Ragefire Server - Coming Soon!

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Roshen, May 11, 2015.

1. Zithax Elder

If plat got out just wipe, fuggit
  2. silverback Journeyman

I don't want to lose names I secured. I didn't even move my char.. just logged in to save named and logged out. People who were waiting for server to pop up like me had plenty of time to save a name before all the lv 50 crap started happening. If they wipe and I am unable to save the names I had previously, I would be pretty upset.
    Mardy likes this.
  3. PPQ1 New Member

Any game-related launches are difficult (I know from experience), as issues crop up that you never could have reasonably expected. And multiplayer is several times more difficult to test, especially on a massive scale. I'm sure everyone's working their best to resolve the issues, so thanks a lot, devs. :)
  4. Arkiln New Member

They decided on a wipe.
  5. Oberon Augur

Doesn't everyone feel better now? :)
  6. newFosco New Member

Looks like it'll be tomorrow.

7. vardune Augur

no they better bring this up tonight I wastes a whole damned day waiting on this.
    McGuinness and Jonalexander like this.
  8. sihpa Augur

Crazy!

Thats the exact attitude I try to attain before I sit down to enjoy a game~

What time is Lockjaw getting launched tomorrow btw?
  9. Ziggy Augur

Except that it was a limited play, half my group wasn't even able to get in. Hell I got carpal tunnel clicking the join button.
    McGuinness likes this.
  10. Teren_Kanan Elder

Server going to get wiped again/
  11. Maximz Journeyman

12. Lawful Evil New Member

This reminds me of the time they added test server merchants to PoK on the live server and had week long rollbacks. Good times. Resubbed just to enjoy the ride that never ends.
  13. zaytoven New Member

no surprise everquest drops the ball again... nothing new. thank god you gave some old timer nostalgia or your game would be flopping harder..... all this build up and you guys totally failed. absolute crap on your part as "professionals". you've had months and plenty of time to get your ducks in a row. total flop. please refund everyone at least a day or two of membership or some free station cash for putting up with this epic mess of yours!!!!
  14. Maxium Dualblade Elder

Uh... it's like 50 cents per day... You honestly want a $1.00 refund?
  15. Philphans Lorekeeper

capacity was talked about back in may....
    Jaxarale01 likes this.
  16. Jaxarale01 Augur

This...