Fixed Internally Overseer: Agents not recovering - still not fixed

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Inga, Dec 8, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Drencrom Beimeith's Supervisor

Still not fixed on Xegony. Also the "sorting" of the list of overseer tasks is reversed now. Please don't leave it reversed with the Conversions on top. In addition to all of this, the quests are now giving a fraction of the exp they did before. Just turned in 3 and got 0.5% level exp instead of the expected 3-5%.

I feel like we might be moving backward here.
  2. Moege Augur

January patch so guessing and consulting my crystal ball. It should be 15 Jan 2022
    Littletroll likes this.
  3. Iuwene Augur

XP was normal for me on 4 accounts this morning.
    Littletroll likes this.
  4. Krittor New Member

This makes it sound like its fixed. It is not.
  5. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

January patch still 3rd week of the month, or will it come early?
    Littletroll likes this.
  6. Varillian Singer of Bad Songs

Internally fixed, the thread-name says. So they seem to have found a solution on their own test-server, which they will either roll out to the Testserver for a fieldtest or to all servers, maybe with the next regular patch mid-january.
    Littletroll likes this.
  7. Moege Augur

I simply cannot really seriously go read what internally means.

Suspect 3rd week. 2021's first patch was on 20 Jan.
    Littletroll and narksar like this.
  8. Abbydog Journeyman

I am of two minds on this. On one hand Overseer has made leveling trivial. I just got 119 and after a day of Overseer I am 10% into the level without having done a single thing. I find that concept anathema to the 20 history and spirit of the game. On the other hand, I also find fixing such a crippling bug and waiting a month to implement the fix especially right at the launch of a new expansion where people have come to rely on this feature extremely troubling and completely unacceptable.
    Littletroll, Jmag and Wdor like this.
  9. Moege Augur

Correction the 19th
    Littletroll likes this.
  10. Numiko Augur

Yesterdays Emergency patch did nothing to help this, you would think if they have to take the servers down anyhow why not through in ready to go fixes for other stuff as well.
    Littletroll and narksar like this.
  11. Rekni New Member

Well soon we will run out of available agents to run overseers...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.