Ragefire Server - Coming Soon!

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Roshen, May 11, 2015.

1. Oldschool Elder

Waaaaaaaaaaah it is not open yet, waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh
  2. Jadefox Augur

I feel your pain. I played heavily when stationed in Japan which was at or just behind Sydney time when I was there. ( I hear they may have dropped DST though.)

Add the fact that I'm also an EvE player and their UTC scheduling, and I totally get the weird reset/start times as compared to where I'm at. It's all good though. At least they're consistent, that I can schedule around.

--Timelord Jade
  3. Thorak1234 Lorekeeper

I subscribed and I tried login Ragefire but it says the server is at maximum capacity and I cannot login :(
  4. Jadefox Augur

I noticed :(
    --Sad Jade
  5. Zesta Journeyman

I tried to warn you guys that the server will be over populated on opening day and you should open 2 servers on opening day and now half of us cant enter and we're going have the same type of issues we had on the 1st 2 progression servers the 2nd server wont be able to have the needed numbers to keep it going
  6. HerdingCats Journeyman

The server is not officially opened yet. 10 more minutes before you're entitled to complaining ;)
  7. Jadefox Augur

It's ten minutes to launch, I've got a full pitcher of tea, I'm wearing my 'Just One More Level' shirt, It's not yet dark, and I'm wearing sunglasses.

Hit it.

--On a mission from Jade
  8. Zesta Journeyman

I hope they will open a 2nd server on this wipe
  9. archyx New Member

It was open at 2:30PM but a few characters were being auto lvl'd to lvl 50 upon creation. Hence it is locked now . . . one would think.
  10. Felicite Augur

11. Elkay Augur

I read somewhere that the server has already been up for a bit and people were allowed to grab names early. That doesn't seem fair. I left work early and rushed home just in time to be able to log in for the official launch time.
    moogs likes this.
  12. Jadefox Augur

Windstalker tweeted something about having left the /betabuff in by accident. gonna be a bit longer.

--Not 50 Jade
  13. Elkay Augur

Did they really leave betabuff in? I hope they just reset the character database since they opened it before official launch time anyway.
  14. Deadbones Journeyman

It's truly amazing the ways they mess up.
  15. Elkay Augur

"That was a smooth launch" said no MMO player, ever.
  16. archyx New Member

/betabuff command was not on in that players utilized the command, characters were lvl 50 upon logging in after creation.
  17. Aspect New Member

lol we'll get a dev post in a couple hours saying the launch has been delayed...
  18. Deadbones Journeyman

Haha, that's even better.
  19. Deadbones Journeyman

Btw what's the command to switch instances? I'm sure I'll need to make a hotkey for it.
    Nm, I found a note I made already. /pickzone
  20. Elkay Augur

Anyone know if the server status updates live, or if you have to close and open the server select window for the status to update from Locked and let you in?