed. One day, we'll win that priority battle.
  6. ARCHIVED-ccarro63 Guest

If they wanted it working they would have fixed it long ago. Long story short...they don't give a rats butt.
  7. ARCHIVED-Badd Boy Guest

Fix it or get rid of it. I remember paying an extra 2.99 for this feature before I upgraded to station access. I hope people are not still paying for this.
  8. ARCHIVED-Badd Boy Guest

It is a shame nobody <red name> has even commented on the piece of crap that is eq2players.com
  9. ARCHIVED-Elifin Guest

Every time I get notification of a new post in this thread I think it may be a red writer responding to CUSTOMER requests to get this site working.
    FIX IT FFS!
    Or out of courtesy maybe you could let us know what the hell is going on with it.
  10. ARCHIVED-Erurat Guest

/yawn. It remains broken. I guess they're too busy.
  11. ARCHIVED-Elifin Guest

Coven@Crushbone wrote:
    It takes a lot of time to design new crap for Marketplace don't ya know!
  12. ARCHIVED-Mal3vol3nt Guest

"Greetings Mal3vol3nt,

Unfortunately at this time since the service is no longer paid for and no team has been assigned to update/maintain the sites we have no definite ETA on when Station Players will be fixed. I apologize for the inconvenience.

The reference number for this ticket is 110329-000881. Please use this number if you need to refer back to this contact for any reason.

Please let me know if you have any other questions or issues and I will be happy to assist you. Give us a call at 858-537-0898 Monday through Friday, 10 am to 7 pm Pacific time.

Thank you.

Sean F.
    Technical Support Representative
    Sony Online Entertainment"

Sorry, thought everyone knew or I would at least have posted this the day I found out....
  13. ARCHIVED-Cloud3003 Guest

This is an issue, that I have found after creating a Freeblood race. I have two Everquest 2 accounts, my main one has a freeblood, my second does not, my friend also has a freeblood, and he has the SAME problem, that my freeblood account has as well... when we log in to our account, go to our character, ANY character, freeblood or not, to check stats, and try to change admin, to allow other players of eq2players see our alts and such, all we get is a big black screen with a grey bar at the bottom, THIS IS VERY IRRITATING and has been here since Freebloods were open to purchase.. I spent MONEY on my Freeblood and now I Just want to delete it because of this issue. I can't do anything at all on eq2players with my characters.

This is what I see everytime I Log in and try to do something with any of my characters.

Also everyone else I know with Freebloods have this issue.
    No this is not a loading screen, it says DONE, and I have been trying MONTHS to fix this, I have been on MANY different PC's and have used MANY different web browers. Firefox, IE, in game browser and more.

And I think SOE should think of it's paying members and think of how much this is ticking them off, it sure is me. ALL I WANT IS MY ALTS HIDDEN! I think since this is no longer a paid service, they should make this alt hidden option setup by DEFAULT! After all it's still showing our characters, hidden or not, and I don't want certain individuals knowing all my characters!
    [IMG]
  14. ARCHIVED-shadowfrog Guest

ok i search people in the unrest server on the website to check out their alts names and all of a sudden it says unrest is not Unrest_Old and it doesnt let me look! we are not old. and i need that fixed ASAP
  15. ARCHIVED-Nionn Guest

Cloud3003 wrote:
    I have same problem this NEEDS to be addressed!!! I can not see any of my character profiles and can not manage my alts. I have freeblood on this account and I get same exact thing as the person I am quoting. My other 5 accounts do NOT have freeblood and they work perfect on EQ2 Players. I can manage them all I want. ButI can NOT manage the one with freeblood, I can NOT manage ANY character on that account period!
  16. ARCHIVED-isest Guest

I wish they would get this fixed. Right now it is so broke. I look somebody up, it shows me they were on a closed server, then 2 other servers. What sever are they really on now.
    Honestly it needs a good clean up.
  17. ARCHIVED-Beermizer Guest

Open the data up and let a 3rd party do something with it. The way it is now it just makes SOE and the game look like a forgotten game.
  18. ARCHIVED-Night_Star Guest

I am having a problem with viewing my subscription info. I would like to know when my subscription will end so I can renew it. Since my account was one of the many(?) that had their info stole, my card was stolen along with it, so I had to cancel my card and get a new one. Well, SOE doesn't have that new card and the website won't let me add a new one. Every time I go to the page to add it, I get the same error. I am not able to view anything regarding billing or subscription info anywhere for this account.
    I am like some of the many players out there with 2 (or more accounts) and I can access those pages on the 2nd account. It is only the first account that has station access.
    I don't know about SOE, but I would like to keep playing this game. And I obviously want to pay for it, but if they won't take my money...? wtf?
  19. ARCHIVED-Treelani Guest

Well,it's been a month since the "black screen w./grey bar" issue has been posted and still no word from a Red Name. I'm also having this problem.

Devs! Can we pretty please have a status update on this? At least let us know you are working on it!

Thanks!!
  20. ARCHIVED-Agein Guest

I log in and i try to access any character page and it comes up this error:

An Error has Occurred

The page you are trying to reach no longer exists or an unexpected error occurred while loading the page. Please try visiting the EverQuest® II homepage or refreshing the page.
    If this Issue Persists, please contact customer support.
    [IMG] [IMG]

if i dont log in i am able to view the characters page.... i have heard rumours that it may have something to do with having freebloods activated on an account which i have on one of my chars.