Velious Bugs/Needed fixes thread!

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Jaime Lannister, Mar 21, 2016.

1. Queena_Brokenhearts Augur

Can we get Loot Dispensaries added to Ragefire/Lockjaw?

Why can't we just walk up to an NPC and hail him with an item name and have it given to us?
    Obsessed and Lonye like this.
  2. bodes Augur

Please stay on topic. This thread is for bugs with the Velious zones & instances. They've already stated they will not add instancing to ragefire/lockjaw.
  3. Obsessed Journeyman

I changed my mind Mr Prathun, Sir, please leave it just the way it is!

Though it would be handy if maybe just a little change was made to increase the chances of seeing these drakes time wise on Lockjaw/Ragefire.....
  4. Prathun Developer

Based on the criteria for buffed bosses (see my Buffed Velious NPCs post for the details of that) the Halls of Testing NPCs should be and now will be buffed. These drakes will spawn twice as frequently, on average, have Mitigation of the Mighty, and spawn in instances.
    Belit and Obsessed like this.
  5. Obsessed Journeyman

R
    Reverse Psychology at work !
    Dither and Prathun like this.
  6. -wycca Augur

Awesome!

PS - 11:59:59!
    Prathun likes this.
  7. Prathun Developer

If it weren't for the 11th hour, we'd never get anything done.
  8. Prathun Developer

All signs point to the Crusaders being added in November 2002 with Skyshrine's mini-revamp. They will be disabled until Planes of Power launches.
  9. TheTick Journeyman

This isn't P99 bro...if their difficulty and loot make sense for the ERA of content (Hint: they do) then why not?
  10. Obsessed Journeyman

The majority of the drops in a post awakened Sleepers Tomb are for quest turn ins to these Crusaders.

They were added because ST was no longer actively farmed by any guilds after a couple of visits post awakening. The base loot tables are terrible and the quest rewards and Crusaders gave guilds a reason to bring casters along do the content and gear up before leading in to harder mobs in Luclin and PoP.

Please reconsider this change, it was originally a quality of life improvement for guilds that were unable to raid current content.
  11. Obsessed Journeyman

12. Belit Lorekeeper

13. Belit Lorekeeper

Thank you for this. Most of the Dozekar quests are resulting in BiS items, at least for melee.
  14. -wycca Augur

I'd say that the the 4x FT1 caster items rank up there too.
  15. Brolie Lorekeeper

If this is the case then the revamped ST needs to be removed too since it was added at the same time. Since the crusaders are required to hand in quest items from revamped ST too.
  16. Kumiko_Lockjaw Elder

Please Prathun, dont disable quest npcs for ST earring quests. Some of us tried and still trying to complete this. With PoP we dont need hp65 earrings anymore :)
  17. Holybeard Journeyman

I believe you are correct, the original data was very hardcore with the faction. However this was adjusted later on to make swapping faction more fluid and actually doable in a reasonable amount of time. I assure you it's broken right now...I kill all 3 kings (Tormax, Dain, Yeli) equally. Tormax and Dain max KoS, as it should be because they are giving the appropriate hit. Yelinak? Max ally, because I am only taking 1/10th the hit of the other guys. Even though we are killing him (Yelinak) on spawn pretty much.. :)
  18. EQForumAcct Augur

Please Praethun, disable the quest NPCs for ST earrings....let those that wake the sleeper under the guide of "better loot" sleep in the bed they made and not benefit from something that classically wasn't in game yet.

/signed most of Ragefire.
  19. EQForumAcct Augur

What instances? You guys removed instancing of ToV :)
  20. bodes Augur

He means expeditions on Phinny, but you bring up a good point. Can TOV load balancing be turned back on after these changes?