Quality of Life wishes and dreams. What would you want?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Risiko, Jan 8, 2018.

1. JetZeppelin2h Augur

I would love for them to look back into the hacker version of melo and add in some of the features for that. That is where the current melo version for bards came from. How about changing melo so it can be used on any class in the game and allow clicky items etc to be used with it like the hacker version which is so much better.

something like the following would be cool for all classes be it necro, wiz, etc

1) target npc
    2) attack on
    3) manual slow cast / debuff
    4) /melo dot dot nuke itemclick nuke nuke dot dot etc

Maybe look at the hacker /follow ability too because it works so much better than your terrible /follow that noone uses and will cause you to fall off cliffs
  2. error Augur

A few changes I'd like to see, don't know if they've already been suggested since I'm not reading 100 pages:

>"/swarm hold" & "/swarm back off"
    Raid leaders will thank you.

>guild hall clickie to port to the guild banner
    Remove a massive headache from raiding with this one simple trick.

>"/pet disable procs" & "/swarm disable procs"
    Pet proc raid lag will likely never get fixed and maintaining a pet buff block macro for all possible procs is a pain. This would be an acceptable bandaid fix.
    Nennius, niente, Knifen and 1 other person like this.
  3. Bernel Augur

I'd like if the EQ icon in the task bar had the account name. Right now the taskbar looks like this when I have multiple clients loaded:

[IMG]

I wish that EQ's taskbar label looked more like the Firefox one, which is an icon and a description. I'd like the taskbar icon to be "[EQ] account_name" so I knew which client went with which account.
    Risiko likes this.
  4. Andarriel Everquest player since 2000

A legal scripting program or something so i dont have to waste hours repricing my traders its so slow and annoying.
    Nennius likes this.
  5. Bernel Augur

That would be great. It's such a pain to reprice things. Even if you wanted to edit your BZR price listing file manually, it doesn't really work because the file just has item ids rather than names.

Any javascript geniuses out there want to make a web page where we upload our BZR file and it shows the item names and lets us edit the prices and then outputs the file with the new prices?
  6. Andarriel Everquest player since 2000

yea when i had 6 traders and had to reprice them it would take me like a hour or so. just annoying very annoying. Down to 4 traders so i guess its getting easier this expansion been real bad with people undercutting.
  7. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

showing items stats on the inventory find window for things like figuring out which aug to change when you get a new one.
    Nennius likes this.
  8. Eaedyilye More stonehive bixies.

A simple request. Stable gameplay.
    Nennius and Windance like this.