New? Returning?

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Roxxanna, Mar 14, 2014.

1. Roxxanna Augur

Go at your own pace, the most important thing for us is players who are online a lot, it is a social game after all.
    Marlon1957 likes this.
  2. Marlon1957 Augur

Good deal loging on never was a problem with me my main fear was for my teammates wellbeing as i could get them killed in a place my cleric can not reach them and that is my largest fear. It is all in my profile :) i try to be honest. Look forward to returning .
  3. Roxxanna Augur

4. Roxxanna Augur

We all make booboo's, just a couple days ago, our group wiped except for me due to invis drop at bad time (thanks Divine Peace), I got a bit excited, and clicked the Rez button on a couple members before I dragged their corpse to a safe spot (face palm), it happens to the best of us, no one is perfect.
  5. Marlon1957 Augur

Do you know if this item can still be quested Amulet of the Haven,? Commander.
  6. Roxxanna Augur

I believe so, in shadow haven
    Marlon1957 likes this.
  7. Marlon1957 Augur

Thanks will go there after completing tutorial. :)
  8. Axethrower New Member

I noticed this guild ad and that Roxxanna seems to be all over the Forums for recruitment. I am a returning player and made a Froglok Paladin named "Floppie" on your server. I will try to touch base with you in game or if not I will PM you here. I never tanked before as a raider except when I pulled agro with my Berserker, but I have been a tank for every MMO after EQ. Usually I am a Warrior, but as I remember it, Warriors were only good for tanking. Is it still SK's, Paladin's and Warrior's are the tanks these days?
    Marlon1957 likes this.
  9. xior New Member

I would like to give it a try. I will send a pm in game as soon as I figure out what I want new character I want to make.
    Marlon1957 likes this.
  10. Roxxanna Augur

S
    Sorry I missed your post, double xp weekend is crazy, but welcome to our guild, and PLEASE ask me if you need any assistance, see you on the field!
    Marlon1957 likes this.
  11. Roxxanna Augur

I'll be on later, send me a tell.
  12. Marlon1957 Augur

My computer is here I will pick it up tomorrow and try to contact you at some point or someone in the guild when I am in game hope to see you all soon.:)
  13. Roxxanna Augur

O
    Ok, I'll watch for your tell
  14. Gattilicious8 New Member

I haven't played since 2002 but I've been interested in maybe trying the game out .. You guys seem like a fun guild to join while I try to learn about all the changes ..
  15. Roxxanna Augur

If
    If you haven't already, send me a tell in game.
  16. Roxxanna Augur

17. Roxxanna Augur

Now is a great time to join us, we have many new members leveling in the 10-50 range.
    Crystilla likes this.
  18. Roxxanna Augur

Ok, with double Xp weekend coming up, it's a good time bump this again. It's also a great time to come back to EQ, I love 2x Xp weekends because they bring so many peeps online at the same time. Come join us.
  19. Roxxanna Augur

The Eternal Darkness on The Rathe server is always looking for new friends. We are a family style guild that just likes to have fun, our only requirements are a good attitude, and a desire to have fun with like-minded individuals. With a little help from a few friends, that mountain of learning your facing isn't quite as rough. We have been picking up a lot of new friends from this forum. We are not a raiding guild, except for Anguish as people need their epics. We do have some world class raiders in house, but they raid with other guilds, and just come home to roost with us because we are all family, even if not in real life, so their expert advice is available. We also have Ventrillo, and a player base ranging from Europe to Hawaii. Even if you don't stay with us, although I think you will, I encourage you to try us out. Any class, any level, any player skill level. If this sounds like what you're looking for, send me a /tell, Roxxanna, m-f 6-9pm, almost anytime on weekends. Looking forward to hearing from you.

Once again, we are not a raiding guild, however, you are welcome to go raid with other guilds. But please remember, while your wearing our guild tag, you are to conduct yourself a certain way.

To update, our attendance is generally 20ish on weeknights, 30+ on weekends, and that's all no box, casual payers in groups. We also have a Palacial Guildhall, and 2 neighborhoods, one open, the other guild only.

For anyone interested in joining us, send me a tell, or respond here, and please be patient. We have had so many new recruits, that I'm starting to fall behind on the personal attention all recruits deserve. To ease your transition into our guild, here is some helpful tips.

1. Have separate chat windows for guild chat and group chat, and that's in addition to any other chat windows you wish to use. Losing your fellow guildies tells in the whirlwind of the General chat window will make it feel like no ones listening to you.

2. Try to have your maps installed, if you don't know how, don't sweat it, I will help when you join.

3. If you wish to use Ventrilo (The program we use to actually talk to each other), please download and familiarize yourself with it, once again, I will help when you join if you need it. Vent is not required, but encouraged, even if your too shy to talk, you can listen in.

4. If your new, or returning after along break, I encourage you to do the tutorial either before, or shortly after you join us.

5. Be patient, and let me know if you need anything. I'm exceedingly busy with all our new friends, and I don't know everything, but I try.

6. If, after you join, I'm not responding, or I'm being pulled in 6 different directions and can't help you at the moment, please ask for Gertee in guild chat, she's our leader and a wonderful lady.
  20. Roxxanna Augur