Update Bugs 03/13/13

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by JChan, Mar 13, 2013.

1. Tobynn Augur

Sweeeet.
    Rtugok likes this.
  2. Chunk Elder

This isn't a new bug in so far as it is related to the patch. I've been raiding Chapterhouse for over a month and I've never been able to throw brutal axes at the raid boss (I'm a zerk). I can use my volley and brutal axe throw disc, but i cant throw ranged brutal axe. Nothing happens when I hit auto fire or the ranged button. I tried my belt of mysterious daggers last night and I was able to throw the daggers just fine. Something doesn't work with the brutal axes.
  3. Inagaki Elder

12th Anniversary Group Task - Infiltrating the Guardian (quest giver Gearbie Gogglenoggin) is not letting my group request the task. Says my group's average level is too high.

This quest was designed with average lvl at 90. Last year, lvl 95 players were allowed.

This year, I tried with a group of 98 player, 85 player, 85 merc - average lvl is below 90 - I requested with the 85 player - but it still won't let me request it. So the problem is lvl 95+ players are not allowed.

Apparently, this Anniversary Group Task has not been updated to accommodate players at 95+.
  4. Bugrup New Member

The Epic Ornamentation quest for SKs seems to be bugged.

I got to the step to go to the Temple of Marr, and the walkthrough says 'Kill your way to top of the temple, at the top in the black graphics it will emote to stay in the shadows, use Gather Shadows there. After, this will update.'

I've killed everyone in the temple, been into every room, been all the way to the top, all the way to the bottom, there doesn't seem to be any 'black graphics', I got no emote, and in my shrouded form I don't even have Gather Shadows.
  5. Riou EQResource

There should be like a black particle graphic at the very top at the end that looks like its pouring from the ceiling, is the invis not called Gather Shadows? (that's what I remember it being called :p)
  6. Bugrup New Member

Nope, no black particle graphics anywhere in the Temple of Marr that I can find, and I've stood everywhere on the top balcony in case I can't see them for some reason.

I got the previous update about going to the Temple of Marr, so I should be on this step.
  7. Riou EQResource

The Temple of Marr is not the one next to where you zoned in (you are at the Cleric one right?). If you don't see the black particles at the very top I wonder if its not forcing them to be displayed
  8. Bugrup New Member

Finally got it to work by camping and coming back, I got the updates etc and could move on, however I still never saw any black graphics, even with all effects (and post effects) turned on.
  9. Aurelio Elder

When did you try this? Normal Arrows also no not work until after the first transition.
  10. Gragas Augur

Convorteum 14th anniversary tasks seem broken. When you talk to a failed creation all he says is "What is position you mean? Why you talk to me? And that is all, nothing else.
  11. Mojoslinger Elder

I'm not sure if this is a bug, or if I have to do the Epic quest again for the other ornament, but after completing the quest once and selected 1.5 / 2.0 as the reward when I say Epic Gift she doesn't offer the 1.0 ornament, do you have to do this quest twice to unlock all of them or just once?
  12. Riou EQResource

Yes, have to do it twice to get both sets and flags to request
  13. Drewie Augur

I'm working on the new druid epic quest "The Nature Walker" and I'm stuck at step 4, "Cleanse the Corrupted Shrine". I tried twice and both time got the same results : I can destroy 1 Arms of Corruption and have the emote "A spectacular pillar of flames erupts from the arms of corruption as the flammable rune burns it to nothingness". But the 2 or 3 next tries always fail, either with "The flammable rune's flame is too unwieldy to destroy the arms of corruption", or "... is still too weak ...". Further tries show no emote at all. Not sure whether I'm doing something wrong (but there's no hint about proceeding another way) or this is a bug.

Oh and btw the EQ Item Collector is not working since last patch.
  14. Mellifleur Augur

An Epic Request : Necromancer

Phase with McMoor can become hitched, the wall doesnt drop down, have to fail the mission or allow it to reset by zoning and coming back.

Second time it worked fine.

Also, it is unclear what is to be done on that phase, McMoor gives no hints as how to win the event, if it even needs to be won at all. I lost and was still able to complete the task...
  15. Pindail_Ranger New Member

An Epic Quest : Ranger

All updates worked and I completed the ranger part (geen in the quest window), but the quest giver tells me I have more to do. Is this a Bug? Or did I Miss something?
  16. Kyreth Elder

Balance of the Triumvirate - Claim the lair for the Plasmatic Priesthood

I died as dragon Ragefire in Nagafen's room, and it respawned me as dragon Ragefire in the area where you zone in, instead of human Ragefire.. so I am a huge dragon surrounded by little doors, and no way out. I don't want to restart everything, but I guess I have to, because I am totally stuck!
  17. Lingum Elder

Unable to draw The Short Circuit at level 100. Part of an unachievable achievement. Had to bring a 94 into my group of 100's to draw out Infiltrating the Guardian. Had the same problem with Christmas tasks too.....
  18. Stonecutter New Member

You push the rune around with stun (I used Roar of Kolos) and you have to control the intensity of the flame with fire and ice nukes.

I'm currently stuck near the end on "Find The Council of the Woods", has to be said, the clues in the task are not helping much with this.
  19. Qbert Gallifreyan

Unnecessarily frustrating restriction: tasks that require three real characters and ignore mercs (the Piestro's Day off mission, I'm looking at you). I had to do some fiddling to get a third person to join, and they weren't necessary to complete the mission. I sure hope the non-monster mission anniversary quests don't have this same restriction.
  20. PunchDrunk New Member

after going through the 13 anniversary task "Summoning the Master (Group)" 2 times I can say the freaking thing is broke. I get the three emotes Im supposed too, but the task does not update.

Who do I talk to get my lost/wasted time back? wheres Doctor Who when you need him!