Update Bugs 03/13/13

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by JChan, Mar 13, 2013.

1. JChan Developer

Please post about any new bugs found in the update. This thread is not for discussions about anything other than bugs and how we can reproduce (and therefore fix) them.
  2. Drewie Augur

I am a druid with Nature Bounty AA at max level. Every time I click the Forage button I get 2 foraged items, but today after patch I started foraging in Jaggedpine Forest and on 2 different occasions when I foraged new items ("Tuft of Black Bear Fur" and "Gray Wolf Skull") I didn't get another foraged item at the same time.
  3. Tobynn Augur

Came here to post the same thing heh. Upon foraging a new ingredient for animal helms, the secondary forage never happens. Its not a fail as "you fail to forage anything"; its that the second attempt never occurs.
  4. Rashari Elder

Using default UI - after patch, pet window is bigger than before and cannot be resized.
    Seems the minimum size has been increased.
    On full size, it shows 14 buttons, on current min size it shows 10.
    Was 6 before patch.

End of story: Way too big now.
  5. Bigstomp Augur

It was not introduced today but there is a bug in the Calling Phantasm raid (and likely the group mission that mirrors it).

It appears to be time zone related.

Our clue:
    The murderer was born on a Sunday.

The murderers birth date according to /played:
    Monday, 00:17

After exhausting all other options we had them try to confess and they were in fact the murderer.
  6. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

You need to remember that all times are based on PST. I've had a chat with Dzarn about this and unfortunately there is nothing he can do about the time zone difference, but it is something to be aware of when looking at creation day.
  7. Tegila Augur

i HATE teh new minimum size bs my tribute window is now 3x teh size3 it was!!!!!

the ONLY reason you needed to put this stupid minimum size BS in was for the columns in baz and such NOT for our windows weve meticulously sized dow nto fit on our screens exactly how we want them to. absoultely destroyed some peoples layouts.

my pet window is bigger but only a little, not a big deal so much, but tribute is no long 1" x1.5" its more like 2" by 4"...tahts not good sorry.

found ss of how it was though not current layout, can see how small it was and now its enormous 1 tab of 4 is more than double the size i had whole window before.

[IMG]

i guess looking at it its a lot mroe than 2x4 too, 4 tabs each tab over 1" wide, so width way way way bigger than i had it and length still more than double. this is ridiculous no one needs all taht garbage visible but rarely, just the on/off buttons and how much you have left. thats it
  8. Zenedia New Member

Dragorn War Mask's spell will no longer take hold on me, in fight or out. Incidentally, I have the same problem with Polymorph Wand: Runic Tattoo Nihil - Female.

Level 98 berserker, EMarr server, in Al'Kabor's Nightmare static zone at time of attempts.

EDIT: After finishing the quest on the Everfrost island, and transporting to the Faydwer island, it occurs to me that this zone in particular adds illusions on each island. I am a barbarian, and I am now assuming that the 'illusion' on the Everfrost island is, indeed, barbarian, since, on Faydwer, I am an orc, which would naturally block the mask from functioning.

Should I get the opportunity, I will test the mask elsewhere. In the meantime, nothing to see here, move along, move along.
  9. Tobynn Augur

Adding further info to clarify the Nature's Bounty AA and foraging the new ingredients for the animal-based helm recipes:

Example text from a guaranteed double-forage with max'd Nature's Bounty AA:
    You have scrounged up some water.
    Your forage mastery has enabled you to find something else!
    You have scrounged up some fishing grubs.

Text from a guaranteed double-forage with max'd Nature's Bounty AA, when a new item is foraged:
    You have scrounged up a Tuft of Panda Bear Fur.
    --- and this is where it stops --- there is no message about forage mastery as the second attempt does not occur.

Also, of the 40+ new animal items I have collected thus far today, a grand total of zero have come from the forage mastery secondary attempt. It seems that these items can only be scrounged on that first attempt.
    Rtugok likes this.
  10. Bart Journeyman

3 times today i have been kicked out of the group zoning 1st time was into Sol Tower (PoP zone) no chat but other players merc was in my group, 2nd was zoning from broodlands to lava mnts. but this time i could see group chat but not talk in it. 3rd time was zoning from the Nest mission Lair of the Blackwing, again i could see group chat but not talk in it, but upon zoning again into lava mnts i was back in group.
  11. Explicit Augur

Mass crashes during Xorbb 3 raid when Brantun spawns and crystallized people
  12. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

My No Drop confirmation box has suddenly been turned off on its own....its only been turned on for 12 years.

No reason for it to change now.
    Tegila likes this.
  13. Conjurous_AB Elder

Heard there was a bug in Fear Not mission in evantil, first mob, Aphomat used to be pure melee now he has a 52k dot after dot shielding and sounds like its AE too and he melees like a raid boss. Mage in serverwide channel tried him twice
  14. Drewie Augur

From patch notes :
    But I agree, this option should be set to "Always" by default, not "Never".
    Tegila likes this.
  15. Uxtalzon Augur

If you type /lootnodrop it reads: Your current setting: Always display loot request for no-drop items. Did developers forget this command? :mad:

Now as for the setting in Options, like most crap in-game, devs left it so vague that I bet not even they knew which setting meant what. No Drop: Never (default setting) could either mean you never loot no drop items without confirmation, or you never get a confirmation.
  16. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

And what's with the sometimes, how does it decide what I really want to loot?

*grumbles* If it ain't broke don't fix it!

WTB someone to go through my 3 accounts and change it back to the way it was i need my confirmation boxes!
  17. roth Augur

Not a new bug per se, I've been bugging this off and on ever since I noticed it, but the stone tear at levels 16, 17, 18, 19 cannot be linked properly.

At level 18 (where my stone tear is at atm) links as 6Darkened Resonating Stone Tear. This happens whenever I try to link it to someone or some channel.
  18. Daktarr Lorekeeper

I am getting spammed by enchanter auras in the chat window and there doesn't seem to be a way to turn it off. I have bard songs set to mine only and show spells set to off and yet on and on it goes.
  19. JChan Developer

It was a bug. If you camp and re-patch your client it should be fixed now.
  20. Rtugok Developer

Thanks for the detailed info! I've figured out what's going on.