Current EQ2 Station Player Website Issues (Post your issues here)

Discussion in 'EQ2Players.com Website Discussion' started by ARCHIVED-Dougdoug, Apr 7, 2009.

1. ARCHIVED-Laiina Guest

If you are not going to fix it, take it down and stop using it in your promotional pages on the website.
  2. ARCHIVED-Laiina Guest

flutiebootie wrote:
    Paperdolls have been broken for months, and at this rate I seriously doubt that or any of the other many issues will be fixed soon.
  3. ARCHIVED-cashp Guest

The whole site is broken.
    Any news of when it's going to actually work?
  4. ARCHIVED-Raster Guest

I am unable to view my Character Profiles from the drop down menu after I log in, therefore I cannot update my admin settings for any of my accounts. I am mainly interested in changing the settings back to allow guildies to see alts.
  5. ARCHIVED-isest Guest

Now that eq2players feed it totaly broken. I have duplicates now on 2 servers since the merge. When can we expect a fix to the feed, as it is obvoiuly broken?
    Smokejumper, Anybody??
  6. ARCHIVED-Yimway Guest

Can I please get my guild somehow unmerged with 'Vindication'?
    Not only is it fubar on everquest2.com, but we've had people who log in post merge and are suddenly in our guild. Some investigation discovers they were people that were in vindication on nagena.
    As far as the everquest2.com issue:
    http://everquest2.com/Unrest/Atan/ - Please note that it shows me in the guild 'Vindication' which I clearly am not.
    http://www.eq2innercircle.org/index.php - Please not on the right side the data feed from everquest2.com says our guild ID is actually vindication and we are level 4.
    This needs fixing.
    Heh, and as of this post...

<---------------- Over there it says I'm the leader of 'Vindication' which I'm clearly not.
  7. ARCHIVED-Lantis Guest

Best you open a support ticket if this also affects people when logging in-game. A post in this thread would probably go unnoticed by people who can fix this.
  8. ARCHIVED-Yimway Guest

Lantis@Antonia Bayle wrote:
    I have zero faith in a csr being able to do anything but reply with canned text.
  9. ARCHIVED-ratbast Guest

I also have had this issue(cant see own toons when logged into eq2players). began just after freebloods became playable.

I have been very patient, but submitting petitions and waiting for 2 weeks hasnt solved it.

I hope the downtime tonite will change this.
  10. ARCHIVED-Lantis Guest

Atan@Unrest wrote:
    Like it or not, they are the only ones that can resolve in-game issues. This is a CSR issue, not one handled by web devs, the community, or the EQ2 devs either.
  11. ARCHIVED-Curiel Guest

SOE,
    Please fix the eq2players site. Also, may we please get an update on those fixes like we use to get in this thread? The silence we're getting just seems like a bad sign at this point when issues have been documented for months/years with this site. We use eq2players and we'd like to use it in the future. Can you let us all know what's going on.

Much appreciated,
    A long time EQ/EQ2 player who has brought in many friends/accounts to play EQ2
  12. ARCHIVED-Lyciamarie Guest

when i go to search charecters it keeps telling there is an error on the page and wont let me few charecters or guilds or anything. anyone know whats up with that? thanks
  13. ARCHIVED-Curiel Guest

Hi Lyciamarie,
    It's pretty much the same thing a lot of the posts are about in this thread. That site is very broken and from all the available information it would seem that SOE has put no priority on fixing it since it's a "Free Service". Personally I don't think of it as free when players pay a substantial monthly fee to play their games, especially when there are other F2P games out there. Angering loyal players with this (alleged) attitude is a bad thing in this market.
    I'll qualify all this with saying that this is just my opinion. I truly hope that a SOE rep will actually break the silence, squelch the hearsay and rumors and tell us they are addressing this issue with haste.

Respectfully...
  14. ARCHIVED-msgnomer Guest

I see the the EQII mobile access ad that says you can search your character profile. I wonder if it works better that way. I'd rather be able to access character profiles on my computer. Please!
  15. ARCHIVED-nobe Guest

Yeah but eq2mobile only lets you look up your own char... many of us want to look at other players... see what gear they are wearing etc.
  16. ARCHIVED-isest Guest

And for those of us with old dinosaur cell phones, that dont run apps, it does nothing for us.
  17. ARCHIVED-msgnomer Guest

Oh, agreed. My cheapie cell phone doesn't do web apps. I was just wondering if the focus on making parts of the database mobile friendly had broken it for PC users.
  18. ARCHIVED-lail Guest

please fix this , i spent as much time on this as i did in game it was worth while to keep it running
  19. ARCHIVED-Pigro Guest

I'm running into a strange issue where I cannot see any of my characters if I am logged in (others in my guild can!). I get the selection to see them, but then I get blank pages. :/
    I can see other characters, and some basic information about my own when I'm not logged in.
  20. ARCHIVED-Kruelty Guest

Yeah I have the same problem. It has something to do with couple years ago I set my profile as private. Only thing is now I can't get back into my profile to change it to public. When I log in & try to see my toons they are all just a black screen with no options to change them.