Twisted Legacy's Raiding Proposal - Rotation

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Abracadabra, Jul 24, 2015.

1. BestReleaseNA Augur

Why are you even commenting on the rotation? Your guild is completely irrelevant.
    Telk likes this.
  2. Ducreux Augur

There's 2 guilds beating on Cazic, all your dps has to do is hit the mob and not die. It's not about actually winning the contestion, it's about willing to try.
  3. SqueeshSqueesh Augur

I like this idea. I haven't thought of it. Anyone willing to try a raid mob after a guild fails their rotation turn attempt has to sit anywhere OUTSIDE the raid boss residence zone. This will avoid a lot of drama.
    Rhiyannon likes this.
  4. Rhiyannon Augur

just in case you missed it...
    even if i could play right now i'd wait to see what was sorted out first... the first hopes i had last night have already been dashed by the asinine responses from some TL members(not all, several have tried to discuss the rotation, the usual crew of well spoken). i honestly cannot see most of that guild even honouring the rotation judging by the responses and attacks here in the forums, even on some of their own members.

a zone over, to prevent the usual asshattery.
  5. Rhiyannon Augur

trained, trolled, memblur, charm etc etc etc...
  6. Marthisdil Augur

Right - because DB says everything is a DPS race, everyone needs to be jerks and run in on a mob already being beat on - hint: not everyone needs to be like you guys.
    Barton likes this.
  7. -wycca Augur

Not all of the people trolling are even in our guild, even if they represent themselves to be. Some are. They're entitled to their opinions just like anyone else is. This server on launch, and all of DBG's past statements, have been quite clear that competition is the name of the game until instancing. Anyone who has actually dealt with us on raid targets will know that raiding behavior here is pretty respectable, and the people complaining about it aren't the people actually there, or are merely referring to their disdain for not being able to just...walk up to a mob and hit it at leisure. So yes, our members have just had DBG dictate to them that the server rules they signed up for, and have been told DBG supports, are now changing to accommodate people who don't play the game the same way. Of course they won't be happy.

You may not realize it, but I spent a good 12 months on P99 working to tweak, improve, and then save a player-run rotation that my guild there was part of. I have a large amount of sympathy for people who do not wish to play the game the same way as TL (or any other competitive guild) plays. We all work within the framework DBG gives - nothing more.

Who wouldn't be a huge fan of a GM-spawned gatekeeper? That would friggin rock! And DBG, luckily enough, pledged that they would support us in this endeavor. This would eliminate alot of issues that could result in a really odd Nag situation. It also removes alot of the administrative burden from anyone involved. Frankly I'd be cheering the guys going for it (if it goes in, please let me know about your attempts, I'd love to fraps a victory video!). Heck, I bet it could become a regular source of entertainment (and I don't mean that in a ha-ha-you-suck way, I mean it in - who doesn't like watching mortals fight dragons?) and possible community building.
    Telk likes this.
  8. Miseryhatescompany Journeyman

My first taste of your "Raid Behavior" was much less than respectable. After racing you to Naggy and getting trained 3 times, of course we wipe when were recovering and the trainer then pulls Naggy on us. So we went to sky instead, and we finish the 2nd island and go to the 3rd. Your guild decides to do Sky as well and as soon as they get there, they start attacking mobs we were already pullling and ksing us for no reason at all. On another Naggy pop wait, out of no where a couple of magically fully raid buffed spider just ends up in the middle of our raid and then released. You absolutely have held no high ground at all, so stop pretending you have. You are one of the reasons the end game is so toxic on this server and now you have to reap what you have sewn.
    Jezzie, Barton and Hellaciouss like this.
  9. Kittany Augur

I've seen on more than one occasion in which a guild(s) would put in the waiting, footwork and patience for a particular raid target. Then your guild simply gathers in force, sits down next to them and engages the boss while using whatever tactics you feel justifiable to take the mob from the other guild.

