Velious Bugs/Needed fixes thread!

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Jaime Lannister, Mar 21, 2016.

1. Macro Journeyman

Sitting around on Ragefire.. looking around and wondering why you never got a shot inside sleeper tomb.. Sitting around on Ragefire and thinking man if only Darkwind had not screwed you over.. Well I'm here to sell you an exciting piece of news.. Here on Lockjaw FI along with DHS and POF promise to not wake the sleeper and will try our best to keep it that way till at least PoP.. so if you want a second chance or maybe just want to be at the forefront of Velious, instead of being held back check out www.facelessinsanity.net or Msg myself or Lexi on lockjaw and we will get your sorted and into a guild that not only cares about you but cares about the server.. So come on down Ragefire Citizens make the right call and join the Insanity..
    Silinius likes this.
  2. Lawyer Augur

Wrong.

The ST quest drop is 2 mana per tick.
    http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/spell.html?spell=772
    ... and it doesn't stack with Elixir of Spiritualism and lots of other things.
    http://lucy.allakhazam.com/stacking.html?id=772&source=Live

In contrast, the Emp spell is 5 mana per tick and stacks with practically everything.

You can claim its out of era, but at least get your facts right.
  3. GrugSA Augur

There is more then one ST quest. The clicky i linked is on 3 different ST quest items. Not only that the 2 earrings would be BiS statwise for multiple classes.
  4. Lawyer Augur

Nice dodge. You said "5 hp/mana regen" per tick. You were wrong.
  5. yerm Augur

It's out of era. You are correct that the mana one is more in line with lunar whispers, or maybe the shei drop. Not as good as emp robe or shawl. The problem is that there is NO comparable item in velious, and ST ancients are hardly at the difficulty of emperor ssra. The fact that its an exclusive buff only available from that out-of-era quest says a lot.

Meanwhile, the attack one IS on par or better than luclin-era ones. Here's an example. We're also once again talking about an item exclusively available from these mobs - no parallel exists in velious.

On combine, we had this dude discovered like a week or two into pop and then farmed relentlessly. I look at these in a similar way. The gear is relatively better, but can't be chain-farmed the same way. I'd rather leave it out no matter how much it might help my stats to have it.
  6. Brolie Lorekeeper

Question is any of the quest rewards that have been attained will be removed from players since the loot is "out of era"? (doubt hardly any got handed in since the crusaders are a week spawn and were kept dead since before and after the sleeper was woken and did not respawn on instance pop)
  7. Ducreux Augur

Ring of Dain Frostreaver IV is a straight up better version of the Attk/DS/Regen click Chromatic Chaos FWIW. No argument about the FT clicky being out of era though, but with the fact that it doesn't stack with Spirituality just makes it super meh except for cheap solo play.
  8. Briano Journeyman

I noticed what could be an issue with Skyshrine pathing on Phinny. A bunch of mobs bunched up at loc 1004, 391, 217.

Screenshot for reference:

[IMG]
  9. TowerDefense Augur

PoFear instance is still populating the classic set of mobs.

Needs to be updated to the Velious set.
  10. Beastro Augur

Worthless post since it doesn't mention the biggest issue in Velious: no binding in PoM.
  11. Umbraeques Lorekeeper

Cultural Armors - some recipes don't work that should.

DE enchanted and imbued Plate and Enchanted chain say "do not meet the requirements"

they should work.
  12. Snapdragyn New Member

Deluxe toolboxes are not on the gnome vendor in IC who is supposed to have them (unless it's a limited supply that sold out already - but I checked the day after the surprise go live on Phinny).
  13. Lawyer Augur

You too, GrugSA. You too!
  14. Lawyer Augur

Looks like you folks in AoS just "shot yourselves in the foot" ....