New? Returning?

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Roxxanna, Mar 14, 2014.

1. Roxxanna Augur

The Eternal Darkness on The Rathe server is always looking for new friends. We are a family style guild that just likes to have fun, our only requirements are a good attitude, and a desire to have fun with like-minded individuals. With a little help from a few friends, that mountain of learning your facing isn't quite as rough. We have been picking up a lot of new friends from this forum, so I though I might as well start a thread. We are not a raiding guild, except for Anguish as people need their epics, we do guest raid, and we have a blast, but it's not required. We also have Ventrillo, and a player base ranging from Europe to Hawaii. Even if you don't stay with us, although I think you will, I encourage you to try us out. Any class, any level, any player skill level. If this sounds like what you're looking for, send me a /tell, Roxxanna, m-f 6-9pm central time, almost anytime on weekends. Looking forward to hearing from you.

1: We consider our guild a family, we help each other whenever possible.
    2: We tease and goof off in guild chat, don't take anything you read seriously.
    3: No drama, period......seriously, I will smash it with an iron fist, and easy on the naughty words.
    4: If you have any problems with other guildies, involve me or another officer, and keep it out of chat.
    5: Roxx forgets stuff, and is easily distracted by shiny things, please be patient and remind her when she says "in a bit" and forgets.
    6: Gertee is our Boss Lady, and like a mom to us,introduce yourself. She has been through enough,she is drama "off-limits".
    7: We have an open policy on raiding, if you wish to raid, go out there and go nuts, even if you have to leave the guild for awhile,
    just inform us, and come back when your done, we have peeps that do just that. But remember, as long as you wear our guild tag,
    you are to act accordingly. We do have an open invitation to raid with a couple guilds.
    7.5: We have a couple raid guilds we actively guest with, be aware that leaving us and joining a guild we are guesting with is generally discouraged, at least without discussing it first. You want Roxxie Ire? Cause that's how you get Roxxie Ire.
    8: I know we have scouts from other guilds in house, if you are such a scout, please re-read #7, there is no need for secrecy, and you are causing unneeded stress on our members by making them feel like they have to choose.
    9: If our guild isn't for you, say goodbye, send me a message, anything, please don't leave us wondering.
    10: Have fun, make friends, get involved, ask questions, we usually trip over each other trying to help peeps.
    11: Above all else, remember the guilds reputation comes first, no training, no fighting, no bullying, of anyone, in guild or out. If someone trains you, steals your mobs, or loots your kills, do not involve yourself in petty squabbling, if it continues , say something in guild chat, and your guildies will come running.
    12: Finally, enjoy being in one of the best guilds around. We are unique in that we have so many wonderful people, but you won't
    enjoy that benefit if you don't get involved and make friends, you don't have to group, but chatting is highly recommended, sitting back and not talking to anyone deprives you, (and more importantly) deprives us, of new friends.

One final note: I cannot stress enough how beneficial it is to use Ventrillo with us, your grouping opportunities will increase 10 fold if we get to know you. I cannot read minds, and if you don't say anything, I'm assuming all is well. And loyalty to the guild will come back to you in spades.
    Marlon1957 and Raludar like this.
  2. Roxxanna Augur

Bump
  3. Roxxanna Augur

For anyone interested in joining us, send me a tell, or respond here, and please be patient. We have had so many new recruits, that I'm starting to fall behind on the personal attention all recruits deserve. To ease your transition into our guild, here is some helpful tips.

1. Have separate chat windows for guild chat and group chat, and that's in addition to any other chat windows you wish to use. Losing your fellow guildies tells in the whirlwind of the General chat window will make it feel like no ones listening to you.

2. Try to have your maps installed, if you don't know how, don't sweat it, I will help when you join.

3. If you wish to use Ventrilo (The program we use to actually talk to each other), please download and familiarize yourself with it, once again, I will help when you join if you need it. Vent is not required, but encouraged, even if your too shy to talk, you can listen in.

4. If your new, or returning after along break, I encourage you to do the tutorial either before, or shortly after you join us.

5. Be patient, and let me know if you need anything. I'm exceedingly busy with all our new friends, and I don't know everything, but I try.

6. If, after you join, I'm not responding, or I'm being pulled in 6 different directions and can't help you at the moment, please ask for Gertee in guild chat, she's our leader and a wonderful lady.
  4. Roxxanna Augur

5. Marlon1957 Augur

I will be returning and I will be looking for a guild but I do not know exactly when. But I have a lot of experience with Dark Elf Iksar Frogloc and human keep my profile info and I will join you later if you would like.
  6. Roxxanna Augur

Ex
    Excellent, look forward to your tell!
  7. Marlon1957 Augur

Will do am mostly a trade skill person. Shamy potions and armor some cooking and brewing.
  8. Roxxanna Augur

9. Roxxanna Augur

10. Sangcreux Journeyman

Considering taking you up on this offer! :D
  11. Roxxanna Augur

Looking foreword to your tell
  12. Lemmyk New Member

I tried messaging I wan
    na join
  13. Roxxanna Augur

Try again, sometime when there's a lot going on, I miss people's tells
  14. Lemmyk New Member

what time are usally and I'll message you then
  15. Marlon1957 Augur

Hey still working on my return just wanted you to know i have not forgot :) i have a level 67 human druid on tunare can or would you want me to just transfer him? Or just start a new officer?
  16. Roxxanna Augur

Honestly
    Honestly, if it was me, I'd start a new toon, I'd hate to have you spend money and it not work out, you could always transfer later.
  17. Marlon1957 Augur

Ok i will be all access was gold what does the guild need Druid SK Shaman Wiz ?
  18. Roxxanna Augur

Wiz or sk, we need tanks, but whatever YOU want to play, because your no use to us if you hate your class and never log on.
  19. Marlon1957 Augur

I like every class in dark elf tanks ok warrior or sk will do :) will be based in my home city level 1 . I am only going to make 1 heroic enchanter dark elf for trade skill purpose only..and tutorial will be completed 100 percent. I always do that with each one.night :)
  20. Marlon1957 Augur

Sorry but enjoy working mine up to level my self starting at level 85 takes my fun away but i do know some trade skills things a DE enchanter could help with.