New? Returning?

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Roxxanna, Mar 14, 2014.

1. Wolfmother67 New Member

Hello. I've been playing off and on since 1999 but have never had a character at max level. I'm currently looking to re roll on another server. I would like to find a guild where folk group together ( even at low levels such as 40+). I'm wondering if your guild has regular groups.
    Thank you :)
  2. Roxxanna Augur

Yes it does, 40ish may be hit or miss since even our newest recruits have leveled so fast they are in their 60's and 70's now, so I can't guarantee you'll get a group every time you sign on, but we do our best to make sure no ones left out. I'm playing an alt cleric tonight so I can group with 60ish peeps myself. Try us out, only costs a bit of your time.
  3. Wolfmother67 New Member

Will do. Thank you. I've made a bunch of toons on your server.
  4. moojor New Member

Hi ya. Looking to come back to Eq and your guild looks like a good place to start that return. Currently considering getting a heroic boost. What is grouping like at high end. Will I be stuck solo if I go Necro?
  5. Roxxanna Augur

You won't be stuck solo.....period. If you learn how to play your class well, and gave a good attitude, you won't spend too much time lfg. And I encourage using our ventrillo, that will greatly increase your grouping, not to mention your friend zone. If you go heroic, we will help get your j5 (assuming you go all access), and at 86, your welcome to do Dailys with my group. Other than that I can only suggest you jump in and check us out, I think you'll be happy.
  6. moojor New Member

Roxxanna, what time are you normally online?
  7. Roxxanna Augur

M-F 6-9pm Sat-Sun all day, unless I get aggro from peeps in the real world. But if I'm not on, you can just ask for anyone from The Eternal Darkness in general chat, all members can do guild invites, just make sure you say hi when I sign on.
  8. moojor New Member

Okay, cheers. Hopefully be on tonight to get an invite. Trying to decide between necro or monk. Having a young daughter means the fd ability is a god send when shr suddenly wakes up and wants me.
  9. Roxxanna Augur

We have lots of peeps with young children, everyone is usually very accommodating when grouping, Fd or invis, and your good.
  10. Evansec New Member

Several times you mentioned you are on 6-9p but I don't think I ever caught a time zone.
  11. Roxxanna Augur

Sorry, my bad, central time, but anyone in our guild can invite, so you can also just ask for one of us in general chat.
  12. Roxxanna Augur

13. Jerm New Member

Nice to hear :). I will give you a tell later, I can't even remember my rangers name ! Senolen I think, he's 37th or so. I'm very casual, can go AFK in a moments notice and don't use Vent but I like guild chatter :).

Returning vet player (quit just after OoW) so I won't need hand holding, much!
  14. fairoak New Member

Considering returning after 5+ years away. I had a 90 (I think..maybe 85?) Necro when I left. I've been following this thread and it seems like a nice place to start over. I'll post here again with new character details if I do decide to try again...maybe talk to you soon.
  15. Roxxanna Augur

Excellent
  16. fairoak New Member

Ok, I jumped back in head first. I made a new nec on The Rathe..name is Ndayen. I did find my old toons which are on Povar (original Quellious) so I'd have to transfer the L90 which I may do, haven't decided yet though.
  17. Roxxanna Augur

Id suggest poking around for awhile first, before spending money.
  18. Yavinmaya New Member

I will be trying to get in contact with you or another Officer today. I spoke to Zaphe around 1230 to see if there was an Officer on for an invite, but he told me that anyone can invite, but have to be in the same zone. I was in the beginner zone due to the fact that I haven't played in quite awhile, and I need to relearn everything. Whenever I had first left I was a part of a Guild known as The Tempest Fates with my highest level character being a 50 something Half Elf Warrior. Don't know what it is about this game that always draws me back, so I guess it's time to dwell back into EQ. No other game really gets my attention other than League of Legends. I have all kinds of characters of all kinds of levels since for some odd reason I decided to purchase one of those Legendary characters (Monk). I think I may have made a booboo on that decision because I am completely lost on what to do with him haha. Anyways enough with my life story. I do have Vent by the way, and not afraid to use it. My level 5 Bard is looking to join though and his name is Yavinmaya. I'll get a hold of someone at sometime for sure, so I can get back into the groove. Happy Huntings!
  19. Roxxanna Augur

Welcome,and happy to gave you! If you bought a heroic slot for your monk, you can try another class out, the heroic slot stays if you delete the character, just FYI . Getting in vent and getting to know us is the best way to find groups, so don't be shy. Other than that, just relax and goof with us.
  20. Zujilli Elder

So I started playing Eq2 over the weekend and fell in love, so I went all access and decided to download Everquest yesterday and give that a try as well. I started on Rathe server specifically so I could join your guild once I roll a few characters, figure out the game a bit and decide which ones I want to play. :) I also have the map packs downloaded so that's out of the way as well. I look forward to meeting you and your guild in game, you guys sound like a great fit!