Ragefire Server - Coming Soon!

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Roshen, May 11, 2015.

1. tneely69 New Member

Im back after about 10 years myself. Played on zeb/xegony. For those complaining about time. Can't please all time zones.
    Mac70 likes this.
  2. tneely69 New Member

You have to have paid account to access. Im back after about 10 years as well.
  3. Magicshroom New Member

Lol me2 I stopped playing in OoW , buddy of mine from work seen this going live on the 20th and ive been like a little school girl ever since. Cant wait.

Thumbs up Daybreak =)
  4. Manian Vineheart Lorekeeper

Will root and snare stack right away?
  5. Aspect New Member

This has likely already been discussed somewhere, but I couldn't seem to find it. Are the models going to be locked in to the original models or will players be able to choose between old/new?
  6. Roshen Brand Manager

They're not locked. You'll want to go to your settings and choose before you log in if you have a preference.
  7. Vaclav Augur

And you must use them if you want to use the Hero's Forge options I'd imagine, right?
  8. Deadbones Journeyman

Most likely, I don't recall an issue doing this on beta.
  9. Alandros Elder

That's very Murican of you.
    urinezombie likes this.
  10. Piep3 New Member

Thanks! I wasn't sure if the progression servers required something special.
  11. Rolento Augur

Is it at the character selection screen? Not sure where the option is. (Been many years since ive played). Any additional info on where to turn them on would be very helpful!
  12. Roosevelt New Member

Click the gears(options) on the game launcher instead of hitting hte big [Play] button to change character models.
  13. Thorak1234 Lorekeeper

Do I need to install a special client to play on progression servers?
  14. Mardy Augur

Not a special client no, but you need the standard EQ client, not the beta client. Go to:

https://www.everquest.com/register

Click on the link up top that says "Download the Game".
  15. Thorak1234 Lorekeeper

I don't see any progression servers in the server list. Do I need all access pass to play on progression?
    Thanks,
  16. Klaria Journeyman

Yes you need all access
  17. Mardy Augur

Yup, subscribe now, there's still time. 1 hour countdown!
  18. Kwotsa Journeyman

I just subbed. :D
  19. Felicite Augur

20. oleris Elder

Roshen, I'm off work if ya want to open the server up. Thanks.