[Unmentioned 3rd Party Software] and Boxing

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by teagray2, May 23, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Machen New Member

As well they should! It's a great program. It would be worth the price of admission just for the window management if nothing else!
    code-zero likes this.
  2. Massimo_Bertoxx Augur

I've never, once, called anyone a liar. That would be you, my friend.

Didn't you ragequit yesterday when you didn't get your way with the new server? Why are you still posting?
    Silv and Melanippe like this.
  3. Tamier Augur

That was calling me a liar, I call liar when people lie and I can prove it. See above. You call liar about anything anti-boxing. See above.
  4. deeznuts New Member

Because he still thinks WoW was the first MMO and boxing is what killed Everquest in 2005
  5. Machen New Member

I like how you report me for flaming and then resort to it yourself two posts later. Hypocrite much?
  6. I Witnessed Jahova Journeyman

Can one argue, broadcasting keystrokes to multiple windows is automating the 2nd 3rd 4th 5th and 6th window?

Just a question for the lawyers
    Tamier likes this.
  7. Tamier Augur

You didn't make any attempt at a constructive post, nor did you debate what was there. You just talked crap for the sake of being a jerk. I responded specifically to your post, and the claim you made in it. Big difference there sir. If you don't want the answer, don't ask the question. But I don't post just to tell someone how stupid they are. My posts speak directly to posed questions, and attempt to answer them.
  8. Massimo_Bertoxx Augur

Calling you out for making generalizations and stating them as fact isn't calling you a "liar." Actually read what I wrote. Show me, anywhere in that post, where I called you "a liar."

It's long past the point of being ridiculous.
  9. Tamier Augur

Saying that i'm making it up, is calling someone a liar. Thats completely unintelligible you would suggest otherwise. Especially when that's your opinion, and unless you've video recorded my entire 10+ years of playing the game, something you obviously can not prove. Therefor, you're just talking smack and making generalizations. Hmm your last statement in your previous post to this one, seems to apply again.
  10. Goodnews Augur

Did DBG speak about the prospect of a non-box server?
  11. Massimo_Bertoxx Augur

/sigh

The adults here are really tired of it.
  12. Warpeace Augur

He is denying the answer was given, he already stated he un-subbed. Maybe he will contact Daybreaks president Holly:confused: and have the ruling overturned. Continuing to stur descent and boxing hate will get you nowhere, maybe suspended.

If your going to cry for a no boxing server maybe people should rally for a heft handed person only server.
  13. Tamier Augur

Simple fact is, i've had numerous problems in this game over 10+ years time. At least 90% of them have been directly caused by boxers, usually [Unmentioned 3rd Party Software]/ boxers acting in concert. That is just what has happened. You're just mad because there is absolutely no way you can find proof to the contrary that that is what happened in MY gaming experience on EQ.
  14. Massimo_Bertoxx Augur

Show me, anywhere, where I've said anyone is "making it up."

And, no, it's not a generalization when I'm responding to a direct quote. lol

You really need to give it a rest.
  15. Machen New Member

No one cares about YOUR gaming experience.
    Melanippe likes this.
  16. code-zero Augur

I box 2 characters, I tried [Unmentioned 3rd Party Software] and it GREATLY improved performance and made switching characters a lot easier. I did get the tile mode to work and that's awesome as well.

So yeah, if you're boxing anything then it's worth it.
  17. Tamier Augur

Then you kids need to go to bed?
  18. Machen New Member

Of course they haven't. There are no prospects.
  19. Warpeace Augur

What is ignorant is to ignore Roshen's post that already ended your snivel fest yesterday amd was the reason so many threads were closed by RadarX....

The use of [Unmentioned 3rd Party Software] while unattended can result in actions being taken against your account.
    Melanippe and code-zero like this.
  20. I Witnessed Jahova Journeyman

1 IP Mage Pet Nerf server won't kill Naggy for 3 months.

Then Ragefire will be an expansion ahead, can't merge =/
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.