Ragefire Server - Coming Soon!

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Roshen, May 11, 2015.

1. Roshen Brand Manager

We're currently working in the Ragefire server!

[IMG]

EDIT: Added time. See you guys in-game! - [Roshen]

EDIT 2: More info as we have it!
  2. liveitup1216 Augur

3. Barton The Mischievous

Nice quicker than expected :)
  4. Freki Augur

I am a bit concerned. i am curious if there will be further betas for the next expansion content? i'm curious if you are going to test the implementation of the kunark expansion before opening the live ragefire server... DO NOT get me wrong i am enjoying the ideas but am concerned how this will affect things when it comes time to unlock kunark and the following expansions. THANK YOU for your work!!!! this is bringing me back to the fold now :)
  5. Amoeba Augur

I need the exact second it unlocks pacific time pls. I NEED IT.
    Fizzle likes this.
  6. Behee Augur

Super!! Can't wait. :)
  7. Numiko Augur

that was lucky I already have the 21st and 22nd booked off work (for other reasons not EQ related)
  8. Potsos76 Augur

Wow! Earlier than expected! Awesome!
  9. Vasil Journeyman

Push it back to friday so the employed have a chance!
  10. vardune Augur

No way have the bad boy up and running the 20th....
  11. Tachyon Augur

Too cool!!!

Thanks again DB crew!
  12. bloodbeard Elder

13. Detheb Augur

Server open on a Wednesday? Could we not have it pushed back until atleast the weekend?
    Vasil likes this.
  14. Barlow Elder

Excellent!

Will cut back on the CHAOS a bit. Kids in school - Hardcore adults still doing chores in their parents house... this is a win/win!
    Gorjuss, bloodbeard, Claudea and 2 others like this.
  15. MBear Augur

This is super exciting!
  16. crag79 Augur

Really? People are complaining about the server going up on a Wednesday? Can we whine anymore about this server?
  17. India Pale Ale New Member

Short answer? Yes.
  18. Jenarie Elder

Wednesday opening is perfect. If anything is wrong there will be people at work to fix it before the weekend... I don't think they've ever opened anything on a weekend although I could be wrong.
  19. Jadefox Augur

Any chance to be able to reserve a name before the 20th? I remember other servers allowing this.
  20. asmodethenaughty Lorekeeper

Disappointed this is not being released on a Friday instead, but thanks anyway DGC :)