New? Returning?

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Roxxanna, Mar 14, 2014.

1. Witchcraft Lorekeeper

Corilleous, I couldn't agree more with what Roxx said. If you play the t00n you enjoy most you'll be more likely to play...and stay playing. And having more folks around and online is what makes TED AWESOME.

If you're returning to the game casually - especially compared to a top tier raiding guild experience from your "last" login - The Eternal Darkness is the place to be. There's always a bunch of folks on and chatting in guild chat and MANY of us are returning after YEARS of hiatus. Personally, I've only been back a few weeks after not playing for nearly 14 years. LOL! I restored my account but decided to level from the ground up and it's been the most rewarding and NOSTALGIC experience of any game I've played. Having a great sounding board in TED in the form of friendly, helpful, high-level veteran players in the guild makes returning that much easier...

and almost everyone has a few low level alts to group with folks and to help out when needed.

Roxx is a class act and runs things really well - a great presence.

Pitterpatter - The Eternal Darkness - Rathe server
  2. entreri808 New Member

Hello , returning player from way back in 99-03 , iam going to be starting from scratch to relive the old school days , just seeking a home to keep me wanting to log in more. will be rolling a toon on rathe soon.
  3. Roxxanna Augur

Send me a tell in game, around 7pm central time.
  4. Rawlan New Member

Just rolled a warrior/druid combo on the rathe, since AB was kinda dead I think, so If you'll have me even though im EU based it would be nice! Need to relearn the game from scratch :D
  5. Roxxanna Augur

Absolutely, it's worth a try, we almost always have some peeps on. You can send me a tell around 7 central, or you can get another member to invite you anytime, everyone in the guild can invite.
  6. Rawlan New Member

Thanks! will try and catch someone later on today then! :D
  7. PetMyLlama Journeyman

*casts Coleman Lantern* No need to hide in the shadows, my friend! I am on Rathe now and testing various classes to find my fun. I did try warrior and must report boredom with auto-attack, kick, and throwing rocks. I am now working with a Magician which seems more fun so far. Once I have settled on something, I will /tell and formally ask for acceptance.
  8. Roxxanna Augur

Excellent, your spot isn't going anywhere, see you soon!
  9. Denum New Member

Hello,

Installing EQ now and excited to play again after nearly 10 years! I am going to start from scratch with a Magician most likely as that's what I played before. Eternal Darkness seems like a great guild that I would love to be a part of, you will hear from a low-level mage soon :)

Best regards,
  10. Roxxanna Augur

Awesome.
  11. Cailus3 New Member

Hello Eternal Darkness

I have posted asking questions yesterday and gotten few responses from people from your guild. And I also read through this post and this seems like a good place for new/returning player. I will make a char on Rathe and try to get in touch with Roxxanna, if you guys would take old noob.

Thanks everyone, hope I get to see you guys in game.:)
  12. Roxxanna Augur

J
    just send me a tell, 7pm-ish central time
  13. Raptorjesus5 Augur

Greetings,

I have recently returned to EQ and am in desperate need of a fresh start. I created a new character on Rathe named Zoltran. I will be contacting you for an invite.

Thanks!
  14. Roxxanna Augur

Excellent, I'll be on 8ish central time tonight.
  15. Balaine New Member

Will be sending you a tell soon as i've come back to eq after a lil break and seen you are quite active in the forums so gonna roll some chars on Rathe :)
  16. Roxxanna Augur

Sounds good, I'll be on some time today, but anyone from the guild can invite, so feel free to ask any of our members. Just make sure you say hi when I get there!
  17. 4Sword New Member

Hi, I'm a new player and I would like to join.
    I tried the game once a few years ago, but it was too complicated for me.
    I'm here to give it another try, do you think I could join your guild?
  18. Roxxanna Augur

Absolutely, send me a tell later
  19. Roxxanna Augur

20. Witchcraft Lorekeeper

Hey just a friendly little reminder that <The Eternal Darkness> is always in the market for new or returning players. Drop any member a line in-game for officers or an invite. We've got a great guild chat that's active with lots of players of various levels, skill levels, and interests. The veterans are very supportive and are more than willing to help with advice and grouping and etc.

I'm recently returned after 14 years and I can honestly say I've been having an incredible experience thus far.

Cheers!