Duplicate Overseer: Ready Agents cannot join quest

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Iuwene, Dec 8, 2021.

1. Iuwene Augur

In have 2x Reaver Lebanezer (Scholar 4). Both are listed as "Ready" in the agents list.
    Nevertheless when I try to assign them to a quest Research Quest requiring a level 4 scholar as, they are grayed out and I cannot assign them.
    This happens to other ready agents as well.
    Relogging doesn't help.
    Cervesio, Nennius, Carden and 13 others like this.
  2. Gialana Augur

Is it possible you have a 3rd Reaver Lebanezer questing or incapacitated? All rare level agents are iconic, so you can never use more than one at a time, except in conversion quests. If that's the case, then along with the name being grayed out when you try to assign, there should also be a blue exclamation point in the lower left of their picture.
  3. Iuwene Augur

No, I have only 2 copys of said agent and both where listed as ready. But as pointed out here https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq...ents-are-shown-as-ready-in-agents-tab.279470/
    it is most likely a bug thats shows incapcitated agents falsely as ready. An indication for this bug would be, that at the same time I had been offered a rare recovery quest though I had no incapacitated agent in the list of agents at that time.

So the bug is most likely with status in the agent list.
  4. Droc New Member

I posted this yesterday as well. What is happening is that they are "incapacitated" but they do not receive a recovery timer, therefore, they never recover....but show up as "ready". Definitely a bug and has been going on for over a week now. I am starting to run out of top tier agents myself, so I hope it gets fixed soon.
    Mannwin likes this.
  5. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

I have Brell agents page saying he is ready, but he is not usable in quests. There are a few others doing the same thing.

Very frustrating as there aren't that many 6 hour quests and I can only do 3 today. :(
  6. tanith Augur