Please increase other tanks abilities to match SK

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Raylen, Aug 24, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. p8aa Elder

Well it's the same for warriors. They cannot hold AE aggro of DPS burning AE aggro.

When you compare one class with another, you compare with the tools they have available, aka what they can cast.
  2. Fintank Augur

Please speak for yourself, some warriors can do this just fine. As I have posted before, it's "harder" and more annoying but completely doable. I think knights are fine, they can do their job and mine. I can do their job and mine, being interchangeable isn't a bad thing. Warriors still steal the show mitigation wise currently so what's the big deal.
    Bigstomp likes this.
  3. Warpeace Augur

No, its really not. Maybe ask around because if you believe that is true your not using what your class has available. Warriors do fine tanking multiple mobs while a group or raid is AE burning. Now if you would like to compare AE tanking vs a SK and Warrior thats another story while everyone is AE burning. But the fact remains Warriors don't have near the issue you are trying to make in AE agro.
    Bigstomp likes this.
  4. Wuddane Elder

I don't know what you all are talking about...20mobs?? Pfft...I can barely tank one trash mob in OT with three healer mercs, epic, leechcurse, AND mortal coil running! :eek:

On a more serious note...the bitterness that arises when a class envy thread pops up is humorous. I bet the dev's plant their face on their keyboard each time they peruse these forums.
    Quatr likes this.
  5. IblisTheMage Augur

I think DBG should increase bard abiities to match SK.
    Zaviere likes this.
  6. Dreadmore Augur

DON'T GET ME STARTED
    IblisTheMage likes this.
  7. IblisTheMage Augur

8. Tucoh Augur

"Dear Devs, paper is OP, scissors are properly balanced." -Rock
  9. p8aa Elder

Yeah, feel free to explain us. Harmonious expanse and Wade Into Battle are our sustained AE aggro tools they are producing 5 k together, multiply by our best 100 % aggro mod, 10 k hate. DPS class burning AE DPS right from start produce more than 10 k hate, so they steal aggro right away on all the mobs that aren't actively single target aggro by the warrior. You can use dragonstrike blade at the start, so 38 k aggro modded, which will keep you aggro right at start of all the mobs, then you will loose it if DPS classes are seriously burning more than a few sec time.

Ask your guild leader to have knights MT all the raid bosses of the expansion. And check if you have a mitigation edge on them. Come back to us when it's done.
  10. p8aa Elder

Go have a look at the hate produced by our abilities. Most of them produce 2k ish hate around. That's not enough to keep AE aggro of a raid AE DPS burning hard from start.
  11. Warpeace Augur

So I guess my guilds Warriors are capable of doing things you cant do? Another Warrior already posted you can do it...its just a pain in the .
  12. p8aa Elder

I have given you the numbers in one post. Just read it. If your warriors keep aggro then your raid isn't really AE burning. Or they wait for a delay that enough charges of harmonious expanses and wade into battle have triggered so that there is enough aggro on other mobs not actively single target aggro by the warrior. That's not rocket science.
  13. Warpeace Augur

Lets try this. What guild are you in?
  14. Sheex Goodnight, Springton. There will be no encores.

Anonymous Forum Questing is the best kind.

I have a lvl 110 Beastlord, 110 Necro and 115 Mage in a top 4 raiding guild, in full raid gear and maxed alcohol tolerance and begging, and have parses to prove it (which I definitely won’t share, or even identify myself). But, based on this you should listen to me about pet nerfs guys, because I clearly know what I’m taking about!
  15. Spellfire Augur

you overachiever!
  16. Horyuken Augur

Gratz on 115!
  17. Sheex Goodnight, Springton. There will be no encores.

The first serverwide. But I won’t share a magelo or my toon/server name for....reasons.

But listen to me about pet nerfs because...reasons.
  18. BadPallyGuildLeader Augur

I actually was one of the better geared SKs on FV...now I roll as a warrior...because they are better tanks :)
  19. BadPallyGuildLeader Augur

There are actually a couple abilities that bump up a warrior's HP. Some warriors at the top end can disc up to around 420k+( I had it right the first time lol) hp for a certain period. You play those discs along with the AAs to bump up heals, avoid damage, or mitigate damage like a poker player playing is wise.
  20. Denial_Sinfae Augur

Pretty sure stacking dicho and warlords with cleric aura all forms of tribute and trophies warriors hit upper 400ks hp wise. Some devoted to hps might even crack 500k.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.