Paladin agro

Discussion in 'Tanks' started by sojero, Jun 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brohg Augur

Other players, like, all of them, even/especially other paladins, say paladins don't have an agro problem. Instead of questioning what you can change to alleviate your problem, you answer:

When the prescriptions for an improved experience get specific, you just go back to insisting there's some bigger problem?
  2. shiftie Augur

On the contrary I'd hit deflect get the mob rebuffed save flash hit holy guardian click it off stack aoti/epic/spire anguish bp steely current bp ward pop log and piety and then burn while casting nukes 2 of those would be tott nukes and I'd do more dos than you and the result would be the same.

I take back what I said in private chat about you knowing your stuff your arrogance is blinding. The fact that you think you are going to school me is laughable. But please post another look at me thread claiming you know some sort of l33t strats
    sojero likes this.
  3. shiftie Augur

By the by take off your raid gear and do it. And then maybe just maybe I'd stop laughing at you
  4. josh Augur

Divine call is an instant cast 8k aa aggro ability, everybody should have it on cooldown every time its up, no reason not to yet i don't even see it cast by anybody here.

While paladins don't really have an issue keeping aggro it would be nice if we had some of the abilities that the other tanks have. a short reuse UA type ability for instance. We are the worst for sure when it comes to aggro tools. but we excel in other areas and we keep aggro fine so whatever.
    shiftie likes this.
  5. Sheex Goodnight, Springton. There will be no encores.

Why? I VoT non tanks all the time...
    Vdidar likes this.
  6. josh Augur

edit whoops i misread what you said lol
  7. Sheex Goodnight, Springton. There will be no encores.

[IMG]
    Vdidar and sojero like this.
  8. sojero One hit wonder

I only do that when the dps start getting uppity about topping parses :)
  9. Sheex Goodnight, Springton. There will be no encores.

So like, every time it pops you cast it? =P
  10. sojero One hit wonder

No, if it gets to be that bad, cause im lazy, I just bust out my zerker and make them cry.
  11. volos New Member

Aren't named mods 109 and therefore not stunable or are the stuns for heal profs?
  12. Ravengloome Augur

Honestly I think he's just trolling at this point
  13. shiftie Augur

How to paladin... The world may never know
    shik likes this.
  14. Linden Augur

Really? You compare a dps parse against my own, when my assignment was not thatr same as your's. You had one job..Dps...I had a few. First offtanking ritualists, everytime they spawned, so dps on boss will drop obviously. Splashing the raid, and finally dps. But you can spin it how ever you want too raven.
    I wont sit here and compare dps with you. Sure I can go back and post a 100k parse for Vim. But there is nothing more to prove. Go back to using you're Crushes and nukes and ill continue to do 3 times the dps that are currently doing.
  15. sojero One hit wonder

yeah xanagloom how dare you!
    Xanathol likes this.
  16. Linden Augur

17. Ravengloome Augur

30k is not 3x 84k sir.
  18. Linden Augur

Ill demonstrate you're stupidity with the same logic...../GU Render in 52s, 12496k @240300sdps --- #1 Linden 11400k@219236sdps (219236dps in 52s) [91.23%] "Your right, its only 2.5 times that amount...My bad....See how silly that is...comparing a 300 second parse to a 1100.....I am sure you have a parse that will blow that one out of the water, right raven? Idiot...But we both know...You dont!

BOOM
  19. Linden Augur

We are on the same server....Lets put it to the test...Shoot me a tell in game ill be on all night, lets test some things out...shoot me a tell. This will be fun
  20. Ravengloome Augur

You are on Bristlebane now? What happened to NCM app?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.