New? Returning?

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Roxxanna, Mar 14, 2014.

1. Edgefall2422 New Member

Hello was wondering if your still looking for some people. I have a Heroic Monk and Mage that is looking for a good home.
  2. Roxxanna Augur

Always, send me a tell
  3. Pristine Oakwynd

Hello, I had seen this thread and then a mention of your guild in another thread. So far, I rolled up a warrior on the Rathe server, only level 10 and out of the tutorial. Also still looking it if I want to try a enchanter again or a necromancer. Just wondering if you are all still recruiting, and if any particular classes are needed? Granted, I play for fun and plan to pick something that I enjoy, but I am still considering what to level.
  4. Roxxanna Augur

Whatever you want to play, we just want people who log on a lot, it's more fun that way. We are always recruiting, send me tell in game.
  5. Pristine Oakwynd

Thanks, and will do very soon too. I should be, hopefully, looking to do that sometime this weekend. Thank you for the response too.
  6. Akon Elder

NEW or just RETURNING? Hi. Ok here's the deal. There is a group of us ready to petition this guild for membership (Roxxanna knows who we are :D). We are all veteran EQ players from years and years ago. We're returning to re-live the Norrathian adventure! SO... if YOU are new or, like us, just returning to EQ, why not consider coming to The Rathe server and hooking up with this guild and us returning players starting over from scratch. It would be an awesome time to get on board. Just sayin. :cool:
  7. Witchcraft Lorekeeper

Dropping by to give a friendly little bump to our thread. I returned after 14 years...only 3 weeks ago and I've been having an absolute blast with Roxx and The Eternal Darkness crew. I'm level 61 and guild chat is always filled with fun and interesting conversation and lots of helpful folks to ask for advice.
  8. Roxxanna Augur

Very happy to hear your enjoying yourself, our attendance has suffered a bid with school starting. Most of us are middle aged with school aged children, and/or in the military, so sometimes it hits us hard, but no worries, they always come back after things settle down. I do my best to make sure anyone gets a group if they want, but there are days when Roxx needs to farm for a krono, and this week I have been farming named for a wand drop for one of my guildies, so it's been hit or miss, but please speak up if your having trouble.
  9. PetMyLlama Journeyman

Greetings and salutations! I am getting started again here and keep seeing The Eternal Darkness and Roxxanna mentioned in various threads here and there. I rolled up on The Rathe and will go through the tutorial (again). I see you are seeking Warriors. I will try one on for size and see how I like it. I must admit I have a preconceived idea that I will be frustrated with one though. I am thinking I will end up as an SK if you are still seeking tanky types.
  10. Roxxanna Augur

Play what you want to play, anything else will leave you not wanting to log on. We prefer peeps that log in a lot over any perticular class. We are all just here to have a blast!
  11. Belberry New Member

Hi Roxxanna, I've been toying of the idea of returning for a while now, I last played when being the puller for Planes of Power was a big deal :) my only concern is that I am Australian, so that puts me in GMT +10 ...would there be anyone for me to talk to?
  12. Roxxanna Augur

We almost always have a few on, some from England, Scottland, all the way to Hawaii, can't hurt to try. We can at the very least be a good place to camp while you find a better home.
  13. PetMyLlama Journeyman

What do you have too many of? Probably clerics. ;)
  14. Roxxanna Augur

No, cleric mains are rare, I think we have 4, 3 of which are mine. But don't worry about it, play what you want, it's you we want.
  15. PetMyLlama Journeyman

lol I was teasing. I had heard that clerics were a dying breed. I played a cleric as my main when I was full bore waaaaaaaay back when.
  16. Witchcraft Lorekeeper

Greetings and Salutations?!!? I know that voice...from...somewhere?

How about the Palladium forums?

If you're who I THINK you are then I met you in-person and played your game at the last Open House.

The plot thickens...

Pitterpatter - The Eternal Darkness - Rathe Server
  17. PetMyLlama Journeyman

I am afraid not, my fine forum friend. Though, I could pretend if you like!

"You were at my Open House? Ohmy! Did you enjoy the crumpets?"
  18. Corilleous Elder

Hello,
    I'm on Tunare (Originally 7th Hammer) and I've been back a few days trying to get used to playing again after being gone for 10 years. I've been actively trying to find a guild and players to group with on my server, hoping they are willing to deal with someone just getting back into the game, and it's not been a great experience. It doesn't seem like there are people that really care to help someone trying to get back on their feet. I have my original character, Druid named Krieghton, my Monk Ryoce, that are Heroic at 85 and ready to start going again. I'm seriously considering a server transfer to meet up with some new people and I see you all over the forums being very proactive in helping returning players.

I've seen you post several times for people to bring what they want over, is there any class over the other ones listed that is more needed? I also have a Bard and Berserker. When I originally played I was with one of the top raid guilds on the server. I'm not looking for that type of commitment this time around, just looking for fun and good people to hang out with a few hours a night leveling and adventuring. My expansion are current, I'm ready to go but I'm very knowledge deficient for most things since the 2006 time frame.

Let me know what you think, I will transfer if you will have me.

Kriehgton
    Ryoce
  19. Roxxanna Augur

Bring your favorite, I hate seeing people spend money on transfers, but I think you'll be happy here. I hate sounding like a broken record, but it's YOU we want, not a class. We all just hang out and have fun, sometimes we group up,sometimes we box, there is no pressure, do what you want to do, and enjoy the game with us. I do try my best to get people grouped if the want to, but you must let me know. As with all our new family members, please read our guild standard.

https://forums.station.sony.com/eq/index.php?threads/new-returning.209084/
  20. Witchcraft Lorekeeper

Alas! I enjoyed the crumpets immensely though I'm dismayed to report that we haven't seen your handiwork in a coon's age. Graciously, honour us with your presence on the Rathe server...

That we may once again be acquainted as the fastest of friends.

*slinks off surreptitiously into the shadows*