New? Returning?

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Roxxanna, Mar 14, 2014.

1. Roxxanna Augur

Awesome, look foreword to it
  2. Zujilli Elder

So I made 5 characters and will likely be switching between them a lot based on what I feel like playing (I'm kind of an altoholic, lol). I'm going through the tutorial for the first time at the moment and am enjoying the game. :) I will likely PM you tonight around 8 central if I have a chance to get on, but wanted to put my character names on here too just in case. They are all below lvl 10.

Xiadrii - Drakkin Druid
    Xadia - Dark Elf Wizard
    Zhiana - Iskar Necromancer
    Anarhi - Val Shir Beastlord
    Xendari - Drakkin Magician

I will likely make an SK and a Ranger too, eventually. :p I'll probably be on with Xiadrii today because I started the tutorial with her and hope to get that finished first. :)
  3. Roxxanna Augur

No worries about alts, we all have them, our Boss lady has at least 20. I should be on tonight at that time.
  4. Roxxanna Augur

Sorry, got caught up in helping guildies again, send me a tell when you out of the tutorial
  5. Zujilli Elder

It's ok, I figured you were busy with something. :) Will do.
  6. Fourwood New Member

Hey there. I am really new to EQ2 although not new to MMPORG's (played WoW for a Loooong time) I downloaded EQ2 F2P yesterday and rolled a ranger but there is just so much to learn bout the new game I have to say it a bit bewildering.

I am based in the UK and, to be honest, I cant even remember which server I rolled my ranger on. As shes not even lvl 10 yet i would be happy to start again on this server and join the guild for moral and technical support, however I am int he UK and I guess most of you are in the USA which could make co-ordination difficult.

let me know what you think. Your guild seems exactly the thing I'm looking for atm and advice from people who have played already would be a big bonus and stop me dying quite so much :)

Not fussed about roaring to the level cap as this is my first toon and so want to see everything I can on the way up.

if the game rolls out like it seems to be then I will be going gold to get the maximum experience.
  7. Witchcraft Lorekeeper

I've noticed a few folks mentioned EQ2. This guild is in EQ1 and EQ2? I just joined up last night. Thankful nod to Roxxanne for swinging by Crescent Reach to invite me since I couldn't find the Plane of Knowledge or Guild Hall. LOL!

Had some great banter and repartee in guild chat. I can't wait to jump into Ventrilo after I put the ol' girl to bed tonight. *wink*
  8. Roxxanna Augur

We are on EQ1, and have peeps from all over, all I can say is join and see if are a good match, can't hurt to try
  9. Roxxanna Augur

We are on EQ1, there is a guild with the same name on EQ2, but it's not us. Thanks for joining us, and remember, you only get out what you put in, and I can't read minds, please speak up if you need anything.
  10. Witchcraft Lorekeeper

Well I told ya last night what I intend to put into it. I'm all about makin' deposits! *cringe*

Thus far you guys have been great and just having an active guild-chat is a great change of pace. I've been asking a bunch of questions in my n00bie-thread so I don't have to bombard you guys in Ventrilo with all this miscellaneous B.S.

Right now it's really nice to just kind of relax and explore and stop and smell the roses when I feel like it. I mean, last night I spent like 4 hours just hanging around Crescent Reach and questing my butt off. LOL! I think the council is on my tip. Let's face it, the Gnome is indispensable. *wink*
  11. Tseroth Elder

recruiting heroic chars? thinking about making a zerker but not too sure how they are at high end anymore. I like melee classes if you have any suggestions :)
  12. Roxxanna Augur

Love to have you, whatever class you want to play, it's more important to us that you log in a lot, if I absolutely have to say what class I'd like to see more of, it's warriors, we have very few, and the high level ones are on active duty in real life at the moment. They may be a bit boring at first, but at 100, they can have some serious fun. Plus you get to keep Roxx from getting beat up, or if you'd rather, watch her get flattened.
  13. Tseroth Elder

Ive actually always wanted to play a war, but was always forced to alt one with twink gear. Will make one when i get home around 5 pm est after work :)
  14. Roxxanna Augur

Awesome, let me know if you need anything, looks like we got several new peeps starting at the same time, so you can level with them, or go heroic, which ever you like.
  15. Tseroth Elder

will most likely just go heroic :) have had a war up to about 73 before so I have a decent grasp on the class atleast :) will contact you tonight!
  16. Zujilli Elder

I got my first character through the tutorial today, so I'll be sending you a PM sometime this weekend Roxxanna. :)
  17. Roxxanna Augur

18. Tseroth Elder

shoot me a tell when you get on :) Tserothen
  19. Zujilli Elder

RL got in the way this weekend, sorry. I'll try again today if I can. :)
  20. Roxxanna Augur

Not a problem at all, your spots not going anywhere, I'll be on tonight 7pm to 10pm central.