Six Months Seems Like A Long Long Time

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Phased Sullon Zek, Jun 1, 2015.

1. Sinzz Augur

Sinzz said:
    Not sure where someone got a level a week , besides hell levels we dida level every 4 hrs usually I still use that as my fast/slow watermark today.
    LOL@ " senior officer "
    not sure who leader is anymore lol
  2. Vlerg Augur

out of combat regen is not in. Yes, the icon switch in and out.. but the OOC regen isn't in until TSS exp. you'll know when that regen is in, as you'll go from OOM to FM within 25 ticks.

spell cost arn't the problem.. trash item being more valuable is ( same difference, i'll agree).

hell level won't change much when groups kill yellow and red with ease. the strength of caracter ( even non-mages) is the problem ; during the secret of faydwer exp, Sony changed the whole AC-ATK system in our favor ( that's why yellow cons don't you). that change cannot be undone without affecting the live servers.

everythingelse appear to be quality-of-life improvement that shouldn't change pratical level'ing much...the boats are still around if you wanna wait 30 min for them to come by with a 50% chance of falling through them, dying in the middle of the ocean ( if an invulnerable shark don't jump on the boat first)

how often do you die to consider XP penalty / corpse runs a serious hinderance? ( oh, the corpse run issue is also hard-coded with live server. cannot change... and I can't remember when the XP for death has been changed? if it has been changed?)