Update Bugs 03/13/13

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by JChan, Mar 13, 2013.

1. PunchDrunk New Member

wheres the edit button when you need one? Ignore the post above please, the task does work. My blunder was I didnt realize I need all 3 emotes together. I will say this about it, who ever made the task is TWISTED! After the letters
    asdfghkl;
    zxcvbnm,.
    are permanently indented into my forehead along with many bandaids. I finally figured it out. sorry for the waste of space...
  2. Jonny Panic Augur

Numerous restrictions have been lifted for Bronze and Silver accounts, but we still have to pay twelve bucks to enjoy the occasional "decent" armor ornamentation. To wit: I'd have to pay twelve bucks just to give my Ogre Beastlord "Misable Mukwa" ("grizzly bear" in Ojibwa) a character-appropriate animal helm, even though I don't want any other of the awful armor ornaments for him.
  3. Miark Journeyman

patch notes say "Corrected an issue that was not allowing unflagged players to access Underfoot zones as intended"
    Still unable to zone in to Volska's Husk with any of my boxes.
    Even tried with a level 98
    This makes it imposible to get to Convorteum to do the new anniversary quest without having to drag people through a ton of old outdated tasks
  4. Inagaki Elder

12th Anniversary Solo Task: The Short Circuit is NOT letting lvl 95+ to request.

This is the solo task offered inside the lvl 90 version of the 12th Anniversary Group Task: Infiltrating the Guardian. As of last year, this task was only offered in the lvl 90 version. This year, a lvl 95+ cannot get this task inside the lvl 90 version.
  5. Miark Journeyman

diregard it's working I had to run a full patcher was missing the zone file
  6. Woodshot New Member

Test your reflects achievement is bugged, did a fraps of all our clicks... One person got hit by the beam in the middle of it but we never failed a reflect... I got a levant from the wiz so that I could report each time we were successful and GM's could see the logs.

Side note- We went back and did it again and did /report playername... We were successful and the GM said he would be contacting the Developer team. This is our last achievement needed to complete Conquest and there is no way to achieve it.

This is GM Roriktt. Thank you for contacting in-game customer support regarding the Test Your Reflects achievement. I was able to see your group's reports as a result I have informed our development team that the achievement was not granted by your groups attempt to gain the achievement and I have asked for confirmation and more information on what is necessary to complete this achievement. Please wait for future updates and patches for a resolution for this issue. If you have any more questions please respond to this petition. Below is a link with more information on on The EQ Community Forum.
  7. Marike Elder

I'm not sure this is a good place to post this, but it did come with this anniversary content and I would assume it's fixable. The clicky effect (Subtle Illusion) on the item "Marcy's Shroud" doesn't seem to work in the zones I've tried so far. You can click it and it'll cast, your character will flicker like it's changing to an illusion, and then you're back to normal (sans hat). I've tried it in the zone I looted it in, in Steamfont, and the guild hall so far. Here's the text as it appears to me:

[Tue Mar 19 08:54:23 2013] Your Marcy's Shroud begins to glow.
    [Tue Mar 19 08:54:24 2013] You are unable to change form here.
    [Tue Mar 19 08:54:24 2013] You blend in with your surroundings.
    [Tue Mar 19 08:54:24 2013] You return to your normal form.

The description on the item doesnt say anything about where you are able to change forms, just that you'll change to a nearby object. Ive tried clicking from inventory and from the primary slot. Ive tried clicking near objects. Also, I did do a bug report in game, but I will continue testing zones, I suppose.
  8. Marike Elder

Well, I finally got it to work in pok. turned me into a light fixture. I'll just see myself out now... :)
  9. Uxtalzon Augur

Paladin splash spells are not working on mercenaries at all. Fail.
  10. War77 New Member

In the mission Ogres at the Gates my Warrior repeatedly would get the message " You have twincast phalanx of fury when killing the unearthers. The unearthers and the nearby ogres disappeared for 10 minutes. I tried to finish this quest multiple times and each time this bug prevented me from killing an unearther. I finally used a merc tank and had my warrior use the bow from distance to complete the task. I then proceeded to attempt the mission Big Gnomes, Big Problems. Again the twincast phalanx of fury message came repeatedly and the instance locked up. I dropped the mission and again the twincast phalanx of fury message came up repeatedly and the instance locked up.
  11. Show New Member

Who and where can we go about the people using mmobugs in game ? I am a paying customer and have been for years and I find it insulting that people can cheat me out of my experience and gear using these programs that seem to be allowed by SoE
    a.) Is Mmobugs allowed to be used in game
    b.) if not who and what can be done about it ?
    I find this reoccurring problem frustrating and it seems the in game GM's never are able to do anything about it
  12. Zarzac Augur

The Journeymans Rucksack does not have any Capacity associated with it so it is not usable. It is also set to TINY not GIANT and has to weight reduction set.

[IMG]
  13. Kaylord101 Elder

not sure how this has anything to do with the patch bugs as stated in topic, but ok, i would suggest you post your concerns to the support tech forum....
  14. Uxtalzon Augur

Plane of Justice - Tribunal NPCs will not teleport players into the trial rooms when they start. Lame.

Zone music still not playing after zoning a few times.
  15. Phoebes Journeyman

Prolly not due to latest patch but a bug that I found today.

Tank Merc once it gets to lvl 89 starts using an AE attack that is not restricted in Z axis (pulls/aggroes mobs from rooms above you).

Presume it is Wheeling Blades and Forceful Attraction which are PBAE skills that Warriors get at lvl 89.
  16. Miakaa New Member

is it a bug when your account says gold days left 49,708? Is there a way to fix it or just have to wait till they fix it in a patch?
  17. Makavien Augur

Them two never went through walls the only one that warriors would pull mobs through walls and floors with is ae taunt
  18. Tegila Augur

not sure if this is related to this patch or what, but Maria Starfire in Loping Planes is offering "A Matter of Life or Death" for Chapterhouse
  19. RaceCondition Augur

I was not able to zone into Lichen Creep using either teleporter in Corathus Creep or Arthicrex.

Code:
    [Fri Apr 05 07:26:36 2013] Transport Unit  says 'I'm sorry, friend, but Brell does not consider you worthy to pass this barrier.'
    [Fri Apr 05 07:39:01 2013] Drun Thunder says 'I'm sorry, friend, but Brell does not consider you worthy to pass this barrier.'
    The timing kind of sucks, since it's required for some of the older Anniversary quests.
  20. Nlaak New Member

I was able to get to Lichen Creep to do the aug quest by running it the long way. Was definitely not flagged. L88 Bst. I suggest trying that. BR->UQ->AR->LC if I remember correctly