Ragefire Server - Coming Soon!

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Roshen, May 11, 2015.

1. Jadefox Augur

/pickzone I think.
    --Jade
  2. Freebirrd Journeyman

embrace chaos!
  3. archyx New Member

It updates live.
  4. Aspect New Member

Come on guys, give them some credit for this smooth launch... I mean, we gotta be patient, the code for this game is only a meager 16 years old... Good things come to those who wait... or death, whichever comes first...
  5. Elkay Augur

Dust and cobwebs in the code.
  6. Osco Journeyman

I just called in sick for the next two days... waiting... waiting...
  7. Deadbones Journeyman

You seem dedicated, wanna group? :p
  8. Lekkric18 Elder

This, folks, is why they opened the server today instead of a friday like some wanted. Imagine this crap happening a couple hours before they all left the office for the weekend lol. At least they knew the launch would suck, that should count for something right? :rolleyes:
    Elkay likes this.
  9. Elkay Augur

As a developer myself, NEVER push any code to production on a Friday. I like my weekends off.
  10. Weverley Augur

I agree Lekkric on a friday would have been chaos
  11. Alexanders Augur

Maybe my watch was broken but servers opened before 3pm and a bunch of people logged in with level 50 characters. They of course buffed their low levels and offloaded gear and plat. Maybe wipe the server and announce the new opening time?
    Elkay likes this.
  12. Darktide Elder

Yup.... I made a Bard and bam... insta lvl 50 with Hierloom items meant for lvl 85 heroic toons.

Only happened on one account.... maybe because that was the account I collected all the beta stones on?... To test that out, I camped out to check and see which account my level 50 was created on. It sent me straight to the login server select, where Ragefire is Locked.
  13. Elkay Augur

Dammit.. what's with all the bards? I'm not original anymore. v.v
  14. Osco Journeyman

It is all my fault! If I had just gone to work tonight instead of calling in sick, everything would have gone smoothly and you all would be playing right now.

I wish Holly would Tweet something new... it's been half an hour...

And I wanna group!
  15. Triumph Journeyman

Code's not 16 years old, they're using a slightly modified version of live.
  16. Ardy New Member

I got in earlier and set up several chars before it locked - I didn't notice any of mine being lvl 50 but I'd be OK with a wipe.
    Nuanil likes this.
  17. Mardy Augur

The server has General chat locked at 400, so nobody can access General chat right now and it's not spawning General1, 2, 3, etc..
  18. Slurpee New Member

Almost as amazing as people still thinking to this day that a new mmo server won't have problems at launch.
  19. Deadbones Journeyman

I expect problems, but I also expect them to take care of said problems in a proper manner,
  20. Ishbu Augur

Elder scrolls opening went as smoothly as can be and that was a brand new game never before attempted. Somehow thinking we are still in the early 2000s doesnt make this better. A new server for an old game no matter the ruleset after a beta shouldnt have these problems in 2015 when you have to pay a special subscription to even play on the server in the first place.