It seems like there is some hypocrisy going on with your statement considering the behavior your guild has promoted and engaged in.
    Jezzie, Barton and Hellaciouss like this.
  10. -wycca Augur

The only responses and interactions that matter in this are from leadership, and in particular, specifically the individual leaders who will be making decisions. Anyone posting from our guild that is not in leadership, or when it comes down to final decision making, Skyp, does not speak for the guild. Even Jain and I, ultimately, are not the final decision maker and can only speak as to ourselves. Our members and leadership will follow what he decides or they won't be in our guild. Be careful not to get caught up in the forum back and forth. The people ultimately making decisions are guild leaders and DBG.
  11. -wycca Augur

New Member, 8 posts, all of which are attacking TL.

Just in case you are actually in RoI - yes, you guys did a good job of training yourself in a few instances. It's easy to blame us I guess, not invis breaks or your own people not knowing how to run in and avoid mobs. In another instance it was someone in a completely different guild who trained Naggy on you (who also hates our own guts). That discussion is on these forums. Lastly, if you're referring to your claims of being trained by us with "14 LDCs" - I have fraps of that, it was 2x LDC's, there is no indication of who did it (probably some guy whose invis broke running in), it had a larger impact on us (they attacked our bards rather fast), and it had little impact on the ultimate outcome (I don't think anyone in your guild died - plus you didn't have much of a force or dps classes there in the first place while trying to dps race us).

Yes, that's how PoSky went down. That part is accurate. What is left out is how your monks trained the out of us on that Naggy with every mob they could gather in Solb multiple times *just* prior to PoSky. I don't think it ever happened again (with your monks), and I don't believe we ever repeated our PoSky behavior again.

But I see that we are the ones that are clearly toxic and antagonistic here and are completely at fault because you come here and say it on what appears to be a troll account.
  12. Esper Augur

Seriously no clue what you are talking about on the last one. I do not even know why you are here, your guild is pretty much squarely in the nobody status, your not even on our radar. We have no reason to train you because what is the point? It is not like you could beat us or even come close. The most you could do is help us with a little dps and meat-shielding to a much lesser extent than Apok does.
  13. Skipper Augur

[IMG]
  14. Vaclav Augur

I'd suggest not attacking Wycca - while it's possible there's some bad people in TL, Wycca isn't one of them and is actually a voice against nonsense like what you're talking about going unpunished.

Besides Jain he's the most cuddly and friendly of people over there that I know. (And I only know Jain from the forums - Jain seems super cuddly and friendly - I know Wycca is for 100% sure though)

Even if he does pretend to be a male gnome wizard when we know he's anything but...
    Rhiyannon likes this.
  15. archy Lorekeeper

You're like a cancer that makes TL look like a-holes and I don't think that is the goal here. Your recent posts have been nothing but egotistical and negative. Step away from the forums, you disgust me, punk.
  16. lalaloup Augur

Anyone think there would be use for new topic specifically focused on concerns about potential rotations? All the suggestion and proposal threads are starting to get a bit muddied.
  17. Agrippa Augur

I'd like to see the edited OP that MaestroM suggestion on page one used on Lockjaw, too.
  18. PathToEternity pathtoeternity.pro

DB already has a post for that which you can find here.
    lalaloup likes this.
  19. Miseryhatescompany Journeyman

Yep, not toxic at all....

The fact of the matter is that you guys have killed the motivation to play for a lot of people that were showing up to contest you with your completely toxic nature. That's why they have decided to put in raid rotations, they saw where the subscriptions are going.
    Rhiyannon and Jezzie like this.
  20. Miseryhatescompany Journeyman

Never said it was 14 LDCs, so my "claim" doesn't seem to exist. It was 2 LDCs, fully raid buffed and hasted with swift like the wind and they did kill about 10 of us because nobody expected mobs to pop when all the FGs were down. Its amazing that LDCs pop in the middle of a raid in the Fire Giant room fully raid buffed and hasted.