[Unmentioned 3rd Party Software] and Boxing

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by teagray2, May 23, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Healiez Augur

Made a small edit
  2. Tamier Augur

That is true as well. All the more reason to cater to both groups. Have 15 boxing servers, and one that is not. What is the problem with allowing people options?
  3. Tamier Augur

Obviously not. EQ population is 1/4 or less of its maxium subscriber rate. Nice try though. A good edit would be, boxers are about the only ones in the end who will stay and suffer one another. Case in point, previous TLP servers.
  4. Nuanil Elder

You have the option to play on P99.
  5. Tamier Augur

That is a previous discussion, not the one she quoted; and it still doesn't say a majority of people left OR tons of people left in that post either. The post she quoted and argued with, did not say what she was claiming it said. That was my issue.
  6. Tamier Augur

And so do you if you don't like the anti-boxers complaining. :)
  7. Gimple Elder

I agree with Tamier.
    Tamier likes this.
  8. Nuanil Elder

Playing on P99 solves the anti-boxers complaints. I can box, I can chose to not box, you hate boxers play on P99 where people agree with you, I think you'd be disgustingly surprised how many of the accounts that are actually active are boxers.
  9. Kunon Augur

Talking about selfish viewpoints...

Actually your doing exactly what you say you aren't doing. Your the one trying to make other people play your way with the crusade against boxing. Is anyone advocating that you must box or trying to make you box or use [Unmentioned 3rd Party Software]? Nope, so you can play the way you prefer. On the other hand, if you get what you want then others can't play the way they want.

I had to walk away when I read your other post about intelligent debate. Intelligent debate requires that both/all parties have comprehension skills that are distinctly lacking in this case.

As a non-boxer I have found plenty of groups with boxers and groups of all individuals on Ragefire. You're one of those people who are so concerned with what everyone else is doing that you can never enjoy yourself. You've probably spent more time on these forums arguing than playing.
    Warpeace and Melanippe like this.
  10. Tamier Augur

There ya go, boxers could move to it and still box. So if they dislike the complaints against it, they have a place they could play on.
  11. Tamier Augur

Thats not what i'm doing at all, that is false. You can already play the way you want, on every single server up. I'm asking for one where I can play the way I want. I'm not trying to make you do anything. Saying others won't have what they want is simply not true. You already have what you want, on EVERY server available. So it wouldn't affect you one bit, or change your playstyle, to have ONE server where it is not allowed. Where is the intelligent debate in your arguement?
  12. Gimple Elder

P99 does allow you to box one extra toon...just not 6.
  13. Tamier Augur

I would also ask, where is the intelligent debate when one anti-boxer posts, and 3, 5,8, 10 anti-boxers all descend upon them with their forum warrior patrol and flame them until they shut up? Because just trying to spam them to death with repetativeness provides no debate. What are you afraid of hearing in this debate?
  14. Massimo_Bertoxx Augur

Negative. Boxing is not permitted there, at all.
  15. Troutfest Augur

P99 does not allow boxing, you have to cheat to box there. EQ allows boxing. I'll stay where I don't have to cheat. You can go and play there where boxing really is an exploit. Leave like you said you were, stop mouth boxing on the forums.
  16. Tamier Augur

At least we know when we make a valid point, because instead of getting 5-6 alerts, I get 0 to said statement. :)
  17. Tamier Augur

If you don't like my voicing my opinion, than you are free to leave. I will however, continue to try and have a friendly but lively debate for a box free server until they provide one.
  18. Rolien Elder

Wow you really are just an arrogant now aren't you. How is there a limited supply and demand on a spell that can be purchased off a damn merchant. God you're a idiot. It's obvious you are all for screwing over your fellow player.

Your kind are the ones who ruin mmo's.
    Tamier likes this.
  19. Gimple Elder

OK then, I stand corrected. I was under another impression...carry on...
    Tamier likes this.
  20. Nuanil Elder

While I realize I missed a comma, I still cannot begin to fathom how your miniscule intellectual comprehension abilities could possibly misconstrue that argument into a boxers should go play on P99, where boxing actually isn't allowed... You're only proving how irrational and simple minded the anti-boxing crowd must be.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.