Twisted Legacy's Raiding Proposal - Rotation

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Abracadabra, Jul 24, 2015.

1. Sulerill Elder

They are the ones who are saying they will enforce this 'rotation' why hasn't anyone seen or heard from them at all?

Another note, on your break will you stop being a forums warrior?
  2. Vaclav Augur

Erhm - I read that as arbitrating the agreement being set up (and possibly later support offered - but that would be a part of the arbitration obviously).

I wouldn't be shocked to find out that there's 9 different people with 9 different plans that varying factions on Ragefire support that are all vying to be the "one" while each having some level of inherent bias that prefers their guild.

Without some level of neutral arbiter the odds of hashing something out drop drastically.

If he was talking about post-agreement support, that's more of a pipedream I'd imagine (besides cracking skulls on people that break it) but it would be good for them to support the arbitration involved in finalizing it.
  3. Reece Lorekeeper

You're right, these are their options:

1) Retract their statement.
    2) Suspend/ban people for not wanting to spend the required upkeep time to maintaining a rotation.
    3) Create their own rotation and maintain it themselves.
    4) Hope players come to an agreement on their own.

Which one do you think they're going to go with?
    Aneuren likes this.
  4. Vaclav Augur

I always watch the forums - even during extended breaks - likely go back to full lurker mode 90% of the time though.

Heck. I've been 80% lurker mode for weeks besides some recent buildup here and my PSU in my desktop blowing up which made playing a bit obnoxious until my warranty replacement came in a few days ago. [I've got a solid laptop but laptop gaming is... meh to me]
  5. Aneuren Tempered Steel

No need to speculate on what he meant, here is his post from page 21 of the thread:

That's why I bothered to comment. Yes I am all for neutral arbitrators for setting up the agreement but it's a fantasy to think they will do what this quote is saying.
  6. Crystilla Augur

Sometimes I wondered why they don't just set a lockout longer than the mob's spawn timer (therefore guaranteeing that one guild isn't getting all of the drops). Wasn't something like this used on Octa in the SoF expansion? He was one of the last open zone named (him and others in this expansion I mean) but you got a lockout when you killed him.
    Kegwell likes this.