Velious Bugs/Needed fixes thread!

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Jaime Lannister, Mar 21, 2016.

1. EQForumAcct Augur

LOL - Drainboss doesn't run a bunch of mage boxes, etc. You do understand that the MOTM buff makes it where more than 10-11 pets is pointless, right?

Same goes for some of the other boxers in DW and elsewhere.
  2. EQForumAcct Augur

And even then, can modify the source to get around that restriction. Use some obfuscation...and you can get around it.

The hard part is using it where no one will see you using it, since it's pretty obvious with slash stick and other stuff.
  3. SpeakinTruth New Member

Darkwind should go play on Phinny. They made a server for people like you. Get it? Considering the amount of people in YOUR OWN GUILD, DOING THE SAME THING, because they can't multibox the same stuff with 3 people, you are angry. GET OVER IT. You don't have to DPS race in your own instance! You guys are happy with zerging mobs down, posting videos of your 'accomplishments' and then when you get competition you get angry. Tempus is doing great, you get mad. Are you going to report them?
  4. Jaime Lannister Augur

Grrr you evil boxers!! Grr I say!

Evil multiboxers!

Stahp munopilizin muh contents.
  5. Extra Extra Lorekeeper

Timer for luclin hasnt been started yet on RF, so 6+ months.
  6. Semah Augur

Thanks, but not what I meant. Fippy had a nice web interface that showed what requirements had been checked off. We do not. This is a problem if armor is what's left, because we don't have a little shaded image that says "Ranger, Kael".
  7. EQForumAcct Augur

Oh, unless, of course, you're one of the few that give the GMs/devs of p99 a cut of the proceeds for RMT sales. How else do you think that p99 GMs/devs keep doing what they do? They get paid.

Take off your rose-colored glasses.
  8. -wycca Augur

If RF didn't get the unlock message, then it's not unlocked.

Also, for the bot guild complaints. There's a solution, and it's to play on the server where it isn't allowed.
  9. PathToEternity pathtoeternity.pro

I'm not sure if this is the thread to post this in, or if I should make a new one specific to expeditions, but Velious expeditions still have a couple of issues on Test even after the patch. A few of us in BW ran through all the expeditions except Great Divide/10th Ring War tonight.

The big ones are that the Icewell Keep expedition ports you in to the pit area, so without evac you can't get to Dain. This must be a design oversight because it makes no sense. Dain is also still banishing to the openworld Icewell - pretty sure a dev said they had resolved this internally, but mentioning it in case they think it's been pushed.

ToV still has the mobs all kinds of up. Basically every dragon spawning in the wrong spot, and many of their spawn points have 3 random dragons sitting there. Lodizal is still spawning in ToV. Even when you do run around and kill all the lords and ladies in the zone (with Thylex up) Vulak does not spawn.

I am not sure if this is intentional, but in the Velious (and Luclin) expeditions, all the zonelines/zoneouts are working. I mention this because it's inconsistent with the Classic and Kunark expeditions. Not really a big deal.

When you exit the WW expedition it kind of drops you in a weird spot in CS. Most of the drop-out points are near the zoneouts as if you were in open world, which I guess isn't bad, but for sanity purposes it would be kind of nice is the expeditions zoned you back out to the Agent where you came from. With the exception of Vox (who puts you in some random valley in EF) all the other expeditions I can think of behave that way.

I was also told but did not confirm that respawns may be happening in at least Velk's and ToV. Did not stick around long enough to find out though.

We killed Velk, Dain, ST mobs, Kael mobs, Wuoshi, Tunare, Yeli, Klandi+Sont, and Zlandi without further issue.
  10. Prathun Developer

Checking... The timestamp on the data for the TempleVeeshan instance on the Test server is April 13th and many spawns are in the wrong locations. The timestamp on Beta server is April 19th and spawns are in the correct location. This is going to be true for the Icewell Keep instance issues as well. Test has not yet been updated since the fixes were made.

We'll take a look at these. Thanks!
    PathToEternity likes this.
  11. Spooky Augur

Hi Prathun.

Is it possible to get this fix in Wednesday, then? It's extremely annoying.

Not actually crossposting, this topic was discussed by Prathun here..
  12. TowerDefense Augur

I feel like, you think they have the ability to do it wednesday, but for wuatever reason, you think they just decide to wait a month...
  13. PathToEternity pathtoeternity.pro

Oh, not sure if this is worth mentioning because it may just be the way Test is set up, but the Plane of Fear expedition on Test is not the revamped one. Is there any chance of getting it pushed to Test before the May patch so we can identify anything weird up there? It would be nice if it worked right out of the box on Phinny.
  14. Tieyla Elder

The Velious version of Fear is just new CT and Dracoliche, they haven't replaced the golems or put CT loot on them yet.
  15. PathToEternity pathtoeternity.pro

And the new CT/Draco are not on the Test expedition.
  16. Ker Le Blanc New Member

Once again ur wrong Tieyla.
    We did PoFear yesterday and the golems dropped old CT loot (3 more skeletton ilu for us!).

See u!
  17. Xanadas Augur

When? I don't see them on Ragefire atm.
  18. Jaime Lannister Augur

Indeed. Can't find these spells anywhere =p
  19. Obsessed Journeyman

They popped the bard discipline vendor as he wasn't around. The Chloroblast/Nature Touch vendors were and needed the variables changed so that they sold those spells. This took until a patch to happen. (or a CS representative to respawn them with correct version?)

The Pally spells are on existing vendors so the same will be required.
  20. Kiani Augur

The chloroblast vendors didn't pop until patched, but it's one of those vendors that sells the paladin spell, so we can't say whether it can be hotfixed or needs a patch. No harm in mentioning it, at any rate.