Quality of Life wishes and dreams. What would you want?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Risiko, Jan 8, 2018.

1. Brohg Augur

feelings and guesses have so little to do with dps it doesn't make sense to even utter statements like these. Y'all are ridiculous.

1M dps would flatten any named in RoS in 3 ticks. Basepop in 8-10s. There would literally not be sufficient time for any dot anywhere to kill you.
  2. Ninelder Augur

The AE silence has a range. Since you play a tank, managing the range is very very easy, just tank it out of range of your casters/healers.
  3. Ofearl Slayer of all things Stupid

That is correct, its just another small inconvenience to deal with when managing 2 other toons. The one bluff golem I try to spawn in a certain area in OT and have a decent spot picked out with a place to park my two dweebs.

Maybe one day, I’ll go thru and create gina triggers for certain npc spells. Just alot of work and doubtful I want to dive into that.
  4. Ofearl Slayer of all things Stupid

True guesses are just that. I just figured my group dps to be in xx range, burst dps can and will spike when the RNG helps you and you hit the correct buttons at the right time.

Also 1M dps from a group of raid geared isnt that hard to attain, but a raid gear tank and group geared boxes to obtain 500k is doable, takes effort. Same with a group of 6 in group gear may get to around 600-750k, class dependent of course and type of mob they are killing. Hopefully that make it a little more sense of what I was trying to convey earlier.
    Fohpo likes this.
  5. Stedy New Member

How about an aa line that slows usage on power sources.
    Zhaunil_AB likes this.
  6. MasterMagnus The Oracle of AllHigh

Veteran reward information/indications:
    -Asterisk or marking on Character Select screen if this character has Vet Rewards claimed.

-Account Management screen listing of all server-characters that have used Vet Rewards.

-/outputfile vetrewards List all claimed server-characters (I realize this may be weird getting an account wide listing on a single character).

-Accounting/Listing of your actual (not 'estimated') number of Vet Rewards Available and Used.
  7. Darchon_Xegony Augur

Would be nice if caster gear actually mattered in the pieces/stats you select.

Make Heroic WIS every 100 points add 1% chance to critical heal/HoT tick. Make Heroic INT every 100 points add 1% chance to critical Nuke and critical DoT.

Or make every point of WIS add to Heal Amount and Clairvoyance. Every point of INT add to Spell Damage and Clairvoyance.

Also an AA line to increase the Fire rate of Clairvoyance.
    Ninelder likes this.
  8. Fohpo Augur

Full group of 6, rather solid synergy for aDPS (bard, shaman, zerk, sk, mage, wizard), smattering of raid gear with most classes having weapons (EoK and RoS weapons, EoK pet focus), etc. - these make it pretty doable to get around where I was talking. I don't parse every single night, and I know the groups damage varies. I'll go back and get EXACT numbers if you prefer, but I was ballparking based on what I've seen over a few weeks. With ISB and a basic knowledge of classes, + advice from Tucoh, Sancus, Iblis, it isn't hard to get boxes setup with rolling burns on trash and macros setup for named burns.
  9. Bowdeen Elder

Since I wasn't going to read through all 24 pages..

Allow consumption of Krono at server select screen. Tired of having to login to a live server just to consume a krono before I am able to log back into a TLP server.
  10. IblisTheMage Augur

I have never had a Chase Loot drop.

I think.

So, what I would like was that when loot drops, its name is somehow shown in the text.

That way, I can set up GINA triggers for Chase Loot, and sleep well at night, knowing that it just didn’t drop...
  11. birdsong_pawn Augur

In older expansions, allow single players (or one player plus a merc) to request instances. Pestering General Chat to get someone to join my group for 30 seconds is silly and annoying.
  12. Stephen51 Augur

Sorry if this has been mentioned already but I just thought of this one...

Automatic shutoff of trophies when you log a character to the character screen.

Someone suggested the same thing but for tribute a while back and it was implemented, which was great, but you (I) tend to use both tribute and trophy together, so if I forget to switch one off, I usually forget to switch off the other too....
  13. Evurkvest Augur

A group campfire system.
  14. Roartyger Smoot Elder

A fourteenth non gem spell slot for looking up spells and descriptions using the right click and also select the slot the spell can be memorized to. Or however it would also work for people that don't have all 13 spell gems.

A Vah Shir animation for rolling around on the ground while playing with a cork or ball of twine.

A Cyr Wheel mount that can be used with the jester illusion only.
  15. Docshady New Member

Not sure if this has been suggested or not because I am too lazy to read all the pages but IT would be sweet if there was a way to see if you have an item when you click on the link. Like say you click on it and it shows a color or symbol of some sort or something like that that shows you have the item already. Don't get me wrong the item search feature is a great use for this but an indicator of some sort on the item links would be a great addition.
  16. Tatanka Joe Schmo

It would be really nice if you could see if you have already collected a collectable without having to right-click ID it.
    Niskin likes this.
  17. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

No more changing of things that aren't broke. :)
    Zhaunil_AB likes this.
  18. Zhaunil_AB Augur

What you describe gets rid of the people that set everything on need, but it does not solve the underlying issue imo.
    As a group, we stick to greed too, doing "need" only if we actually NEED anything (a missing collectible, gear or spells still).
    If i follow your suggestion, i would force a roll between ALL group members since they are force-set to the same setting.

There is no simple solution and "problem solved" isn't either; but what you posted would at least get rid of 80% of the aggravation and be because of that a step into the "right" direction.

The issue with collectibles i mentioned above, i am with you there.
    The "changing of your settings" is a non-issue though, as (the way i understand the suggestion) the group-based would not actually change your settings (which are stored in your local userdata folder anyways) but merely override them, so every group member has the same and the exploiting of the greeders by the needers is stopped.
    Not perfect, certainly. But it'd allow me to group with people again that have landed on my no-group list merely by virtue of them setting vendor drops to need for example.
  19. slayerofbats Augur

Make a mentoring system so high levels can group with low levels. Make cross server grouping with the LFG tool. Let us have 5 mercs so we can play in a group by ourselves when a real group is not happening. And make tank mercs better and teach them to pull. Instance every dungeon and let us dial it up to be scaled to our level. So if I want to do Lower Guk or Sebilis at level 93, I can do it and all the mobs are scaled. Make all exp in the game as fast as HA's so I don't have to ever do HA's again. Make autofollow not be like Benny Hill on crack. Put better stuff in the shop and make the prices better. Let me build an empire. Bring back Vanguard. Remove the music and trees if you have to. Make a real EQ3. Stuff like that.
  20. moogs Augur

Revamped auto follow pathfinding code.

Modestly increased melee attack range, or (dreaming here) auto positioning of melee characters.