So... Monks.

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Sundance, Feb 10, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chaosflux Augur

An unskilled zerker can outdps a skilled monk. Seems fair.
  2. RangerGuy Augur

I don't play a monk. Zerkers have been good since VoA and had times prior. The point was you are not a pure dps class as many like to claim to magically warrant your guys being where you are currently. And buffing every other dps class to your level would make the cake that is the game currently even more meh.
  3. Bigstomp Augur

So it's like playing a tank.
  4. Minato Augur

my god monks get one SMALL boost and other classes start to loose their and derail this very productive thread... i dont even play my monk anymore but find this sad af that people are already and whining to get monks nerfed
    Thrillho likes this.
  5. Dropfast Augur

Yea it's pretty funny. Zerkers get buffed to the point of being 2-3x more DPS than any other class in the game, throwing balance off the worst it's ever been in the history of the game. Then they get one small nerf and start crying like babies / blame monks. LOL.

I still see Zerkers making top parse on most events, just not every single one now. Which is how it should be. No class should be so insanely OP that they can make number 1 on every single parse no matter what, even if they die 4 times on a raid. Grow up Zerkers and go start your own thread if you wanna cry about still being the best DPS class in game. At least monks had a legit reason to .

News flash, the Devs knew about Zerkers being stupidly OP long before this thread was ever started.
    Minato and MrMajestykx like this.
  6. RadarX Augur

Pretty sure this thread has run it's course. We as always appreciate everyone's feedback.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.