Fixed Internally Overseer: Agents not recovering - still not fixed

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Inga, Dec 8, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Laeadern Elder

51 Agents out of service and most of them are my rare or elites so I can't really do many tasks period.
    Jmag, Velisaris_MS and Claan like this.
  2. Tatanka Joe Schmo

Then that might explain why I don't see many failures. I'm rarely logged in more than an hour or two at a time, and Overseer is always the first thing I do when I log in.
    Jmag likes this.
  3. Tatanka Joe Schmo

QFT

Also applies to the whole "why no auto-grant AAs for RoS this time around". Crickets.
    Viciado, Jmag and Qelil like this.
  4. Tatanka Joe Schmo

Another word on Recovery quests. I never ran a single one til this past Sunday, when I learned of this new bug. Since then, about half the time, across 6 accounts, when I log in to do Overseer, there are no recovery quests offered. Makes it that much harder to keep agents available.
    Wdor, Jmag and Claan like this.
  5. Claan Elder

I've been checking every day hoping to see something more than "confirmed" and have been disappointed every time:(
    Wdor, Jmag and tanith like this.
  6. SelketSapphire Journeyman

With the numbers creeping up there and this obviously not being fixed, I came looking to see if there was an answer.

I have also noticed that "something" has been done as in my stats window for overseer it is saying Quests completed = 9
    Critical success = 2
    Success = 7

Yet I have almost 300 agents which is most definitely not possible from 9 quests.

Personally I am not worried about the stats however I do want my agents returning to work instead of being on strike permanently!

Please fix this ASAP!!
    Wdor and Jmag like this.
  7. Velisaris_MS Augur

Yeah, the stats are getting reset. Looks like maybe it can happen multiple times. I have no idea if it's related to the incapacitated agents bug or if it's a completely different bug.

The lack of updates on pretty much anything right now makes me wonder if they've already gone on vacation and nothing will be addressed until the January patch...just like every year.
    Wdor and Jmag like this.
  8. Barton The Mischievous

Unless it completely breaks or can be hotfixed. If I was a betting man I would bet it is not getting fixed till next patch.
    Jmag and Velisaris_MS like this.
  9. narksar Augur

So many of my agents are "ready" but not usable that I can't even run a full 5 quests at a time. Today I was barely able to eek out 4 and that was without full crews and high rate of failures
    Jmag, Tallie and Claan like this.
  10. Claan Elder

Same here. Over 70 agents not usable at all and no way to recover them other than the occasional recovery quest. Recovery quests are not able to keep up with the loss of agents without the recovery timers working properly. Overseer has slowly deteriorated since the launch of ToL to the point of being almost useless now.
    Wdor, Jmag, Tallie and 1 other person like this.
  11. Tegeras New Member

All of my my uncommon, rare and elites are incapacitated now on 4 accounts. I guess we will have to wait until the dev's come back from xmas vacation to see this get fixed :/
    Jmag likes this.
  12. Kellan Journeyman

I have gone to only doing 24 hour tasks and Recovery tasks. Fewer chances to lose agents with 24 hours tasks. It really sucks to lose out on overseer xp during a leveling expansion.
    Qelil, Jmag and Viciado like this.
  13. Alterrus New Member

It does suck that we don't have much info from DB. Just remember the last problem took months to fix. As unfortunate as it is, people should probably be expecting this to last for months.
    Jmag likes this.
  14. Svann2 The Magnificent

Confirmed, but which is the bug or is it both?
    1. Agents that are disabled are showing ready.
    2. Agents are not recovering without doing the recovery quest
    Jmag likes this.
  15. Soulbanshee Augur

Yes
    Jmag likes this.
  16. I-WANT-IT-NOW Augur

How about while you guys work on a fix for this you somehow "recover" everyones agents in the mean time? I've been without a few agents for days now not realizing they were never coming back unless I waste tasks to recover them when they are supposed to come back on their own if you waited out the timer.
    tanith and Jmag like this.
  17. Kajira Journeyman

Same here. Up to 58 and counting incapacitations for my only character that matters. None show incapacitated in the roster, and none of them are useable for overseer. All the good tasks are impossible and getting harder and harder to do any tasks.
    tanith and Jmag like this.
  18. narksar Augur

1. Agents are showing ready when they are ready, but are, somehow and for some unknown reason, disabled (usually following them being actually disabled)
    2. I think that's just a weird workaround. But only doable if you have enough agents left to even conduct the recovery mission.
    Wdor likes this.
  19. Seamus Journeyman

Can you guys PU-LEASE fix this? Nearly all of my elite and rare agents are incapacitated even though they show "ready" in the list of agents. And I am never offered recovery missions to get them back so I am stuck.
    Wdor, tanith, narksar and 1 other person like this.
  20. Paladin Augur

I just recently seen this bug in action.

I have Agents that qualify for a Quest; they are not otherwise in use; and they are not incapacitated.... yet it will not allow me to use them.

Could this bug perhaps have to do with finishing Quests early using Marketplace funds? Perhaps the Overseer system still 'thinks' the agents that were being used for the Quest you finished early, are still active on Quests (in the background)?

I note this because I did not see this Quest until I finished Quests early.
    narksar likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.