Lions of the Heart, largest Casual guild EST/CST/PST Xegony

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Corwyhn Lionheart, Apr 27, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

All classes, returning and current players welcome!
  2. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

60 toons online at around 8:30 pm EST. Come one come all... :)
  3. slugger New Member

Hi all
    Am looking for a Guild that understands RL commitments but still alows u to Raid and group? Are u what I seek:). I will need to transfer so would like to know what class is of more use to your good selfs
    Warrior 105 max AAs plus small amount of RoF raid iteams, 105 SK 8k AAs 105 shamen 8k AAs 102 Ranger 7k AAs
    If I am of any interest to you plz just say
    I am returning player came back 2yrs ago after 7 yrs away Plus am an older player:)
    Thanks Slugger
  4. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

Right now we are participating in a weekly open CotF raid that occurs Saturdays at 6 pm. There is also a RoF raid on Thursdays. So it is not heavy raiding just so you know. Any other type of raiding at the moment is more for fun stuff then anything else.

Lot of us are older players in Lions so you will fit right in there.

Any of your classes would fit in with the open raids and the same for guild grouping opportunities so my suggestion is go with what you enjoy the most.

Might I suggest first creating a toon on Xegony and joining up with us and getting a first hand look before doing a server transfer. I have always felt you need to be in a guild for a bit to really know if it is right for you. Plus I don't want you to incur any expenses until you are sure we are a good fit for you.
  5. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

62 toons online this morning slowed down in the afernoon to 35 so far. Should pick up again in the evening :)
  6. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

Around 5:20 pm EST and we have 62 toons online atm. Including those boxing, afk, baz etc....but the closest casual guild has 14 toons online with the same mix on Xegony.

More players are always welcome grouping can always be improved with more numbers and besides which we have a nice moderated guild chat :) Of course if keeping things relatively clean in chat sucks for you are are probably not the right choice.
  7. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

Slow evening tonight only 49 toons online atm.
  8. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

Things are a bit slow with people playing on the Progression servers but 60 toons online (includes boxes and afks like most guilds of course for full disclosure).
  9. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

Early afternoon on Friday and 38 toons online. If you are a new, existing or returning player to Everquest come join us in Lions of the Heart.

I have been running Lions since I created the guild back in Dec 99 on the Tarew Marr server. We then server split once and server merged a few times to end up on Xegony.

I keep guild chat fairly clean and it is a safe and friendly enviroment. Lions is a well respected guild on the server for the friendliness of our players and the fact we follow the informal rules all servers have on things like camps etc. I welcome anyone thinking of joining us to ask around on Xegony about Lions.

Come to Xegony and join us in Lions of the Heart. Enjoy the camraderie and social aspects as well as a better chance for grouping. Grouping in EQ is not at its best these days but it improves immensely in a large friendly guild. That being said we also have boxers and people who solo. I have always wanted Lions to be a home within a home on a server a place that is a safe and friendly enviroment for everyone to enjoy their type of gameplay be it grouping, soloing or boxing. As long as it doesn't negatively impact the gaming community.
  10. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

Sunday evening just starting a bit before 6pm EST and we have 51 toons online.
  11. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

Only 21 toons online after server down time for patch but still not bad :)
  12. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

A few minutes after 6 pm EST on Saturday and 57 toons online. Should get a bit busier in the evening.

My two guiding principles in running Lions is Real Life First, and Keep it a Game.

Players who can only log in once a week are as welcome as those who live in EQ 24/7. And it is a game and that has to stay fun for people. If someone decides they want a serious raid guild in Lions I wish them the best and mean it. People have to keep the game fun and as long as that is not to the detriment of the general EQ population I support that for any player in my guild even if it means then leaving. Not that very many leave but best wishes to them if they do :)
  13. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

Sorry if anyone was trying to contact me over the last 2 and a half days my internet was out. Was getting my internet upgraded which you think would be easy but not so much. On the plus side my internet/phone/cable bill is going to be about half for the next year. :)

Come join us in Lions of the Heart. The oldest and most active casual guild on Xegony even during the summer slow down....

P.S. I hate summer slow downs as much as I love summer itself :)
  14. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

We are at 53 toons online atm and 50ish seems to be our peak for this evening I think.

Things get slow in summer but I try to keep the numbers up so everyone has grouping opportunities. Come on over to Xegony and join us.

Come join us.... help keep the guild bank from getting too full!!!
  15. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

66 toons online this Sunday afternoon. We had two MGB sessions in pok at teek and maybe a third this evening. Come for the buffs stay for the guild :)

We keep our guild chat pretty clean on the premise that one thing can end up leading to another. This has worked well for us and helps us keep the guild drama free.
    Katmandu26 likes this.
  16. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

BTW my heading for this is a bit misleading I just noticed. I mean largest casual guild just on Xegony. No idea about the size of casual guilds on other servers.

We have 57 toons online this afternoon. Not bad for a summer weekend. :)
  17. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

Its 7:45 am EST and 26 toons online but only 9 of those are awake and active playing EQ. Looking for more players of all time periods but especially daytime players EST/PST or other time zones so we have more active players 24/7. Our most active times are evenings and weekends EST/PST but we would be happy to have people join us during non peak hours also.

Please feel free to come by and join us even if it's just for a test drive. No need to join us for life :)
  18. complexication Kassina

...wait there's open raids on thursdays?

Shows how out of the loop i am oops.

anyway, cor's awesome. this guild is awesome, the people are awesome. I'm going to bed.
  19. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

Open RoF raids... though they are on alternate thursdays now. One this thursday.
    complexication likes this.
  20. complexication Kassina

Schweet.

I'll have to keep that in mind since I keep forgetting about/missing out on the open raids on saturdays.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.